Tree of Savior Forum

PURE INT tranpose into more CON

they will never change HP prob because think about this. You get heal 100k HP every 1mn. That’s pretty much game breaker lol

not really game breaker tho, bcoz its only up to that class.
just like any other class, they also have perks and cons.
like why only templar can make guild? some class only can make shop? those already game breaker honestly. for now, base hp+bonus hp wont be a problem to enemies, thats why it will be fixed some how, one way or another round.

I know we can get RC without Cryo but I don’t like to waste an awesome skill that I rarely use outside dgn.

I think RC isn’t worth. The class itself is “bad”, unless you couple it with Cryo.

If they BUFF the class, then I can see it becoming a viable option to other classes synergy.

plus playing full support alrdy pain in the @ss when questiong or grinding outside dungeon. to plus with skills that we rarely use for ourselves will be a problem tho.

I have no idea if they do tbh.

Necro+FF lol drain their blood and use turn their dry corpses into skeletons!
Could be cool.

geez bro. keep down, u following majority words, do they tested fully on thauma c3 already? the things, most of us havent shared the full knowledge. so for me, testing it right now will be the best for the community mindset towards runecaster.

i know right. its kinda abit gimmick, but workable. wiz3, pyro c2, necro+ FF maybe?

You know 100k Heal every mn is no joke end game right? Templar and shopper are special class design and I like it, would not say more about that.
But this is a solo build that I like very much
pyro, linker thauma c3, feather foot
Full Int wit Full plate will make you invincible.
One more thing, even with max HP, wiz cannot tank, I feel that myself
And I cant find any info about necro unit with feather foot.

I’d try to fit in Linker in there as FF and necro benefit from it a lot.

Also FF+Necro means you can’t get skeletons till rank8 :frowning:

can with rune of giant. 100% def and 100% hp + con bonuses. and if got plate armor? ggwp. i wonder jump dmg based on what? thats what i m trying to figure out. if giant jump dmg based on hp. then, its too strong.

I know you can be extremely durable but to tank you need to hold aggro.

Are you managing to hold aggro in parties? I imagine you’d be like an off-tank/mobber to help out the main tank swordie?

…and why did you have to tell this to everyone? WHY? :scream:

haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smile:

Anyway there should be 1 more little thing why it can be good…nothing much just you know…sub stats…

I want to make this too btw and yeah the healing part most likely will be troublesome but nvm… I’m rly excited how it turns out.

In my state right now, 5 mobs can trash my 80kHP like their breakfast or 3 magic mobs.
We have high HP but no defense on magic unless switch gears, so yeah, very party dependable.

yes. thats the idea.

thats why i go wiz3 and RC for thauma 3. just for extra dps dmg. atleast during dungeon, just in case we have not pure healer class. i go equalibirium, balance the dmg and hp. have huge matk buffs while dealing good amount of dps.

because there are tons of players out there inside guilds who their guild leaders scare so much to let their guildmates to share useful knowledge to everyone. thats why i decide to do testing and share to everyone. knowledge is important, and shoudnt be hidden.

1 Like

I’m going Wiz3->Thaum2->Necro2 and am intending to go the exact opposite route from you! I’m thinking of going High CON, no INT, moderate SPR - and then just switching to Transpose when I want to be a glass cannon.

same to art, there should have no such thing as copy right.

u could just go pure INT and balance it with equalibirium. unlesss u want to waste the bonus int. SPR, pls dont add it alot. My main have 90 SPR, for him, its useful, because my wiz build have more than 20 skills rotation. for thauma, i think its better u just use SP pots.