Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Will you quit if IMC implements circle resets?

O.o 10 days… I imagine that 10 days of no eating no bath no poo no social activity all tosdungeongrindquestetcripmyfriend

#treeofnolife
http://imgur.com/C9Nn6VZ

3 Likes

It usually take ~500 hours to reach lvl 280.

If you can reach lvl 280 just in 10 days that mean:

1. You use x8 EXP tomes most time.
  2. You have no job and play 24/20 with a hardcore team.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hey man, just because it takes you ~500 hours to reach lvl 280 don’t mean that’s what it takes.

It takes about 10 days of playing 10-12 hours a day to get to 280. There’s a lot of guides out there that shows how it’s done. In fact, there’s one on the front page of this forum.

What do you mean by pilot?

Even if it takes the full 10 days, that’s only 240 hours of gaming to get to max level. It doesn’t even take that many hours, but honestly, do you want to get max level in a day or something? Is that what you want?

reset != instant 280 character. You’re still giving up whatever benefits you have in making multiple characters. People are just overreacting.

other people playing for you.

No because even that full 10 days isn’t enough for me to reach 280 it would probably take me a month or so because:
-You were the one who said someone can reach 280 in 10 days not me
-i have a job
-i only play 1-2 hours a day excluding weekends and off days where i play whenever i have no plans of hanging out with my friends.
-i have a life

But since you insist it would only take 10 days to reach 280 then go on i never said it was impossible to begin with rofl

1 Like

Oh i see first time i encounter such term lol

Ok, so you would like to make changes that affect the rest of the community to cater to you because you can only play 1-2 hours a day?

So you’re saying that you, who only invests 1-2 hours a day, should be on even footing with someone who has invested 12 hours a day?

What an amazing mentality.

what changes are you talking about?

I just stated why I can’t do what you can do didnt i? where in my post am i competing with you who can play 24/20?

Oh and thanks for the compliment :sweat_smile:

Even if everyone can play 12 hours per day they won’t take that much time to grind TOS, they rather play other games.

Why?

1. Boring gameplay because of quests.
  2. Poor balance.
  3. Lack of good contents.
    (Not mention bugs and other problems)

That is why our population keep decaying.

Sadly most people who could support this game with money don’t have that much time to play.

IMC should make all dungeon unable to rush so people even above the level need to queue for full run, so lowbies can gain exp faster and shorter queue

1.45pm here Varena and 0ppl queue Dun200
how da faq should i level if i only play 1~2hours per day!
how da faq should i level if im the fail build rainbow class player?!
Min-maxing kills diversity

Class Reset? might as well IMC start selling EXP card for TP coz i have no time and plenty monie

3 Likes

12 hours of straight gameplay would turn you into a zombie lol

Oh!, but i know some people capable of doing so, they play MOBAs though not MMOs

coz moba dont have single digit fps issue, quite balance, plus nice money-costume as well~
oh, moba game start within 5min, TOS queue dungeon 50min and not a single run!

TOS is Costume/Companion First, Content/Balances Secondary, Optimization Last

3 Likes

Shut up and use the new op exp tomes or find a pilot!
Oh we’re bout to get the new insta dungeon clear parcel you should wait for it Hue hue hue

indeed~

bwahahahahah~

TOS becoming p2win~ Class Reset is inevitable!
cry more please babies, IMC just want your monie!

Pack your bag, we’re quiting soon~

2 Likes

Im redownloading dota 2 tonight when i get home… I just heard that jp has its own servers now :kissing_heart: a few friends say pinoys also play in jp server though gg not saying they all suck but its always a mid or feed game whenever i play with any of them lol.

1 Like

idk about you, but pay2win is when you can get specific godly items/stats through paying which arent available by playing freely… I’d consider this circle reset as mere conveniences. Surely you can differentiate?

1 Like