Tree of Savior Forum

Problem solved [really]

you might think on that, you are free.

All of you thay doubt about what happen, i wish you never have this problem, and if this *** happen, enjoy i

@STAFF_Amy thanks for answer, so if transcended item become untradable, even when transcend is removed, then we have a Huge problem, because most of time doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

I just removed my transcend from my cannon, and its completely tradable again. :confused:

2 Likes

I know it’s hard for you to take a few more seconds to actually read, but in this topic, someone had demonstrated with images that a previously transcended item can become eligible for trade once again as long as the transcendent effects are removed. In addition, it has nothing to do with the potential, since items with 0 potential are still eligible for trade.

Please refer to this reply, and this reply for evidence and testimony.

We would sincerely appreciate it if you would stop lying. Haven’t you learned in the past?

I think it’s reasonable to conclude that leozimfel had reported a bug caused by an item with 0 potential and a previously transcended effect, and you underlings don’t have the permissions or knowledge to fix it.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, Amy, but it would be very much appreciated if you read my reply in this thread. I tested it, I spent 2 blessed gem for the sake of proving that this is indeed a bug or should be investigated and not to mention that IMC’s support system is a complete disaster… When I get an answer, it’s always some random barely related automatic response to my issue. So please, be kind and read what’s being discussed here because I gave up two blessed gem for the sake of a proper investigation and I would be very upset to see my intentions go to waste like that, not to mention the 2mi worth of items I spent while doing it. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve also make a video of it!! Is here in this thread :frowning:

@Fuyue @Serafini you 2 are misunderstanding Amy statement…

it was about an item still been transcended not been trade-able, not of an item not transcended/removed and that it is impossible for a failed transcendence/removal to make your item go to 0…

as for reading more of people posts, sure…

more extensive and detailed communication is always good…

if am not the one doing it, cause am lazy :neutral_face:

That’s not the case in this thread is it? We are talking about an allegedly crafted item with 0 pot not trans that is not team storage tradable, that’s all. We all know that transcended items and non-token traded item cannot be transfered via team storage.

2 Likes

After a lot of ticket, and people trying to help me, thanks for all <3
And being judge by some, rs
Imc solved my problem <3 (without answer the last 3 tickets)

Thanks IMC, i love it <3 [IRONIC]

PS: for those who didn’t understand, after maintence, my item has disappear to the outerworld!

Plot twist, the weapon is RMTed.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t be relevant to the issue though

2 Likes

I’m so sorry…
I really hope they can give you your item back.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Thank you <3

I really hope that, but i doubt, after all that have been passed for this issue, i think i will receive and automatic system message, telling me that was my fault (???)

EDIT: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS COME, THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORT THIS <3 Love u

3 Likes

what do u mind? transce itmes will become treadable??

I have to say that IMC has been really cool lately helping with these kind of things (Granted that these things shouldn’t happen at all)

1 Like

So it was in your team storage all along? :\

Nope, it was vanish to the otherworld, but they gave me another(with the same properties), and a plus, removing the bug that it cannot be put on team storage. Besides this, 2 gems lv 7 have not come back from the otherworld, but its ok.

1 Like

Yay you got it back! :blush:

1 Like

:cry: pls gib my miki back

4 Likes

U pay well, thats why they help you.

1 Like

According to your screen you can even sell on market or trade a 0 potential weapon, nice work IMC Kappa