1 Asp
1 Sac
1 Monstrance
5 Ress
5 Revive
7 Mass Heal
5 Exorcise
That leaves 5 points =)

Then get Mass Heal to lvl 10 and Revive to lvl 7 since there’s nothing else worth for you taking, that would be the same setup I’ve for mine (well, sort of, I went with Aspersion lvl 15 to test out things but I didn’t like it so I’m gonna change tomorrow to that xD).

I find the 6% increase in health not very worth it for the 3 point upgrade.
I was thinking 8 mass heal and 5 sacrement? Does that even make sense lol

There’s no point in leveling Sacrament, the Holy Attack increase is VERY MINIMAL and you’re gonna buy it from Pardoners anyway, you only pick it at lvl 1 so just in case you were inside a dun or doing maps and it runs out and you’ve no vakarine tp nearby so you just cast it until you can return town (I also believe you need atleast 1 point of it to use Last Rites, same with Aspersion and Aspergillum, requires Aspersion to have it atleast lvl 1).

That is true, yes. What about your thoughts about picking Diev 1 for the carve to proc bless? Haha!

Carve is useless.

for Chaplains these are the builds that work in my opinion:

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > PD2

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Miko > Inquisitor

Those are the only 2 builds that I find Chaplain can take the most benefits from, first one gives him a lot of AoE which he lacks and struggles with and lots of survivability with maxed Healing Factor.

And the second one is almost the same with Hamaya and the Kagura + Wheel combo with burn attribute for the Wheel and Blessing so it can proc them too, kinda unreliable since it requires bosses to stand still but if it works out just fine prepare for a rain of dmg to appear on your screen.

If you attack the wheel (with the attribute) it splashes your auto attacks in a massive Aoe and everything will get hit as if you hit it. As in they get hit by all of your lines. Additionally Inquisitors have an attribute that spawn flames at a chance when they kill enemies. This flame deals your auto attack lines to anything that touch them.

1 Like

Sorry guys, but using all my buffs. Sacrament, last rights, aspergiliun and with cafrisun am only geting 3 auto hits… Anyone geting that too???

Do you’ve Aspersion atleast lvl 1? if you don’t have it you won’t get Aspergillum’s line of attack.

it depends on monster hp. i noticed sometimes you do so much damage it doesnt calculate the extra lines of damage because you already are overkilling it with 3 lines.

as for builds, i find myself most comfortable with this right now:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1.1a2a345561.1f3f4251637594.153545
why max exorcise? since magnus is a skill best used to aoe grind, you want your exorcise to stay up for atleast 1 second so you can get magnus off, which is often easier said then done when theres a whole mob chasing you. even with 5 rank exorcise i have it dispelled sometimes because theres simply too many monsters walking over it.

monsters who chase you tend to walk past you slightly so often times it also helps to make a side turn and put the exorcise up.
if i had anything less then rank 5 it would have been dispelled by the monsters in this video before i could get magnus up

What should i take for C3 priest in that build “Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Miko > Inquisitor”?
Is stone skin still worth? And what about exorcise is it realy necessary to max or even have? Can i put only 1 point in Ressurection? https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222.1a2a345561.1f3f41516a93 Is 10 revive ok or its too much?

Based on my experience stone skin is useless. I just got 1 point for fun but there are many other buffs. Magnus is pretty decent so max it and exorcism. Get at least 4 resurrect so it can be 2 seconds with divine might. 10 revive is overkill but it’s personal preference.

I am skipping stone skin on my chap, but, I been told exorcism/magnus exorcism is a waste of skill points. Was told to get 15 bless, 1 sacrament, 10 max heal 3 revive, 2 res(for the revive attribute), 1 exorcism, 8 aspersion and to save 5 skill points incase they ungimp stoneskin.

Whomever told you this needs their head examined! Exo/ME is an excellent damage tool, and I would highly recommend maxing both skills for any chaplain.

3 Likes

Yeah I might forget about bothering with stoneskin at all then.

Are you sure of what you are saying ? I read Exorcise duration is 10 second at lvl 1 and 5. Plus there is an attribute to extend the duration to 15 seconds. Is it a wrong information from the website or did I misunderstand something ?

Exorcise also has a hit cap which is determined by its skill level.

Exorcise rank 1 will only hit 1 enemy before it goes away, which will not allow you to use Magnus. Exo needs to be 5 in order to relabily chain it into Magnus.

Oh ok, I didn’t know it. I thought they changed this stupid design long ago, it seems not :(.

yeah thank god for free reset potions and you guys figuring this out before i did :stuck_out_tongue: would it have killed IMC to include this in the skill description? you know what nevermind, it probably would.

Thanks for helping guys. I think im gona make some kind of that https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222icg.1a2a345561.1f3f4551637591.11243555.153545.41647585