Tree of Savior Forum

Post your desired wiz build after revamp!

I am running out of build idea to test out for 2 weeks after revamp. So let’s share your build ideas about which class to be. No need to be meta, of course. Class reason and test result comments are very welcomed.

I’ll start with these:
pyro2 - psy3 - WL3
Fireball + PP synergy, balance between high and low cd skills and dps/cc capability.
cryo3 - ele3 - RC - psy1
Ice theme wiz. Ice wall + PP synergy, freeze + lightning, also nice cc.

Update : reset event ended. I am using these:
pyro3-psy3-sage2
Countless combos with mob grouping and AOE dmg.
pyro2-thau3-WL3
AOE dmg and nice buffer.
cryo3-ele3-RC-psy1
Same as start since I find this cryo-ele combination suits me the most.
wiz2-link3-thau1-ff3
Single target dps.
cryo3-psy3-shadow2
Classic icepressure build.

Psychokino’s teleportation is very addictive after reduced delay. I find myself utilize it a lot and feels really fluid gameplay.

Builds I have tried:
wiz3ele3ff3
Decent at both mobbing and bossing but I prefer synergy ff with link.
wiz3pyro3ele3
Very enjoyable but I miss later rank class.
wiz2link3thau3RC
Clever support because of many gimmicks. I would have one if I feel like making another char.
wiz2psy2chro3sage2
Nice mobs grouper and dmg focus on sage skills.

Cryo 3 kino 3 RC pyo 1
PP memes with fireball and icewall.

More practical in my opinion
Cryo 3 kino 3 sage 2

1 Like

wiz3link3rune1ench2
wiz2link3thau3rune
gigantis wiz linker builds something different from the usual dps type.

Wiz3-ele3-ff3 full int
Confortable cast wizard with levitation, good balance between AoE and single target

Wiz2-linker3-sorc2-sage2 full spr
Neutral Magic wizard, strong casting skills, long cooldown but can ride summon to compensate, 2 grouping skills and no AoE ratio limit

Wiz2-cryo3-RC-WL3 mix Spr/int
Funny build, good CC, strong casts

Wiz1-pyro1-linker2-thauma3-shadow2 full SPR
For farming purposes (cause I don’t want to repeat Sage)

Wiz1-pyro3-kino3-ench2 full int
Multiple hit build, good cc

Wiz2 Cryo1 Ele3 Rc1 Sage2

rest is trash

Wiz-Pyro3-Kino3-Onmyoji2

Master of Fire!
Onmyoji Fire Fox Skill will make some psychokino skills hit with fire attribute and improve PsyPress…

1 Like

there will be no onmyoji with this patch sadly ;(

W1-Pyro2-Ele3-FF-Shadow2
fire/ice for aoe/CC
Curse/Shadow for singeltarget/burst
iam still thinking of using stonecurse on lvl 1 for extra fire dmg /curse of FF for shadowmancer boost.

I have 6 wizards and I only have two figured out:

1. [INT] Cryo3 > Kino3 > (Reserved) Omnom2 - Fox + Icewall + PP to hit all 16 Ice Walls to DPS boss. Mob CC and AoE dmg
  2. [SPR] Wiz3 > Elem3 > Sorc1 > Sage2 - Keeping this build

Others I’m thinking of are

1. [SPR] Chrono3 > Sorc2 - I already have this but I’m not sure if I’m keeping Cryo3
  2. [SPR] Wiz2 > Link3 > Thaum3 > RC1 - Supreme magic buffer (Spiritual Link, Swell Left Arm, Swell Brain, Rune of Ice) /debuffer (Lethargy, Spirit Shock, Rune of Destruction). Also doubles as a farmer
  3. [INT] Kino3 > Enchanter2 - Play with that Lightning buff for PP and Gravity Pole, use Froster Lord cards
  4. [SPR] Pyro1 > Link2 > Sorc1 >Alch2 > Warlock1 > Enchanter1 - Sorc1 and Alch2 for Awakening, everything else for scrolls

I have 3 possible build idk how good will be XD.

1. Cryo3/Ele2/RC/shadow or omoijy
    This one will use the power of ice /lighting power against mobs but it miss the boss killing part xD
  2. Cryo3/linker2/RC/Enchanter 2
    This is lighting power!!! But it doesn’t kill bosses I think.
  3. Wiz2/Cryo3/kino/RC/omoijy
    This have the power of kill bosses and mobs as I see.
    If you see it so bad tell me :D.

I think your builds are a bit messy. Is Cryo3 and RC a must have for you?

Yeah I think but I’m not sure for it jejejejeje

I’m unsure, but I think that fox attribute for extended PP requires only circle 1, so maybe you can get more out of this build by going RC-Onmy1 (rune of ice and rune of protection)

What’s with new Chrono and SPR?

I’m thinking Cryo 3 > Kino 3 > Enchanter 2: freeze everything then hit it with lightning.
Not as powerful as Ele3, but I prefer the stop and channel to the stop cast and then deal dmg type of gameplay.

Plus I will boost party member allowing them to do more dmg on the mob I freeze :slight_smile:

idk what to do with alchemist/sorc

ill make 1 elememe
1 thauma-chanter to farm
1 chrono-thauma to pve content

1 Like

New Chronomancer requires SPR for its buffs to function. Quicken and Haste are getting increased durations, but if your SPR is not equal to the level of the target, then the effectiveness of the buffs (ASPD/MSPD) is reduced. If your SPR is equal or higher, than they are as strong as they are now (never stronger).

They basically did this to force supports to invest into SPR and not just receive CON for free. Most other major support classes required SPR to amplify their buffs and Chronomancer was the outlier.

1 Like

Probably going to mainly use Wiz3-Ele3-RC- Sage2/Myouji2. Not because it may be meta, I just really like playing it. I can’t decide between Sage or Onmyouji…

Going to try out:
Pyro3-Kino3-Shad2
Just to try everything out. I like it as an alternative to other shadowmancer builds though

Wiz2-Kino3-Necro3-Sorc1/Shad1
Kino dps/cc with Necro just seems kinda fun to try out, and I don’t like rider sorc at all

Wiz2-Kino3-Ele2-Myouji2
Absolutely weird geomancer-themed build thingy

just switch cryo cirle with something else and add linker3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: new liner spell can easly kill boss :stuck_out_tongue:

wiz1>cryo3>thuma2>rune1>enchanter2 with full CON stats and gear

after update can use transpose along with other buffs while giant. so run full con and cast rune of giants first with con for highest possible hp. then tranpose into int and use your thuma buffs, while retaining the con-based hp bonus on rune of giants. use level 9 tranpose (140 second duration) so that it runs out naturally just before rune of giants does (150 second duration). this means you’ll flip back to full con just before giant runs out, meaning your minimum hp pool will never drop below around 90-100k (example: 90k hp before giant > 170k hp as giant > 100k hp as transposed giant > 90k hp when transpose and giant run out).

cryomancer is primarily for sub zero shield. use this while also running 3x frostier lord cards. lightning hands is +50% damage against frozen targets. can also pop rune of ice and level 10 snow rolling each time rune of giants runs out, as their cooldowns will both be ready.

giant + lightning hands self explanatory; double lightning hands. 1x for auto attack, and 1x from giant jump. +50% damage against frozen enemies (frostier lord cards and sub zero shield) and +120% damage with shrink body debuff (now also usable while giant). in pvp i’ll disregard using tranpose. as full con, along with gears, i’ll be looking at around 170k hp and 1100 block rate. or, if there’s time for a longer setup, i can transpose to use thuma buffs and then cancel the transpose.

3 Likes