Tree of Savior Forum

PURE INT tranpose into more CON

problem is, as PURE INT thauma, if you tranpose, your HP dont follow the maximum. even he got 80k when tranpose, his original still maybe 5k?
so it will be like 5k/80k if he tranpose. unless he is full con, then its other way round.
thats exactly my current problem, maximum hp is alot. but current hp doesnt follow. can be fixed, but not convenient as expected to be.
i m not sure if its intended to be that way, but if I enlarge enemy and he get bonus hp, his hp follow his maximum. in a sense, it doesnt sounds fair.
it need to be fixed soon.

Rune of Destruction area is ok but not great. Nevertheless it will hit hard like a Meteor.

imo, it won’t be very convenient. RoD has 90 seconds cd, Rune of Giants has a 300 seconds cd. You absolutely must get the power staff as the Wiz regular autoattack is garbage and can’t hold aggro (single target). Also you most likely won’t be able to generate more aggro than a swordie with provoke on. And asking them turn off is incovenient because you aren’t in tank mode 100% of the time.

With that said, if you think it will be cool by all means go for it! Fun is subjective and it should the only reasoning you need.

1 Like

I see. So it keeps your base hp after transpose.

One question. Do levels only increase transpose’s duration or are there more to it like, let’s say, bonus stat/s per level?

rune of giant 300 cd but with 150 seconds duration. thats leaving you another 150 seconds to do spells casting things+ buffs+ moving around , etc2.
Regular auto is garbage without the buffs actually
Yes without powerstaff its bad, but with Arde dagger , i m currently having it. Even with Swell arm right, i can have decent dmg as auto atk while doing tranpose. I will update when I got thauma 2 soon. bcoz thauma 2 have another swell arm for offhand. Which will increase more dmg for auto atk aswell. With attributes it give 150 bonus matk to both skills. means 300 bonus matk from attributes.I cant say if its garbage tho, the dmg still consider decent for auto atk. and arde will always be useful for me.
right now its like playing Paladin/monk in wizard version.

nope, it only increases duration, but I get it up high for linker c3 purpose

only bonus duration. I m going for 10 tranpose, most others only stay at 3.
but for my build, i need it to stay long. unless they fixed the base hp problem.

whats your build right now? are u going full support?

Why dont you go for Featherfoot at rank 7?

I’m just asking out of curiosity
 i don’t have much knowledge of thaumaturge etc, just asking cause i was thinking of doing a Thauma 3 + Featherfoot

What I mean by garbage is the fact that it is single target. With the power staff or the knife you can use the alternate attack © and it works like a regular melee attack which is way better.

Maybe you shouldn’t max out Rune of Giants. 150 seconds duration means your buffs (swell left/right/head) will run out before it ends. Or you can just cancel the buff, but that would be a waste of skill points.

was thinking to go for that. but as u see, most featherfoot skills limited to few type of mobs only. and I dont have pyromancer class in my build to ensure i have always free heal using bloodsucking+fireball. Plus, Base hp +bonus hp problem will be fix anytime in future, because of mob enemies it doesnt work like that. they always follow up maximum hp.
so my idea is, trying to get more than 147k+ hp from rune of giant and full int tranpose. rune giant attribute scale with the con aswell. so its kinda OP. but yea, I need healer to pump up everything.

Max HP «party» support linker + thauma C3

(shoulda’ve read)
/20char

nah. wont be a problem tho to stay around 150 seconds. plus jumping dmg is good also. 150 seconds still convenient. which else to pump if i dont max that? rune of protection basically almost no one want to use it, rune of ice only useful if i have cyromancer skills. but i m planning to reduce or balance rune of divine with rune of ice tho, to get that slow atk bonus from auto atk.

Trust me, RC is not worth to get unless you get cryo c3. The most valuable skill of RC is Ice Rune, and you cannot go half ass with it.

not bad. very useful for future. but one thing, base hp will stay the same also right? means the healer gonna be
 out of juice. hahaha
 what lvl you alrdy now? would like to see the effect later if you like to share it.

i m getting it for rune of destruction. remember thauma buffs? it enhanced your matk to absolutely beast.

yeah, I will squeeze out every last bit of healer lol.
Right now, I’m lv 220, gonna share a picture later. Unfortunately, HP stay the same means you have 1/100 Health Bar after transpose. You can have feather foot for solo purpose and it’s really damn good to recover yourself. But then, I would waste a rank for feather foot since I already have a guild and hood companion.
My build depend completely on my friends lol

Eh? I don’t remember saying it is. Also, assuming Wiz3>Thau3 with a full support mindset, the alternatives would be Linker C1, Chrono C1 and maybe Cryo C1 but even that is a stretch. None of these sounds very convincing to use rank7 on imo. FF/Necro could be argued for considering the Decay/Curse.

You can get Rune of Ice without Cryo3 you know? You can buff someone else with it, considering you are a full support?

Not saying any of this is optimal but it works.

and featherfoot doesnt always work everywhere. thats what i thought aswell. but i bet they will change the base hp problem.
even right now, during dungeons. healer always say, u suck HP too much while she laughing , i need to use equalibirium to balance that tho. good thing, i can help tanker lures other side for him.

taking chrono at last choice is not bad tho.
btw do featherfoot skills work on necro’s summon?
xD i m thinking making 3rd character for that. necro+featherfoot.