Tree of Savior Forum

Poor optimization will make us quit

I’ve done plenty of world bosses, Dullahan, Cerberus, etc. with 30-50+ players on the screen. I suppose there is likely an FPS drop in those situations but not one that has even been noticeable or impeded my gameplay (staying at 30+ I’m sure).

Oh! Though I do recall getting some FPS issues during a 3-way GvG battle on the Sventimas Exile map. It was fine (45+) until all 3 guilds were simultaneously spawning and spawn camping the same entrance and there were probably 40 people or so AoEing the same spot.

I believe it probably spiked down to 5-10 at points during those shenanigans. So I suppose I can’t exactly claim to never have had FPS issues but I honestly assure you that’s the only situation I can remember where I had such problems.

Interesting, you’re literally the first person I’ve found who hasn’t had the significant FPS issues in those situations. Everyone from my guild has had really bad FPS and a lot of them have top of the line PCs with 30ms ping to the SEA server.

Wonder how yours is so different an experience…

Could you take a video of one of those so I could take a look at larger scale boss fight with good FPS? Can just use F12 in game to record.

Sure but I’ll have to PM it to you in a day or two when I get a chance to record it. Also, worth noting, I might not be able to get more than 20 people on the screen any more. I’m on Orsha server and even Dullahan, usually the most crowded boss, only tends to have 2-4 groups killing him nowadays.

Alternatively I could send you a link to a private stream and just run around the cities or something lol.

Hmm haven’t had much issue in cities (probably due to no one using skills). Dullahan would be good.

GTX980 = same sh!t. Poor optimization.

They have already stated they are working on it. There is no need to continue badgering them.

but those people wants it nownownownownownownownow, they are in such hurry, they might miss the buss! lol

5 Likes

i like the filename tho. LOL.

/20char

1 Like

i got 5 fps with nvidia 960 on arena, this game optimization is ■■■■, meanwhile i can play Bf4 on ultra with no problem.

we shouldnt stop if we already pay.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

welcome to the club brother xD me and my friends also have the same problem, even on internet cafe’s where they boast the most advance and recent PC there is also cant handle heavy populated areas with FPS going down from 60 to 10.