Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

Would say Solmiki.
Aoe atk 3, SPR and added holy property are nice on a multi hit/AA relying build like chaplain.
Beside the , lower, SPR bonus the skull smasher have nothing truly appealing to chaplain Imo.
Unless you’re going for an int chaplain or stuff like that.

Is C2 really that good? If I already have mass heal at lv 10, what does Cleric 2 cloud ever add to my character?

I am a C1 -> P3 -> Chap -> C2 and am a bit disappointed with the latest rank I chose.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Am I doing anything wrong?

Not spamming your AA like the Fist of the Hokuto no Ken?

1 Like

Divino maito!!!, Barrier, Cure atribute and bigger heal for when Bosses use knockback and you fall on the healing tiles and Fade for some help in tight spots?

Thanks for the replies! I’m going to give it a try. I was tempted to advance to Oracle, that’s what got me wondering.

I just listed the things that people look when taking C2, take your time and test it, if doesn’t appeal you choose what you think that its the best, :V be free!!!

What does more dmg in the current patch? Cleric2-Priest3-Chap-Miko-Inquisitor Full spr or Cleric2-Diev2-Monk3-Inquisitor mixed str/dex?

With complete garbage gear Chaplain will outdps Monk.

With 4k+ phys atk Monkquisitor will outdps Chaplains any time.

Since your build focus on AA with high SPR do you think its worth getting Krivis1 at R7 for Zalcial crit rate?

With complete garbage gear Chaplain will outdps Monk.
With 4k+ phys atk Monkquisitor will outdps Chaplains any time.

10/10 balance from IMC

I wonder if about 60/70 INT is enough to somewhat power up Death Steam and Incinerate if my final 2 ranks are PD. Rest is almost all SPR since it benefits everything else a Chaplain does.

With how powerful healing factor is I’ve been seeing that even CON isn’t really necessary (for PvE, this is)

Krivis is not providing that much of a dmg increase in AA compared to others do as AoE like miko or PD but… you don’t just give urself dmg as krivis, you get mobs aukuras, reduced debuff timers on ur party, daino without scrolls…

If you look forward to save some money and be more AA than AA+AoE krivis could be the option for R7.

In terms of well rounded… idd say… PD1 gives the most, as it gives immunities, heal factor to heal someone, also gives a good AoE to use with Cure+Exor debuffed mobs with Incineration.

You probably mean this ironically, but it’s not too bad - chaplains shouldn’t be equal to monk, because chaplains are support builds that have a higher group focus.

I still think Blessing’s scaling needs a tweak to % damage, but the way it is now is alright.

I’m not even at 3.5k phys ATK, and I already outdamage my chaplain with a monk guild. by quite a bit.

Chaplain can add more into their build than a C3 monk + Inqui can add, which leads into, as zefiris told, more of a support with a nice dmg to solo.

Also i found better to have a mix of stuff to use such as PD or even Ora or Kabba or Krivis as R7 to provide more support and also bit dmg to all, than just do some more dmg only by myself.

Nawp, even more nawp with the reavamp! Zalciai would’ve been great back then though, not anymore… crits are rare (and thusly crit attack is no longer in demand).

Go for PD1 or Miko. These are your safe bets (for R7).

I personally went for Oracle though as I like the extra little things it can do.

Hi! Been out of the game for some time! Can some1 sum up the stats and skills for chap? I kinda went tank/support kind of chap, something between solo and party oriented. Do i still need to pump up some CON or just go full SPR? Wanted do go kaba later for more beefyness.

An excerpt from Wurmheart

There is no “best build” for Chaplain

SPR build is good for party but it’s not going to be the highest damage dealer

INT has high damage especially with Magnus, but you best be using INT-dependent class like Sadwho and Druid

Slap anyone who thinks SPR build is the “best” build

2 Likes

Is it worth getting Inquisitor in a full spr Priest3-Chaplain build? Won’t it scale poorly late game since Inquisitor skills are Physical dmg and you have no str/dex?

The point of getting inquis in a SPR build is to spread your auto-attack damage with breaking wheel, and for the burn attribute that counts as an auto-attack to anyone standing in the burn.

3 Likes

And mallus to increase each line of damage.

1 Like