Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

Tough call.

I would say if you are focused on pvp then go with the 1st option.

Counter Spell and Revenge Sevenfold are too strong to pass up.

1 Like

what you think about cafrisun for PVP GVG? I know I won’t have too much phydef and neither any bonus of HP, but Revenged works with the final damage that would take, and using bad sets should make the damage returned from revenged be amplified, and I’ll also have another attk line. What you think about this?

lol no don’t wear cafrisun in pvp.

Get a plate set with reasonable def and mdef, or suffer through hell and get Manahas Set.

Manahas Set would give me another line of attk just like Cafrisun?

Yes it is just incredibly hard to make.

It should be cheap to buy, I guess. Gonna look for it…

prepare to be disappointed.

Lol what would make you think that? Set is incredibly hard to get. If there are any pieces on the market they will be pricey.

In SA people just look at virtov, and lolo and solmik…

they are far easier to get than manahas ones xD

You don’t NEED manahas, it is just a luxury.

Cafrisun has too little defense now to keep past r7 content.

1 Like

As someone who doesn’t want to use Five hammer, which is a better weapon to use before 315? Catacombs club or Pajoritas Rod?

On that same note, how does Physical attack affect Chaplain damage since going for the rod will decrease physical attack?

Pretty much the same, a noticeable increase of roughly 2K~3K (eye-balling it) from Lv1 to Lv15. This is for the Aspergillum line only.

To whoever asked this:

I just tested pure INT and my damage actually dropped (Aspergillum increased, all other lines dropped, total dropped). Exo-Magnus did increase though, but it evened itself out roughly to what it used to do with the SPR Blessing applied to it.

TL;DR but not really

Lv1 vs Lv15 Aspersion = boils down to preference. If you need more points for other supportive functions, you’ll go lower.

INT vs SPR = depends on what you’ll be doing mostly. If you’re going to AA more and support, SPR is the definitive choice, if you want more solo oriented DPS, go SPR still and take Aspersion to Lv15. Take INT if you’re ending your class choice(s) on a Magic Attack reliant class, C1-P3-Chap-Druid3 for example.

And as always, do some personal tests. We all have varying degrees of what we feel is [right] or [acceptable] for certain values. In my case, I would rather have full SPR (or some DEX + mostly SPR) as my gear and setup allows for more damage this way while keeping my beloved Mass Heal at Lv10.

Good luck to all~ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a quick query: would you guys rather invest 1 point in Monstrance or in Stone Skin?:slight_smile:

Catacombs club served me very well until now, I recommend it. Kinda ugly looking but it does the job.

I’ve personally never been a fan of Stone Skin (I don’t PvP) and I’ve always taken 1s pre-patch (block is useless) so Monstrance Lv1 is my choice (both pre and post changes).

okay thank you! it’s cause i just found a paj rod and was wondering it it was worth the switch over.

What do you guys prefer Toy Hammer or Valia?

Further testing, stone skin is really awkward without capella. I really am considering either dropping it, or using it as a cooldown for dangerous situations. As a permanent buff, it conflicts too much.

Mass heal, on the other hand, is great outside of total randoms. If people aren’t headless chicken, it’s much better than heal. Precast heals, use Mass Heal whenever you see people drop, and your party just feels like a wall.

How’s Cleric HP being scaled after patch? I mean, a 0 STATS lvl 330 build should have how much HP?