Tree of Savior Forum

Possible solutions for launch error after April 19 maintenance

after the patch… I think I have a missing file… what should I do? :frowning: I’m running as an administrator by the way…

2 Likes

i am having this problem…

what do i do? i have tried to put the patch number on “release.revision” it didn’t work

can someone help me?

have you tried the suggestion at the start of the post?

I’ve tried over and over again all of the mentioned solutions, still does not work.

Uninstalled the game and trying to install to see if there’s any error.

Okay, the launcher update should be taking effect now. Do try and launch the game again.

1 Like

yeah. I’ve already tried :frowning:

nope still doesnt work

1 Like

Works now thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

nope still doesnt work

i do everythings what people suggest. and still…

Uploading… still not working and it is still the same error. what to do? looks like i dont have this “updater” file in ToS folder…

still not working…its telling me to start the lauchner again… “We’ve updated the launcher. Please try running the client again.”… Im trying it but its not working…

What I did was:

• Restarted my PC
  • Using Steams repair function for games
  • Started tos.exe in release/patch without admin
  • Started tos.exe in release/patch with admin

Hey, I installed the game yesterday and bought one of the DLCs today,. When i lunched it to start playing the game “Updated” in steam and now at 99% keeps giving me a Disk Write Failed error. Before anyone makes a suggestion about my HDD being broken, Its new, i ran an error check and it came back clean, I’ve run everything, including steam in Admin mode and what not and continue to get the same error. I have also checked the Game Caches integrity, that came back 100% Validated. Idk what is happening but after the Maint. the game ceased to function

still same after “we’ve updated the launcher. Please try running the client again” message, my tos.exe looks like this

and its still “This app cant urn on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.” ??

2nd dot means verify integrity cache, right?

mine doesnt even have updater_downloader.exe

what to do… :frowning: my friend’s’ levels are so far from me already. This happens in my only free time damn :sob:

i feel you. came home super early from work today just to play but this happens

1 Like