Tree of Savior Forum

Post your desired wiz build after revamp!

So far, I’m experimenting with Wiz 3, L3, FF3. Improved boss killing capabilities with Spirit Shock(L3 Attribute)and its cooperative function with Enervate, and more offensive spells outside the FF tree. I was L2/Thaum 2 before the changes but I see this build as an improved version of cookie cutter support dps. Not enough testing but this build is pretty good for boss rushes such as Saluus.

SC is good for setting up fire nukes(Flame Ground + Meteor att.), and since petrify defense doesn’t apply to fire vulnerability, I would probably put a point in it. I have yet to test Ele though.

Now my build is Wiz 3 pyro 3 Ele 3

Flame ground is insane and combo meteor is awesome. Can solo with low budget gear because low attb. Cost for low rank

My attb are

Storm dust 50
Fire pillar 60
Flame ground 80
Hail 30
Meteor 20

Oh dont forget to use agny !!

This is my build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21221bbb21.1121314f5b617a85.11314d7f5a65.3f4f9a55

by any chance did anyone made a chrono thaum for support purpose only??? how did you fair??

I am having fun with my wiz1 pyro3 thaum3 ench2, though i feel that i don’t use my AA enough since pyro already has a good number of overheats on skills, i might try sage2 for a bit of defensive buff (MH)

P.S. still trying to calculate the optimal skill build for pyro to maximize dps

Got 3 wizards:

• wiz3ele3wlk3: main char, just switching some points around (magic missile, storm dust)
  • wiz2cryo3ele3rc: ice themed, was wiz1 before (+1 wasted circle in enchanter)
  • wiz1cryo3ele3enchanter2: same as before, just need to refrain from using buffs to avoid hurting my wallet (suxx to have to add two circles just for a 5 point skill :angry:)

Thanks to reset event, I can finally complete these maps with Kino3 Lv15 Teleport :satisfaction:screenshot_20180328_00021

2 Likes

Trying cryo3ele2kino2RC for fun, as a ice-themed cc/dps. Will probably go cryo3ele3RCkino1 later and maybe something with sorc2 and froster lord for the theme :slight_smile:

As for my thauma farmer, I went with the linker3thauma3RC build for a farming/support build and I’m wondering how everyone else with the build put their skill points.

Right now I have something like this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777aaah.2a3a6575.223f4a557865.1f3e516a75.154555 and the main questions are:

• How useful is Rune of Giants?
  • Shrink Body is really nice, but where should I remove points for it?
  • Is Physical Link any useful nowadays?

@pao555555 wow nice, a very bold build. Why not 1 point in fire wall though? for the C3 knockback attribute.

It’s useful with enchanter2 builds for some Super Mario fun (you jump on mobs to obliterate them with lightning). Otherwise completely useless, since it cannot be canceled (unless you want to put just one point to get the +20 movement speed effect to travel maps faster).

Okay, thanks, guess I’ll stick with my current RC skill distribution then since Rune of Ice doesn’t add much support either.

I would like to change some of your skills points like this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777aaah.112336445a6175.11223c4a557a65.1f3c42516a75.15344551

• I dont think it’s much different between link/swell 10 or 9 mobs so you can spend those points for more utility
  • Earthquake is SUPER STRONG vs ground mobs, my farming wiz can kill HG340 swell mobs with 3 overheats Magic Missile and 1 Earthquake
  • You can share Surespell buff to your party with Spiritual Chain so 1 point is enough IMO

And to your questions:

• Rune of Giants gives you bonus HP, def and ms without any restrictions. You can freely use any skills under RoG buff
  • Shrink Body is pretty useless IMO
  • Physical Link gives your party members bonus def but it’s a very situational skill

Seems reasonable. Not sure about the power of Transpose and Magic Shield since I haven’t used them before, could you explain their usage? Do I not need more points in Protection if I’m going to share it with teammates? How useful is Giants for buffing party members?

Maybe I’ll move some points from HK to JP atleast since the latter scales better.

• Magic Shield reduce the mobs attacks so less HP pots to use
  • With this build the stats build is high Int with some Spr so you can use Transpose trick to make HP pots more useful - Transpose Int to Con, use HP pot then purge Transpose buff - you can heal yourself better with only 1 HP pot
  • Like I said RoG gives you bonus HP, def and ms, if your party members want it then use it on them (LOL). If you dont like RoG you can spend those skill points on RoP for better duration, ppl use RoG when they are farming for more tanky
  • Lv12 JP is fine, my farming wiz is only Link2 (Wiz2>Link2>Thau3>Sage2) and he can kill swell mobs with Magic Missile and Earthquake before the link breaks. Since Linker was nerfed to the ground compare to old days, 1 or 2 hit counts isnt big different I think. And 3s HK means you can combo even if you have high ping

Sounds interesting. For a more support oriented build I guess you want full SPR though for Swell Brain, but I can see some uses for it, maybe with Lifeline. I’ve heard that this build can work as a support too so I’m thinking of how I can maximize that part of the build too.

Magic Shield is as useless as Reflection Shield, it’s just minor damage reduction and costs SP. Just use 3 Armaos cards for the same effect. With the new patch you definitively want to get Earthquake, and Energy Bolt is still as good as filler. About Lethargy: with the new attributes, I think it’s worth having it only if you go with wiz3, so you can benefit from the attributes. Basically I would go:

• wiz1: energy bolt 5 earthquake 5 sleep 5
  • wiz2: energy bolt 5 earthquake 5 sleep 5 magic missile 5 surespell 5 (if you want it for your entire party, otherwise only 1), 5 remaining points as you wish
  • wiz3: energy bolt 5 earthquake 5 sleep 5 lethargy 1 magic missile 10 surespell 5 quickcast 5, 9 remaining points as you wish

Tested some of my builds and they turned out mostly nice.

Wiz3-Ele3-FF3
Still amazing build. Levitation make casting skills really confortable, and it breaks electrocute jump animation to cast all 4 OH even faster. Good sustain and single target with FF. Huge AoE from Elememe that makes up for the lack of grouping skills.

Wiz2-Link3-Sorc2-Sage2
Good sustained damage, good grouping. Problem is that casting sage skills is too slow, summon end up killing linked or asleep mobs before you can cast anything xD. CDs are big, but then you have time to ride. Spirit shock is strong, and it lasts enough time to full cast dimension compression on that single target.

Wiz2-Cryo3-RC-WL3
Perma-freeze is nice. I like snow rolling extra duration, but not the extra size. It keeps me from fully controling mobs to ride over devil spirits. Rune of justice is viable dps now, but lacking quick cast is bad. Still a funny build. I did not try using rod yet to see how cryo skills can peform, but hydra cards are helpful.

Wiz1-pyro3-kino3-ench2
Hell Breath is godly. Fire ball+PP combo is funny. A lot of elemental damage for multiple hit skills. That Enchant lightning price tho…

Stone Curse + Fireball at 1:20
Stone Curse + Hell’s Breath at 3:40

From what I have seen, Stone Curse has the same effect on Psychokino skills.

3 Likes

Awesome video . great job.

From there is seems the fire element seems the most cheap and good damage. I didn’t know it could that good.

The release of the new necklaces might bring more fair builds