Tree of Savior Forum

Possible solution for price situation

because there was no 30% discount anouncement and ppl hate discounts. o.o

Well, its their choice, but why there was no annoucement? Atleast 1 day.

No.

/20charactersmeow

They said VPN, but they’re really just blowing smoke.

1 - You cannot use another currency on Steam unless you change your Steam region. This process has a “cooldown” (a month or 2), and if done enough will raise some red flags on your account.

2 - When you do that and try to make a purchase you will actually need a credit card with an address matching said country. You will also be ticking a box that says you attest to be residing in said country, and Valve can take action against your account if found out otherwise.

TL;DR, this is just a lie for IMC to make some money to compensate the loses they get from BR. Time to learn the truth.

1 Like

Agree, everything that comes out of your mouth is the truth.

the thread has it all . from why did they do it silently to a big argument weather is it fair or not. personally i questioned IMC on why did they do it silently it just shows us what kind of company they are . also most of my thread have been on them doing things like this over and over.

lmfao the game goes F2P very soon its not like these DLC are NEEDED they are a luxury item pay it or not is your choice its not like the game is buy to play (i wish it really was) so chill the hell out.

some reason why people want to purchase it is because of the bonus tp, free token, free pet, skill reset and stat reset (that is the only way to get a stat reset)

i would buy it if i can afford the double price increase but i cant and can only afford the previous price so no money for imc

Yes but if you play and plan your character ahead of time you would not need those stat and skill reset pots. As for pets you can buy that in game with silver.

yes that too but who would miss the chance of getting those free items?

founders pack can be redeem anytime and there’s no limit. you can even redeem it 2 days before the server ends

It is still a luxury item. You either pay for it or you don’t. It is not stopping you from actually playing the game.

People need to understand that the world isnt fair which sucks but thats how it is.

Again people can still play the game for free the DLC packs are not NEEDED they are something that makes your gaming experience easier.

all i can say is

what they did made them lose a lot of potential customers from countries that got their price increase by double or triple.

if its the same with TP then expect little to no sales from those countries.

it is free to play yes i know but they have to pay something for the server hosting and if only a few pay for TP they wont be able to pay it.

they chose 1 person to buy a $50 item than 10 people to buy a $30 (price of $50 in our region). i dont know how beneficial this is to them but clearly we can see that they are getting no sales for that move

they buy it also to support the game. but if this is how IMC treats those 2nd/3rd world country or countries that got their price doubled/tripled then they cant get any reason to support ToS.

would i support a game that tried to milk me? no announcement of price increase and also near the date of discount. for people that didn’t get affected then they shouldn’t post anything. we are not playing in your server (klaipeda and orsha) and we are playing on SEA server (telsia) once we transfer there and the server to SG so we should expect price based on our region.

I feel cheated

This was a Capcom level of BS, no kidding

They gonna lose ALOT of money if not fix this price, its ridiculous, the new price is 20% of my salary

20%!!!

I was gonna buy the pack 1 (for the stats/tree reset) in the discount week, but after this new price I gonna buy nothing. You like to lose money, IMC? REALLY?

regardless can you justify their action for

1. Not Announcing
    1. Not Giving a proper answer to why they did not announce
    1. constantly doing things in this manner

Edit

And yes many user will find this a very backstabbing tactic

Maybe the reason for them not announcing it was to stop botters and cheaters from mass buying DLC before they changed the price?

I think its pretty simple that they did not tell us because they knew cheaters/botters would buy a ton of DLC for very cheap and sell the items on the market?

not really,
botters will just use stolen credit card or make a fraud purchase.
IMC dont get much money from botters purchasing their game.

even if they buy those the legit way, IMC still earn from those sales so no harm done for IMC.

Yes but i think the thing they wanted to prevent was having to sort through every transaction that would have happened through the market place it saves them time which is money.

they did save time and money but at the same time lose sales from it.

well its still day 1 since the price change. will have to wait for a week if they will change it, and if not then goodbye potential money from sales.

Yes they will lose some sales but what makes you think there arent people that will buy multiple DLC? I know I am and a few friends of mine are going to be buying quite a few.

You said it yourself the game will be f2p soon so why bother buying founder packs? Same thing can be said on they want to fight bots, its too dumb if you think this work. Like what can they achieve?

“Hey, lets not use regional price anymore and screw up thousands of international players to stop bots from entering the game eventhough they can come back in 8 days when f2p launches!”

How is that fighting bots? If they REALLY want to fight bots or the “so called VPN abuser”(which I debunked in my previous post), they should just remove founder completely since f2p is in 8 days, amirite? But no, they remove the regional price while announcing 30% discount sales in a few days. What will this do you ask? Unlucky bastard that doesn’t know the story behind this will get lured to buy the packs. Pure scam.