Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

the price is increasing to be double of the usual price. what the heck is happening ?

5 Likes

Still 45,99€ for me.

Holy cow!!! you’re right!! it’s double the price from before for me too. :open_mouth:

S$37.78 for Exclusive Access 2

S$63.76 for Exclusive Access 1

On Brazilian R$ too, before it was 90R$ for the #1 and 55R$ for #2. What’s happening, @Staff_Julie?

1 Like

Any clarification? Same for me…price went up almost double

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

best part they do it silently as always

3 Likes

They did say they’d give 30% discount on packs by the 21st, didn’t they?

They’re rising the price now so they can milk even more money on “discounted packs”. :grin:

5 Likes

Well they did say that founder’s pack 1 should be 50USD right? last time i checked, i bought mine at 30USD. Rechecking now, the “price increase” is at 50USD so i do believe they just corrected the price?

PS: Bought the pack 1 on saturday since i saw that it was 30USD instead of 50USD

1 Like

looks like they removed regional pricing on steam. not sure. someone needs to clarify this. bec afaik those number still mean ROUGHLY 49.99USD when converted right?

2 Likes

[Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access - Discount Sale]

The Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access products will be offered at 30% off the original price from the 21st of April until they are taken down from Steam stores on the 27th of April.

The reason for this sale is to compensate for the lack of head-start that players who purchase the products late into the Exclusive Access period would have.

YES, TRYING TO SCAM THE LATE HEAD-START PLAYERS.

7 Likes

There’s an official announcement on Steam, IMC is fixing the Founder Access to eliminate abusers, most of which comes from Brazil. I personally don’t see any changes in UK store, £33.04 and £22.99 for 1st and 2nd access , which is approx $50 and $30. The abusers use payment refund to overbuy access, so the price may have been raised to void those illegal refund, I guess? Or IMC somehow messed up a bit.

Remember, IMC promised to do a discount 1 wwek before free access on April 28. A price rise is most likely unwanted.

7 Likes

In Thailand was 899 Bath but now #1 1651 Bath…

WTF are you kidding me? that almost x2

2 Likes

They need to fix this, how they change the price without saying anything? Come on IMC

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

what gives .

Supposedly, EA 1 is $49.99 so the price is actually near the original price.

Wierd thing is, did IMC manage to change the price so that it doesn’t consider steam’s regional pricing anymore? This might be the issue.

It’s look like they remove the Regional pricing method.

Now they’re just directly calculate the currency exchange rate from $49.99 to total price.

Never see any company do something like this before…

Maybe a mistake, a huge one.

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @Staff_Julie

3 Likes

IMC Say : Remember No DisCount

IMC User Overcharge

1 Like

Regional pricing is way better for the game as it brings in more people to buy rather than think about it if its worth buying. more income for the game = game longevity

1 Like