Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

I’d say that any build involving Priest or Diev can be somewhat good in PvP. Clerics aren’t all that good dps-wise in PvP because most of its strong magic skills are ground/magic circle skills, which is pretty lame and easily counterable in PvP :frowning:

thats actually really good to know, now I can focus on support. I always thought Slave Doc’s always got lowwer in the rankings. Didn’t know it was Slave Doc’s that were climbing them.

About transformation i saw this new video dunno if it s helpfull or not.

2 Likes

I think some monster skills look rly nice. If there would be less cooldown to transform back and forth…or we could use some of our own skills while transformed it would be rly good.

Also it would be so nice if we could somehow memorize more than 1 monster…it could also add some diversity to what to transform into in different situations.

1 Like

For the “plant type attribute”, 20% bonus of physical damage or all kinds of damage?
Thx

The phrasing suggests it should work on all damage. (If you wield a hammer and they’re plant type enemies ofc)

However a lot of attributes/skills aren’t phrased accurately, so i wouldn’t put to much faith in it. And i didn’t get a chance to test it yet either, but i plan to do so in iobt.

I checked tosbase, it is said “damage”. However, on tos wiki, it is said “physical damage”

@Wurmheart Do you have any idea what happen to Level 5 Resurrection after Divine Might?
In term of the cast time either it reduced to 1 sec or anything or probably no changes?

No idea, haven’t tested how divine might acts on resurrect/bloodletting.

It may simply be capped at skill lvl 5.

1 Like

Why Cleric 2 is mandatory ?

EDIT Why is C2 mandatory ? (or this spelling)

Because currently heal places one tile per skill level and heals for 5% max health + bonus.

Heal lvl 5 isn’t enough to keep a party alive majority of the time. And other heals aren’t as useful as heal is.
It also helps with the random dungeons you’re likely to run for the xp boost.

It’s also a relatively cheap option at just one circle.

Shouldn’t our heals suck then if we go full spr?

No, the base health healing ensures it stays useful.
Just need more then 5 tiles.

Does anyone know if there is an expectation of all clerics to have heal lv10, even if you are not a support cleric?

Ah ok, I was wondering if you were going to mention the base healing. I’m glad its what’s important and not the stat.

Also how Divine Might works ? This skill seems absolutly OP.

EDIT : Does it works for only 1 skill or all your skill have +X lvl ?

All your skill have +1lvl, the number of times you can use a skill with +1lvl depend on the lvl of Divine Might.

Ex: You have divine might lvl 5, then you can use 5 skills with +1lvl

Int does help quite a bit, but it’s just not mandatory.

Not atm, most people aren’t that knowledgeable about classes yet.
But most do expect a cleric to be a healer and keep the party alive.

Str builds don’t lose dmg from getting cleric2, if anything they gain dmg due to divine might. They rely mostly on high skill dmg and thus a few select circles.

Some Int builds do lose out a bit due to cleric2, but are still quite capable. Others don’t have better single rank options anyway. (since a lot of pre rank 6 circles aren’t good with just one circle invested for a int build)

true, maybe when rank 8 comes out.

:grin: Thanks for the reply. I think I just found my answer while scavenging gems through tosbase. Although, I am not really sure about it.

All priest’s skills have gems except for Resurrection. But would love to try and check on it by myself in the iOBT.

Still, would be awesome if Divine Might worked and reduced the cast time further. 2 sec still a pain to cast for Resurrection imo.