Tree of Savior Forum

PURE INT tranpose into more CON

I didn’t mean to talk bad about your build, it could work perfectly really. I’m just stating that RC right now isn’t that good as it should be, because of the CDs, cast time, etc.

Good luck testing it, and i hope it turns out well really. :smiley:

Going to be Necro2 eventually - I’m only going to have about 30 SPR (I consider that “moderate”).

I didn’t take into account that the INT bonus would go to waste, so now I’m not sure… Personally I’d prefer to be tankier by default than have slightly stronger spells. Transpose doesn’t add in the INT bonuses when it converts?

i m sorry if i sounds angry to you, coz the way you saying it kinda like… u know. nvm about that. Btw I will share the update in future.

no. tranpose doesnt give bonus when tranposing.
but tranposing your INT into CON is more than tranposing your CON into INT.
Because INT has bonus per rank. while CON dont have.
necro 1 got that 1 hit spell right? the cannon thing. I prefer you go thauma 3 tho. then get necro 1 only. just in case u want to play that half support/ huge dps.
because thauma 3 got INT buff(swell brain), gives u 45+ int and with attributes gives u 100int at max lvl. so u can do full dmg canon. depends on u also, ur build now considerably great to me right now, woud like to see the update in future.

Well this is not a big secret btw…but also that’s why I feel like ppl should do their research themselves…:stuck_out_tongue: I’m maybe mean a bit but I rly don’t like to share stuff if it needs little to no effort of research.
In this case everbody should know you can have more INT than CON…and then if you still don’t know what that means for this skill… … … … … So yeah… I kinda feel like they don’t deserve to know.

With Aspersion I always share that you can get more damage to it from INT…but only because that one is rly confusing and a lot of ppl think it only scales with SPR…

But it is still nice from you that you share this too. I would just be happier if ppl wouldn’t be lazy and could realise things like this themselves.

No way man. My Thaum2 is purely for my own benefit, with the added benefit of party members also getting buffs. I wouldn’t be going Necro at all if I wasn’t going for necro2. Lvl 10 Flesh Cannon, Skele minions, Disinter.

you are full of bullshit when you said they dont deserve to know. What makes you think that? and if I want to share it, and let me. U dont need to be ass like that. Because person like me, I want to make sure others no need to spend alot times to do this, if I can save their time, thats mean good for me. THATS WHAT GODDAMN FORUM FOR. geez. people like u, make me angry so much. go away.

but your skele minions will die easily without proper amount of SPR tho from what I know. I hope someone with huge insight on necromancer will tell you about that part. Flesh canon is awesome.

I think I was clear but I repeat. I don’t like that they are lazy to do even little researches.

I also said it’s ok and nice of you that you think otherwise… I’m just mean when I sense laziness so I kept this to myself for a long time.

Why do you turn just everything upsidedown what I said? :upside_down: I said for this you don’t need too much research… Like rly… what’s so hard to understand more INT = more CON with this skill?

…I rly don’t think ppl are that dumb to see it… I think they are just ultra lazy…and they see someone makes a CON type of Thauma guide/build and they just mindlessly copy it…and yes CON kinda works too…but in a different way. So again if they are lazy to actually think about the skills and basic mechanics of the game…they kinda deserve to not not know there were other options too.

There is rly no secret synergy here or something…as I said in my other post this is also not like Aspersion that scales with MATK (INT) too and ppl don’t see it because the description is misleading.

Since when are you here? You will have a rly bad time here if you think I’m that bad… haha :sweat_smile:

Just to react to your aggressive tone too… :middle_finger:
(why do we have this emoji btw? haha…)