Tree of Savior Forum

PvP and PvE - Ktest's New Gung Ho lv15, or Guardian lv15

You have selective memory as well. Good to know.

Right back in your face. Not going to bother with your pathetic one-liners anymore.

Thatā€™s fine. It is ok I still love you.

Only thing holding archer back is missile hole. Only thing holding swordie back is subzero shield.

Raise is the easiest cc to land lol. You dont even need to target. I dont know what made you think its hard.

Donā€™t forget levitation! I can still Iron Hook but featherfoots are immune to melee damage.

1 Like

Chill I met that guy before, he generally has problems landing his hooks.

Levitation has a cd period at leastā€¦for now.

Was a guide ever made on the swordsman threads about iron hook mechanics? They are a bit wonky but once you figure it out its a shame to ever miss your hook.

Because of trans they can pvp now. Attack trans > Con. Before they cant do damage, you can just ignore them in PVP, now you cant anymore because theyre lethal.

Popular swordy pvp is mounted one using 2 handed-spear. Shield is better specially you expose your self too much in the front line. If only Catagoons and Lancer could learn how to use weapon switch into shield would greatly help their survivability. Catagoon could use 1 handed spear but almost all use 2handed one. Lionhead shield or Emengard are too good to pass up. Basically mounted swordy biggest problem is their survivability.

If you see Ausrine, R7F switch to shield then wait or remove the R7F. Ausrine is so common, thats why defensive role should also be a common factor for swordsman.

c2,diev3 miko kabbalist inquistor i duno they are strongest

i think itā€™s because sw3 is the current meta, and itā€™s not really worth switching into shield if you donā€™t have at least pelt c1 in your build.

i have pelt c1 in my catagoon build, and i do switch into shield mode in PvP lol. iā€™m not gonna say itā€™s more effective than sw c3, but once you taste the fruits of it itā€™s very hard to go back.

i have won battles (granted, not a lot of them) that are otherwise impossible to win with my gear by switching into shield. And it felt really satisfying because you essentially outplayed your opposition.

I am kicking myself for going pelt1 as a cors/murm. I didnā€™t realize that murmillos also get the guard attribute, lol.

When the reset comes along i will go sw3 hop2 cors2 murm and most likely drop 10 points into finestra for the guard boost, and run with a 1h spear + shield.

yea the buffed finestra is extremely beast. i didnā€™t realize murm had built in guard as well.

Whats the buffed finestra? Did they already touc on utility skills?

Finestra is buffed on ktest to currently, at level 10 to add 175% block and 150 crit rate, at the cost of nuking your evasion by 250.

Builds with CON and the guard attribute(pelt & murm) will be able to perform very well with finestra.

Whats the point of high guard then?

I was Sw3 since CBT until rank reset was given. Ive been longing to remove that Sw3 since august of last year and changed it to pelt. Im now a Lancer with pelt extremely good against fellow swordsman, i use it to remove R7F without dying so much. Blocking and Dodging Rush is nice to look at.

SW3Cata3 is already an outdated build since transcendence was implemented. Durandal can cover up the loss of Restrain points and P.Barrier. Pelt is actually a PVP build not just for PVE :astonished:.

Perks of Pelt in PVP:

Swashbuckling: Can detect clocking scout. Gives HP boost for onehanded + shield main classes.

Guardian: Boost your defense, because defense multiplier is so hard to earn whereas magic defense are plentiful of supplies (Magic defense buff of Upper armor, Lower Armor, shield on Enchanter. Nuale cards, Accessories trans).

C Block: Boost your defense and Block at the same time, extremely good against Dex meta.

Umbo blow: Knock down CC that goes against Status immunity, could stall or buy time while waiting for your skills cooldown.

Shortskirt: Flies around so much. Good moral booster.

Only Rimblow dont have any use for PVP.

Perks of SW3 in PVP:

Restrain: higher chance stun, could go up to 80%? if using durandal + gem. 48% of Sw2 is more than enough.

P. Barrier: Longer KD resistance. Only redeeming factor for SW3.

Pelt offers more overall vs SW3 in PVP scenario.

2 Likes

lol who the hell are you?

Dont take my comments about pvp to seriously just see on the pic more
archers .
So iwas assuming it.

IĀ“m only a returning player that is very intrested in pvp but it seems the cls that i love to play(Doppel) is very very bad in pvp even as sw3 buildā€¦

Maybe this change after the rebalance patch.