Tree of Savior Forum

Full Support build (Skills and Stats) (cleric/priest/krivis)

Hello everyone,

I’m pre-building my Full Support character and want to share me thoughts with you… My focus will be on healing the team and ocasionally buff the up when necessary.

>>Skills:

Link: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/35ocipym7z/

>> Stats:

I’m thinking to go with (SPR / INT / CON) -> [2:2:1] and [3:1:1]. Switching every level… for example:

lv 2 = 2:2:1
lv 3 = 3:1:1
lv 4 = 2:2:1
etc…

>> Doubts:

1. In rank 5 I wasn’t sure if my HEAL lv 10 would be enough or not, so I went rank 5 Cleric to get lv 15 HEAL and on rank 6 I got Paladin as my final class. Was it worthy to get rank 5 cleric for the HEAL or shall I go priest rank 5 to get more buffs?

2. Are my stats good going [2:2:1] then [3:1:1] then [2:2:1] etc…

Divine Might is a lackluster skill after the remake, and you will want Deprotected Zone from Cleric, it’s good.

I don’t like the last circle in Paladin. You get pretty much nothing, while Priest3 has Stone Skin (which gives insane block) and Aspersion 15.

While it is hard to tell for sure, because the skill has no numbers in its description, stat boosters like Monsterance are generally a very good idea. If you think about it you get 1 stat per level, and getting something like a +50 (or even +156 sometimes, wtf Krivis?) is a pretty big thing.

Also, keep in mind there’s a max of 5 buffs that can be active on a character at once. Your build alone has >5 buffs, and each class has their own buff(s) which improve their play. Unless you grab some levels in Krivis and get Daino I wouldn’t recommend getting so many different buffs.

1 Like

@rinaldi_rogerio I don’t think you’ll need that much in res
& why focus so much only on heal when there is also mass heal?
I’d definitely take priest again instead of cleric c3. –
I also don’t see any point in putting 1 point in monstrance, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I heard it isn’t the best but i’d say either don’t get that one at all or get more than just 1 point.
That 1 point could be put into mass heal!

You also may want to consider taking pardoner over paladin but that’s up to you.

@Insomm are you sure the buff limit in kcbt3 is 5? I’ve heard other numbers too, haha.

1 Like

@yeule, last patch note I found that mentioned buff limitations was 5. That was back at around iCBT1 though. I have heard people talking about 8, but I did not find anything official.

I just rather say I missed a patch note than say a number I haven’t confirmed :smile:

1 Like

Cure only needs to be Level 1, unless you actually want the magic circle duration to be longer. No matter what level it is, you will only be able to remove Level 1 abnormal statuses. Try to make Deprotected Zone Level 4, it has an attribute that sword attacks on enemy targets affected by Deprotected Zone will receive a weakened defense status effect, and it stacks up to ten times.

Level 5 Aspersion is generally in my opinion the maximum that it needs to be. 28% of bonus Physical Defense is really good as that means allies receive a bonus equal to 1/4 of their PDef. Anything higher than 4 is unnecessary because you can use skill points for other things, and you’re raising the SP use of the skill as well. (SP usage shouldn’t be TOO much of a problem for a support, but you get the gist of what I mean.)

Monstrance is worth investing into, it reduces the enemy’s Evasion and Physical Defense. It can be combo’d with Deprotected Zone. It also increases the DEX of allies, and DEX is pretty important in the game.

Divine Might is pretty useless as of right now, since the bonus isn’t truly game changing. Also the fact that you can put points into other things that helps your team more.

Resurrection and Revive should be Level 5. In my own opinion I love being resurrected with 25% HP Recovery as that usually secures the chances of me not dying when coming back right away. :joy: I know, I suck. If you don’t want to do this, use the skill points for whatever suits your preference I guess.

Mass Heal is crazy strong and I feel the minimum skill points invested into it should be Level 2 or higher. Keeping it at Level 1 is like saying you don’t like it.

At least having one point invested into Faint is always good. Sometimes you forget about it, but when you do remember… it’ll save your ass in group PvE when the uncommon time comes.

I don’t know about you, but putting Guardian Saint onto a tank in your party is pretty useful to reduce the damage taken onto yourself. I’m sure the bulky guy with you wouldn’t mind if he likes to be your prince saving the damsel in distress if you know what I mean. Oh wait, you’re a guy.

It seems you don’t have a good idea for your last class. Try Krivis, since the skill called Daino increases the amount of buffs your allies can receive and have at one time. The maximum amount of buffs a player can normally have is five.

