Tree of Savior Forum

PURE INT tranpose into more CON

Based on my testing and observation through my new character,Wiz 3 Thauma 1.
Soon going thaum 3 and runecaster.

I m going pure INT without adding other stats.
I just realize, having PURE INT, when doing tranpose, can have more CON than having FULL CON build.
For example.
When Invested 99 Stats point into INT, I got 162 INT including the bonus from Ranks. But if I invested 99 Stats point into CON, I got 126 CON.

As a thauma, doing transpose can convert the remaining INT into CON.
So 162 INT can translate into 162 CON. means more CON than PURE CON wizard build.
As a thauma, I believe, investing PURE INT better than u invest into any other stats. Because it scales properly to you, and bring much more bonus in future.
You can always transpose to CON anytime to get more HP.
So going FULL CON on Thauma basically useless, because tranpose will get less INT, since CON doesnt have bonus like INT.

Even on equalibirium attributes, I have more INT and CON balance than other wizard who invest 1:1 INT/CON. get it?

edit: the downside, u need to heal yourself when you tranpose. because your current hp wont follow your bonus hp when tranposing. so having Healer is essential.
Fun tips, if u have less HP. for example 1500/2500 hp.
Better to tranpose into CON before using resting at bone fire.
Con basically give u more recovery rate.

Thanks! Ill be going full int after =)

I thought that skill juz swap the stats… so whats on ur Con goes to Int instead of added together with the Int.

Can you show the pictures of it? I saw only few Thau here in Telsial and its quite rare to party with them :neutral_face:

that’s a retard build, at lv 130, mission boss will one shot you if you can’t swap to CON in time.
To avoid that: invest at least 3 to your Trans pose or more
Second pro tip, get one rank of feather foot and your HP problem solved.

I saw the attribute called ‘Equilibrium’ that change Transpose effect to make Int and Con be equal at the average values of both Int and Con.

i m investing more than 3 to my tranpose for my build. going for 10 tranpose. what retard build? for u even try it?

yes. thats for balancing it.
what i mean is, pure int get extra bonus per rank.
means. investing 10 int is more than investing 10 CON.
because CON doesnt have bonus.
when doing tranpose, CON more than INT. get it?

This is common knowledge afaik. Even then a lot of people prefer going CON instead. It’s just way more convenient. This might have to do with the fact that most people going Thaumathurge are more supportive-minded.

As you can see.
My INT is 193. but when I changed it, it also 193 in CON.
In a sense, if I invested pure CON, i wont even get until 193 CON.
Because CON doesnt have rank bonus.
Only INT got, meaning, tranpose can translate that bonus into CON.
got it?
Uploading…
Uploading…

I put all my stat points to INT and have 10 in Transpose. It’s retard because I have 80k HP at level 220 more than a overal tank swordman. But I don’t have any attack skills since I’m planninh linket c3. And that’s true retard lol. Soloing is like bathing in mud for me now.

i m sorry guys. my forum having problem to upload photo. I will update it as soon I can upload it.

Sure man. whatever u think is common to people.
But i m telling this to share to people, because some people dont get it.
And for me, doing pure int for thauma more reasonable.
Buff int+pure int+ bonus dmg+ runecaster rune of destruction+ wiz3 quickcast = huge nuke than any class can get.

You could go RC after Linker3, and then Lifeline all that CON to a swordsman with SB’s attribute maxed out, then cast Rune of Giants on him and get a Kabbalist to spritual chain his Ein Sof to the Swordsman.

400k HP op.

That’s cool man, didn’t mean to sound condescending.

Also my alt will be Wiz3-Thau3 too with DPS in mind. What I mean is most people going Thau is trying to be support so they prefer going CON instead for convenience.

How are you gonna dps with wiz3 though?

k.
20chars. lol lol lol

Rank7+?

20characters

Its ok. sometimes I also confused with people comments.
Btw, yea, I m trying to benefit the rune of giant and rune of destruction using this build.
Might sounds ridiculous, but thauma buffs and wiz3 make sense for RC.
Before I switch CON mode a.k.a tank.
I can cast all dps spells including rune of destruction, RoD is based on magic atk %. 400%. imagine when u got thauma buffs? your damage can 1 K.O the whole area in a single cast. when the spells on cd, I changed to CON mode. and use rune of giant, while healers will heal me and jump around like nuts or hit them with PowerStaff.
Problem is heal, but it can solved anyway. just like SP problem.
At the end, i still can deal huge dmg with this build.

I’m pretty sure in the future, Bonus hp will be fixed into a proper one.
when gaining HP bonus, current hp didnt follow up.
In future, I bet they will change it.

Holy crap! Don’t you think it’s bugged? 80k is a ridiculous number, to be honest.

Now I’m thinking about getting thauma instead of rc again.

Such a late bloomer. But I guess it’s worth.