Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

1. It’s hard to hit more then 3 targets, even that is hard because it’s range is super tiny. Monster have to sit on top of eachother to hit even more then 3. But honestly i don’t think i ever saw it hitting more then 3.

2. god finger flick = 1 target and one inch punch hits more then 1, hits sometimes 3/4 targets. So i guess anythign in range.

Heeyy Wurmheart how do you build a dex Druid? :>

I’ve searched the forum using ‘dex druid’ keyword to no avail.

I remember reading somewhere it could be good.

Cleric 2-Priest-what-Druid 3.

Enlighten me por favor.

First post man.
And keep in mind a druid doesn’t need to go full dex due to monstrance + beast attributes. But that does depend on what shape you want to use.

Still building one atm myself, finally hit monk… and 0 people to team up with for the 130 dungeon… Maybe weekend will be better for it.

Ah. This?

But there isn’t any path recommendation after Priest 1.

You said Monk, tho, so that’s rank 5. What about rank 4?

What makes dex druid viable again?

scroll up, mate :eyes:

I know…

Was just lazeh.

I’ll be back asap with the information and paste it right here. You know, bumping the thread with something useful.

Edit: lo and behold daddy comes with cookies. :point_down:

No, I meant post nr 1 in this thread has the builds you’re looking for.
Just press the home button.

Either way dex because:

• You can grab monstrance for +30% dexterity.
  • You get a bonus 50% crit rate from beast race transformations.
  • You get a bonus 100% evasion bonus with small size transformations.
  • Druid3 gets 5k base dmg of lycanthropy and can crit. As well as +100% health and attack from hengestone.
  • Monk1’s DP + inquisitor skills can also crit.
  • Diev1’s +20% extra dmg vs plants if using a blunt. Chortasmata helps a ton with that.

It has a ton of boosts to stats and should be an excellent base for r9-r10 options.
Currently not as high dmg as the other inquisitor builds, but still worth mentioning.

1 Like

Got it! Copypasting it rn. Finally I can go on forum hiatus for like 2 weeks prepping this dex Druid guy. Thanks for the awesome thread, man. :ok_hand:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For PvE at least it largely is. PD2 got the dmg more than covered, and PD, miko/pardoner + priest brings a ton of utility as well.

The only downside is it’s somewhat lacking in dmg reduction, with GS being the main skill for that niche. + GS needing a party member.

How good GS will be depends largely on how the dmg reduction attribute is though.
-50% dmg for the full duration is amazing.
-50% dmg for 15 hits is a lot less amazing.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Has anyone come up with a list of skills that Clap can (or at least should) grant meaningful extention to?

That should be a circle or object that deals dmg/debuffs, so DE shouldn’t affect it.

@Moge-ko:

In theory and circle or object can work with it. Currently only diev statues work ofc.

Cleric wise it should affect these skills, I tagged the ones that stand to benefit a lot from clap.:

• Heal :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Cure
  • Safety Zone
  • Deprotected Zone :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Guardian Saint.
  • Monstrance debuff circles.
  • Exorcise.
  • Deploy Capella. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Magnus Exorcismus. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Aukuras. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Zalciai.
  • Zaibas.
  • Tet Mamak La. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Zombify. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Samediveve.
  • Ogueveve.
  • Everything but carve attack from dievdirby. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Conversion.
  • Barrier. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Carnivory.
  • Chortasmata. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Sterea Trofh. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Hengestone. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Counterspell. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Foretell? (It’s a moving circle, may not count.)
  • Houki Broom. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Hamaya. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Healing Factor.
  • Ein Sof.
  • Pear of Anguish.
  • Breaking Wheel. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Storm Calling. :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Dark Sight.
  • Three Disasters.
  • Energy Wave?. (same as foretell.)
1 Like

Well, even if it does hit more. Its practically impossible to pull it off :P. anyway nice to know tho ty.

edit

Also at the end of teh day with inquisitor everything becomes a massive aoe. So it’s a non issue haha.

I know you were talking about what would benefit the most of it…I just had these thoughts about it:

I think sometimes at slow bosses or when you face slow but powerful enemies it would be worth to clap up Safety Zone. You know… when its duration ends faster than its hit count. Unless it totaly won’t work on safety… I dunno.

Also I know the owls are the best for that too…but some magic circles can act like traps that the enemy have to avoid in pvp and with longer duration these could annoy them for a bit longer time I guess… (now that I think about it it is especially true for the pears…)

As I heard breaking wheel has a hit count too…but I still agree it should be good on it. I’m just wondering how it is the best.

And at last… I have more doubts that it will ever work on Sterea Trofh than Fortell but who knows. X)

I have doubts about sterea too. Ir might be a buff which Uses the location of a magic circle to apply (Chortasmata).
When thauma reversi on a chortasmata-carnivory, the grass will be stolen but the carnivory effect stops. It might indicate only chortasmata is a magic circle. Haven’t seen tests on reversi vs chortasmata sterea yet. Reversi will only affect magic circles so it is a great way to find all magic circle skills.

If miko clap will affect sterea, miko druid will be a less sp consuming alternative to melstis ausrine.

I agree on all listed skills by wurm

So i just turned towards inquisitor.

Now i got 6 points to spend, all my exp i have. My question is, what to max first?

God smash or breaking wheel?

Godsmash gains damage per skill lvl. Benefit of conviction&godsmash for paladin3 builds.

Pears: [Skill Level] × 1 amount of pears. More damage per level, and more pears. 2 Overheat, better vs boss & at pvp.

Breaking wheel (1000 silver cost): [Skill Level] × 2 seconds duration. Spreads one inch debuff and more (but no knockback and knockdowns). Has a hit limit (I remember 4 hit per level, no actual tests though). Expensive AoE choice.

Malleus: 7base seconds, + [Skill Level] × 3 seconds duration. Enemy SPR & INT halved. Debuff hidden effect(?): enemy takes their [magic attack value] as bonus damage per hit during the debuff (no actual tests yet). No %enhance attribute. Homing skill, good at PvP too.

1 Like

For monks focus on breaking wheel.
Paladins should focus on maxing god smash first, due to it being their main dmg skill.

1 Like

need advice. I’m new for Cleric class.

Atm my cha. is Cleric c1>Priest c2

stat invest is 30 con 23 int 40 spr (aim at 40 spr 1 con:2int)

my main skill is Mass Heal , Heal , Safety Zone , Sacrament Lv5 Blessing Lv3

play PVE only 70% support role party is not problem

I happy to play support but I don’t need many buff that waste buffslot.

I’m not sure what class to pick up at later rank if i don’t select Priest c3 and Chaplain?

Thank you! and sorry for poor language.