An example of all these changes look like this:
It tries to keep the same concept you had before but be slightly better. If you want a fully revamped skill tree you can ask. (Meaning class order be almost completely different.)

Note: In case you’re wondering about Blessing and also Sacrament. The bonus damage from both are generally both under 50, and even when combined don’t go over 100. Meaning that they’re somewhat useless in very high levels even when combined.

1 Like

Sup everyone,

I read all your comments and made some changes on my build (big changes actually haha). I made two builds… in the [2.0 version] my team will have a problem with that maximum 5 BUFFs per player, and in [3.0 version] this won’t happen. Which one you guys prefer?

obs1: The buffers on my team are… Me (ofc lol) and a Linker… will we do a good BUFF DUO?

*Link:
[2.0 version] http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/o2cf03kv9k/
[3.0 version] http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/hno5bl2i5j/

Obs2: Are the stats distribution going well? I mean [SPR : INT : CON] = [2:2:1] > [3:1:1] > [2:2:1] > etc

It seems that you can actually get Blessing to give more than +100 damage. It has an attribute that gives +2 more damage per attribute lvl and you can lvl it to 50. This means, if you can max Blessing at lvl 15 and max the attribute, you can give +170 damage to 2-7 allies depending on its other attribute. I think this actually quite decent even at just lvl 10 Blessing (gives +50 on its own). My only doubt is if it is worth investing. I mean that lvl 50 attributes and that is a lot of time and money. :grin:

In case of Sacrament, I’ll still get it to lvl 1 at least so I can change my party’s attack attribute to Holy. The usage will then depend on what monster you are targeting.

As for stat distribution, it is still a little shady for me to be honest. But since the cleric I worked on has some offensive skill (I ended with Druid), I might got with 1:2:2. I might change the SPR to 2 if needed, it will depend if I constantly run out of mana (but since I’m going Diev as well, this is really unlikely). 2 INT because it is what gives us MATK (though, it is really frustrating that it is the only thing it gives). 2 CONS for a little tankyness so I don’t die before my party and I can do the necessary resu (only applies after beta), though, I might change that if I feel that I have enough HP and I have revive with me anyway.

Hi!!
I’m doing a very similar build, but in mine I was thinking to take one of this two options.

In this one a tried to compensate the heal lvl 5 with more points in mass heal and akuras, i’m not sure about the points in zaibas but i tought it could be useful. Monstrance lvl 2 too, just dont know if it is needed. Also Divine stgma seems pretty good.

or

In this i got Priest C2 to heal and safety zone lvl 10, Krivis C1 without Zaibas, and priest is almost the same.

What do you guys think?? Really want to make a build out of this 3 classes!! ty!

1 Like

I’m on my cell phone right now so I can’t open those links properly so here Goes what I found out about Being cleric full support.

the single target heal goes fine on lv 10 at least.

max out monstrance… Its a very powerfull buff and debuff

Mas heal is a insane, yet SP expensive, skill. Take it at least at lv 2-3.

Ress lv 5 mostly due to cast speed

Revive lv3 should do the work

Aspersio is a mandatory buff… 28% at least

Get krivis for the +5 buff skill, take skills 1 2 3. Not the 4th as a full support

I personally prefered the priest 3 for the block skill. But cleric 3 has that very powerfull angel skill… Goes up to you.

I’m yet finishing my build so I ’ d apreciatte any comment

@XFelps, for the skill you choose, here is my humble input: 1st with Heal. lvl 5 Heal is more than enough since the lvl scaling doesn’t really work well. The strenght of your Heal will depend mostly on your INT not much with the skill lvl. Also, there really is not much reason to get Cleric C2 except for a higher lvl of Safety Zone, since (for me) Divine Might and Fade are not reason to waste a rank on.

For Priest skill, it is your choice whether to go with C2 or C3, the best thing about C3 is Stone Skin which they say is a really awesome buff, but I still have to that for myself before I’m convinced :laughing:.
Monstrance is a really good buff, in my opinion, but not much of a debuff since the tile it creates is randomly placed and you will never know if the monster will step on it or not. (Though lvling it will allow you to create more tiles, and just a side note, for your party to get the buff, they don’t really have to step on the tile, that only applies to debuff). I’ll leave this up to you. It is either you leave it at lvl 1 or make it at least lvl 5 or more to be an effective debuff. For Blessing, Sacrament, Resurrection and Aspersion, read around, there are plenty of discussions about it.

