Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

it would be nice if someone could confirm this, on tos neet it looks like you only need one lvl in it but it would be nice to know for sure.

Ill test it when im home.

EDIT: Changed the title again to generalize and add discussion for all Chaplain.

I plan to as well i was just hoping to find out before im done work, pesky work being required to earn a living.

Iā€™m changing a character into Chaplain, and I was wondering what the point of Deploy Capella is? I know it was used for max stoneskin uptime, but that doesnā€™t seem to be as big of a deal as it used to be. Otherwise it just overwrites all of your other buffs with shorter duration ones?

Yup, it does such thing, but if u go for higher aspersion/bless/sacra unless they changed how exorcise works you dont have enough points to use any on it to be able to use magnus instead of capella.

Still 20% mitigation all timesā€¦ not that bad, and faster to rebuff all entering and exiting the aura from deployā€¦

A few queries if you guys donā€™t mind:

1. so full Int seems dead for Chaps, and that being the case, I donā€™t see the point of still getting Miko. What would you guys recommend I fill 1 rank with? (I was gunning for C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Inq) Or should I just go PD2 and drop Inq?

2. Does Sac now still get affected by Pardonerā€™s stats, or just exclusively by your stats?

Thanks!:grinning:

tested,
same as old day just different damage calculation

Hmmmā€¦ what do u guys think about Sacrament? Is the difference noticable between 1 and 10?

Understand it scales with Last Rites butā€¦ seems like a waste of points to me xD

U guys plan to add Kirvis to ur builds? Im thinkinā€™ Daino is super useful and also the scaling from Zalciaiā€¦?

Sorry, im a long time without playing so is there anyway to reset now? (stats and skill) Cuz im full INT chap and as I can see it`s not a big deal.

#edit forget it pls hahah, i saw the npc

Iā€™m support so I really wish I could afford more aspersion, but even at 1 Aspergillum damage is insane with the bless bonus. I also got some INT just to boost the Plague Doctor skills for some extra solo dmg. Iā€™m so glad I picked Chaplain from the start and stood with it!

Iā€™m going with variations of sacra level and test dmg with it to see what lvl i can get comfortable with.

Iā€™m also Krivis as R7 (wierd but i like the support it gives nd to avoid scrolls) and i have to sayā€¦ i freaking CRIT from time to time on the mele hit for double dmg which is not a huge upgrade but magic ampli and aukuras helps me dish out like 1k total dmg more and get less hits so it helps me over all and helps team and saves money, worth for me.

Hey there! Thanks for ur insight on this xD

Iā€™m a C2 P3 Chap KAB2 now. Nothing fantastic, buffs overlap esp in party, considering going Kirv and Inq for C7&8 today xD.

That is my path, krivi inqui, seems pretty solid dps plus healing and support.

Regarding sacramentā€¦ not rly worth more than lvl 1. tested with lvl 1, 2, 5, 8 (before and after reseting skills plus the circle reseting allows to change twice if i pick same classesā€¦)

the difference was minimal, at lvl 250 with almost full spr i was dealing 100 dmg more per line (400 without cafri 500 with it or with manahas)ā€¦ between 1 and 8 and if i get to put those points in aspersion my aspersion dmg line alone dealed 1k more xD

1 Like

Woa that sucks (but kinda good in a way since weā€™re starved of skill points in the priest tree xD) thanks for testing it out!

One point wonder it shall be.

Is exorcism the same as it used to be at level 1 (disappears after monster gets hit with it)?

I donā€™t understand why people would take only level 1 Exorcise since the skill has more DPS than unextended level 5 Incineration (6882% every 36 seconds vs Incinerations 2975% every 16 seconds) at skilllevel 5.
Also, the monster gem for Exorcise is easily available (if youā€™re dedicated to farm that up to 10k Earth Hallowenter) and is put into your gloves or weapon (gloves = perfect for Clerics).

1 Like

This isnā€™t explicitly a chaplain question, but it does pertain to chaplain very much. Does anyone have any info on where to get Attilla from? Iā€™ve seen people with it, but Iā€™ve been unable to find any details on where it comes from.

Iā€™ve been looking at trying this build - http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/i4a40ljtyu/ the build maker put it as PVE (Or at least the main variant) but are there changes to it which can be made to make it closer to a PVE/PVP hybrid? Also what stat spread should I go for it? 50 CON and the rest SPR or should I look at some INT?

Edit- Linked the wrong build my bad

Miko is still nice:
Kagura for melee party members and wheel, gohei for buff and debuff action, and hamaya does a lot of blessing hits.

That said, PD2 is certainly a viable alternative.

Hi, shop blessings are affected by pardoner stats :smiley: So u get the Blessing/Sacrement based off the pardoner stats. (Hence u see 1k ++ shop buffs)

1 Like