Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

What do you guys think of going PD1 instead of Miko for healing factor and bloodletting ?

Basically it would end something like C2-P3-Ch-PD-Inq.

C2-P3-Ch-X-Inq pretty much works with whatever you want, so id say go for it and test it out.

Yeah. Too bad that I wonā€™t have too much time to test it as I have to start it from scratch and probably wonā€™t have enough time with the free resets event.

That said thanks everyone for the help, will decide what to do in r7 as I progress XD

Best stat int?? Str?? Sprrr??

For Chaplain full SPR or SPR with some DEX? Valia or Toy Hammer?

I would also like to know what would be good weapon choices until 315. Reine mace / cata club / valia? Or is a five hammer good enough and save the moolah?

Iā€™ve testing with Valia and Catacombs and I seem to get about the same damage - the difference ATM seems to be negligible. As for Toy Hammer, it doesnā€™t seem to work like it used to but I could be wrong. It seems like only the main AA was applying a stack and not any of the buff ticks.

Been doing a c1-p3-chap-pardoner-oracle-inq variant just for saalus slaving, making scrolls for monks and farming Manahas set.

This thing is INSANE on mid game. You are looking at a 15k auto attack as soon as you get all chaplain skills, wich means 1-2 shotting everything up till rank 8 content. You can even get things like 20m/hr xp on alemeth solo without tomes, cookies or anything else, just by auto attacking stuff.

Really amazing, am impressed, 10/10 not too much water.

both cata club and reine mace beats valia and 5 hammerā€¦ reine mace 43 spr boosts bless by about 96 damage, its good for party buff. cata club is better for magic damage and solo playā€¦

Mind sharing skill distribution and stats? which I suppose was full SPR or something xD

15 Asp, 15 Bless, 1 Monst, 2 Ress, 3 Revive, 7 Mass Heal, 1 Sacra, 1 Exorcism (not optimal, follow other, better, distributions)

On chap I follow Remiriā€™s 1 LR 4 Cape 5 rest.

Full SPR for now but Iā€™m considering dipping some points into dex maybe.

I did 2 points in LR and 3 in CAPELLA that way Sac and LR end about the same time. More of a convenience thing.

Definitely no point in going higher than 1 or 2 in Last Rights though.

What is the max slots you can get from reine?

@victormorelli6 afaik 2 slots. i got 1 with 2 slots.

Do you know the best monsters cards in slot?

Does anyone know if higher investment in Sacrament gives a bigger bonus through Last Rites?

As far as I can tell the scaling is pretty terrible, if anything the extra ranks are more for duration. Iā€™m doing 1 Sacrament and 2 Last Rights so they are approximately the same duration for recasts.

If anything has found different please let me know.

tried c2,p3,chap,diev with taoist i thought storm calling attr(add 50% melee damage) will futher add damage to chap aa :laughing:

thats one line of chapā€¦ i guess that others wont get benefit at all.

Skull smasher vs Solmik Mace?