For Krivis, Aukuras is trash and you don’t really need it. With Heal and Mass Heal and plenty of damage mitigation buffs, you don’t have to worry about HP in the long run. Invest the points somewhere else if you plan to stick with Krivis C2 and C3 (or even C1). As for Divine Stigma, it sounds really great, though some testing is needed but seems a really great skill.

That’s about it. You can read more about Support discussions here: (and look around for more)

I think if you go for Paladin, AGI (DEX) will be important for STR base to hit.
Meanwhile, putting Krivis ahead of Priest maybe easier to level, because some Cleric and Priest skills are redundant.
As for Dievdirby, I think it is good to have Carve, and you probably don’t need more than 5 warp.

As for how many circles to put, I think once they adjust the balance, some of these may scale differently. I suppose they will make bigger difference with C3 skills at end game (maybe nerf the base and buff the attributes, which makes sense for pardoner scrolls not to replace an actual Cleric).

I think having an idea of your build is good, and aim for the skills for it (eg. FS Priest, aim for Max Heal).

@jonardpaulsantos Thank you for the reply! I think i’m going ClericC1, krivisC2, PriestC3. Priest is really my favorite class, so i choose it to go C3.

I will leve cleric C1, because i think heal lvl5 can handle it too. As for krivis, if Aukuras is really not worthy, I think I will leave it with 1 lvl, basically just to heave it, and i really want to put some points in zaibas even as a FS, seems like it will be more useful than Aukuras, also I’ll max Daino and Divine Stigma. As for priest i will leave it almost the same, my only doubt is 2 point more in mass heal or leave it with lvl 6 and realocate them to achieve lvl 10 Blessing. I’ll leave monstranse at lvl 1 because I want to use it just as a buff, and to me seems like “whatever”.

Also I really would like to know if there is some place with the actual formulas of buffs and damage. That way I can think if is better to put more points into INT or SPR or leave it the same.
Ty

IDK about others sites, I just rely mostly on the description of skills in TOSBase (they covered most skill quite accurately, some even has formula like Heal) and if something is a bit unclear, I usually just search in the forums for feedback. Anyway, iCBT2 is just more than 1 day from now. Hopefully, with higher EXP rate, this will give us a lot of time to test things out.

Just a reminder, when building your skill tree, don’t forget to check the attributes of each skill, like for Blessing, if you can max 2 of its attributes, those will give you +100 more damage (on top of the base damage) and you can buff 2-7 people at a time.

Just a reminder though, when planning the skill tree, bear in mind that you don’t really have use all the skill points before change rank. (i.e. in your build, you can leave Aspersion to lvl 1 and bring the other 4 skill points the next circle of the same class)

Hi,

Nice build XFelps. With all these good buffs and Daino it should run pretty smooth.

After jonardpaulsantos’ suggestion on the topic he linked here, I will try to play with Daino scrolls and using Dievdirby C2 instead of Krivis C2. I don’t know how smooth it will be, but I wanna give a try.

Did you check the Diev skills? Maybe going Krivis C1 and Diev C1 would be nice on your build, you lose Divine Stigma (which is a pretty neat skill) but you would have access to warps, the statue that decreases SP cost of skills, and the statue that decreases cooldown time.

About Stone Skin, I am leaving it with 0 points so far. I didn’t really understand the Block stats yet, but sounds like it only works if you have an offhand shield equipped. So if your party has a lot a people with 2 handed weapons it could be useless. Anyone knows more about it?

About Blessing, I got this reply in another forum “Blessing, sucks, easily worst skill on priest tree right now, adds flat damage which is completely useless later on.” Which makes sense, and made me focus more on Aspersion and other skills.

This is actually quite true, Blessing does add flat damage (max is +175 damage with attribute), and it might not shine well later on the game. But I just want to point out why I usually stick with this skill. It is actually due to the fact that this add the additional damage to every normal and most skill attack that you do. This is specially good for those classes that has a really high attack speed (i.e. Corsair, btw is my second planned char :laughing:). If you ever see a Corsair attack with 2 weapons and imagine +175 on top of their damage, I think that is pretty awesome. (This is how I imagine it will work with other class, and I need to test this first at the upcoming iCBT)

But, don’t get me wrong, Aspersion is a really good skill as well, with a max of +48% P. Def, it will really crank up your tankyness.

I guess, I’m just more inclined to offensive buffs than defensive ones :grin:

We have to see in-game which will be more preferable in battle.

Hi guys, sorry to ressurect the post, i made another one with this same subject but now updated with plague doctor, i really will be glad if you guys could give me your opnion! Tank you!