Tree of Savior Forum

Problem solved [really]

Hi guys!

Sorry for this thread, but i just wanna know, if i am the only one with this annoying problem.

Any of you has and item with 0 potencial, that cannot be store on Team Storage?

Also, any of you, has and ex-transcended item that cannot be store on Team Storage?

Well, i have one, with this two requisites, nothing about this its clearly on rules(new rules) about trade.
I might be wrong, but it seens like a buggy one.

Also i’ve contact support, but once again, not helped me, so i just wanna know if i am alone on this.

Thanks all!

UPADTED:

The supporte team knows about eveything in this game…

tosmanager2Replied: Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Greetings Leonardo Felipe,
Thank you for contacting us again.
We do understand your sentiment regarding this matter.
However, as we have mentioned in your previous ticket that once an item has been transcended, it will lost its tradability or it will become untradable. Even if you have removed the transcend on the item, it will no longer be tradable again.
We would like to assist you as much as we can. Unfortunately, we do not have an option to circumvent the game mechanics.
Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

5 Likes

I think that what’s they’re saying is that, when you transcend te weapon, it turns untradable… And after being untradable, something in it’s coding changes, and it can’t be changed back, even if you take the transcedence out.

Think of it like a straw that you put in a boxed juice… As soon you do that, the jucie is open, an even taking the straw out won’t make the juice closed again.

Just tested it. The support reply is wrong here’s the proof :smiley:

9 Likes

??? make up your mind

Doesn’t make any sense!! Its not in the rules, even so, after this NEW RULES coming, the last one was clearly, if you do remove all of your gems from your trannscended item, the item will become tradable again.

And even, it has an RGN about this, they SHOULD Tell to everyone!!!

We already have several problems of instability, bug and so on. Yet it’s handy to deal with a horrible customer service! HORRIBLE! Because I can not find a better word to describe how frustrating it is to get a ready response from an attendant who seems to know nothing about the game.

I had a very bad experience with attending “imc”. Interesting that the steam has a lot more users and managed (when I needed it) to suit me much better. Even level up games caters better than imc. This is very sad.

6 Likes

Hey, I was just theorizing… i have no idea if it’s the case. And if so, why in blazes they don’t know their own game mechanics?

I’m confused now… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So… The staff have not the slightest of what they’re answering?

I despair now… runs

The whole problem with this game is that none of the staff related members play the game. None of them. If you play this game for a week you can encounter many many bugs, and if you’re one of the dev/staff team you’ll be able to fix those problems asap, but I guess even they don’t want to play this goddamn game. :3

7 Likes

“You know nothing jhon snow”

1 Like

We’re on a captainless ship! run for your lifes! flails

Dude, did you specify in your ticket you want your bow to be TEAM STORAGEABLE / CAN BE STORED IN TEAM STORAGE 1st? I keep thinking IMC read your ticket wrong. can you post what you sent in your ticket first - then we can see if IMC has inconsistencies with their rules.

Fact : IMC staff aren’t that fluent in english as well, but if you give them a confusing ticket, they’d end up giving you the generic reply.

BTW, is it true you crafted the said bow? You could’ve bought it [-1 pot already] , opened its sockets [-2 pot] there, then upgraded it till kingdom come. You might’ve messed the coding of your bow after you untranscended it [which btw only needs to be broken once] and ended it up with 0 pot.

Yeap, i crafted!!

I will post here what i send, i could explained wrong (my english is not that good, its not my 1st language). Also, i have spoke with some friends, and they said they have a very similar problem, so…

Edit:

“I’ve a Regard horn Crossbow that i do by myself(with token), so its was not untradable, them i refine it until it gets 0 potencial, them i transceded. After that i removed the transcendence!!! So for i could send to Team Storage, the item can be on that, but its not untradable, and it has not transceded anymero!!! Please help me, and see the picture bellow! Thanks for all.”

Terrible english XD

1 Like

Hmmm, not sure if this was ninja-added at some point. Last time I was playing, removing transcendence makes the item tradeable again though I should point out that it still had potential left.

Maybe only items with 0 potential than has been previously transcended becomes untradeable even when transcendence is removed?

What’s weird though is that I have some items with 0 potential (never transcended) that for some reason I cannot put in team storage, while others I can.

If nothing changed from the last time I played, it seems IMC is just making a sad excuse for a possible bug they don’t want to ackowledge. :confused:

3 Likes

Damn. It should be a requirement for people on the internet to learn proper grammar. Okay, let’s make this ticket focus more on your team storage problem

Ticket Sending 101:

To whom may it concern / Dear IMC;
I have a Regard horn Crossbow that I cant transfer thru Team Storage. It was transcended before, but I have removed the transcendence already, sadly it has 0 potential now. Last I checked, untranscended weapons can be stored at team storage. Mine isn’t. Please check the screenshots below. Thank you.

Alright, as I read on your ticket, you upgraded it till it’s 0 pot . Okay I reread the ticket. so you have 0 pot when you transcended your xbow. HOW did you untrans it then?

1 Like

Thanks for this!!

I know the proper grammar, for Portuguese, rs.

But thanks, i will resend that ^^

i think u got that xbow without token and now wanna it tradeable talking a false story XDXD

You could very well be right. The 0 pot doesn’t help his case any either.

@leozimfel
Transcended equipment can’t be reverted to 0 by failing to transcend it, only to 1.
And once transcended the item should become untradable regardless.
And the content can change due to future improvements, we will back soon with updates.
If you have any questions to clear things up, please do send us the ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pretty sure that this problem is related to 0 pot, and nothing to do with transcendence.

Things maybe changed, but as far I know, if you trade equip without both player having token, it will lose 1 pot. if a item have 0 pot, it become untrandable,
if a item reach -1, it simply vanish (break)