Tree of Savior Forum

[poll] Rank 8 - Class Rank Reset

inb4 imc finally releases circle resets and it cost 500tp during its final moments

which is 57.83 Canadian dollars

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You make no sense really.

40 euro’s isn’t to much, you are talking like it’s worth nothing. Which is just wrong. It’s still a good amount of money. And a lot of money for many people.

Also i do not bitch like 99% of the other users on this game, i actually like it.

And why would i quit exactly?

You are all over the place

the best suggestion and or solution would be that as you share the collection with all your character you could also share the passives/attributes, so for example if i put loads of silver in Stabbing, ALL the hoplites i create/reroll will have that upgraded stabbing… the impact of rerolling would be next to nothing this way… also fair

1 Like

I voted YES.
Because: a player build his character according the final Rank 7 (atm).
With Rank 8 player will build their character according the final Rank 8.
And the path chosen might be totally different.

That’s why I agree with resets.
Will we have a reset every new Rank? Doesn’t matter. Isn’t like kTos? I don’t care. I’m playing iTos and if I want to play kTos I will go over there.

Just stop to compare kTos with iTos. We have a different way to play.
Σ(゚Д゚ υ)

i think you are plain stupid, we are not talking about implementation of a reset, we are saying that IN THIS CASE, because IMC changed a lot of stuff they SHOULD provide a skill/stat/class reset something so the people who has INVESTED thousand hours in their chars/attributes millions of silver are not punished… so gtfo

There stance was the same on RO and got changes not soon after it as people bailed out on it after realizing they wasted all there time leveling a char that is worthless. As these are the same people involvved. It’s just a matter of time.

I dunno what war you are fighting against people that want it. But it’s clear that a lot of people wan’t to see the resets happen, because they simple lack the time or interest to roll a new character for multiple reasons. And rather have a paid solution to IMC if it’s needed.

I do agree that i don’t want to see the whole server filled with elememe’s and that’s the thing they have to tackle. I dunno how or what they should do. they will have to figure that out.

Which also is why they stated “is not a easy task” they basically already mentioned it.

For all i care charge 50 euro’s for a complete reset of your char, so people won’t reset 24/7 and actually think about it.

“Not an easy task” There’s never a direct No.

I’m just going to assume you’re either 12 or not the brightest person in the world, either way, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You are a typical IMC blowing weeabu and the exact reason why I quit this depressing game. Come back in 10 years? Lol, this game will last at most a couple years, and that’s pushing it.

Did you even read the stuff you posted yourself?

They don’t say no, they say they are looking into it and thinking how they can provide it.

They already give skill resets, stats / class advancements will follow, it’s just a matter of time.

You clearly never played there RO game. Which they where far far worse against any type of resets, and look at it now.

Below 99 = free resets on skills/stats
2x free resets above 99,
items that reset everything.

Now what’s your argument?

LOL no, good luck fighting your fight. never going to happen because they said NO.

They never said no, and even if they did it doesn’t say much about any of there stances in the future. Because there past already proven this.

But the whole way how you react on people already screams immature screaming. And just makes you look like a little kid that doesn’t gets its lolly.

Personally I wonder how IMC will make things interesting when all the Ranks come out. That’ll mean stagnancy will fill the air, and while you’ll have your fun and quirky niche builds; You’ll also have your cookie cutter (Make this or die) builds and people spreading them around like cancer.

That said, I wouldn’t mind a class reset to a given class, but making it have a cooldown on said character. I’ve already expressed that minor changes/buffs wouldn’t warrant it, but anything that changes mechanics should. I’d say Barb’s Cleave now counts, but also things such as hidden interactions through skills: Atleast a Skill Reset. Hell, I honestly think Skill Resets should be buyable with silver: Most people don’t particularly travel off the path of known skills, and people had to sacrifice themselves to find the better scaling skills.

But that’s just me.

Reset potions for class reset will be sold in the future. Mark my words. This is 100% inevitable. Why? Because every time a new rank is introduced, more and more ‘best’ builds will become mediocre or obsolete because players will not know what future classes will be like. And every time a new rank is introduced, rerolling a new toon will take longer to level because new rank means higher level to reach the maximum rank. If anything, this situation will make players quit this game and hinder new players from getting into the game knowing hundreds of hours invested in this game can go to waste with one patch. This is very bad for business from IMC’s point of view.

Another reason is that whenever I like a character I buy expensive hair or costume from TP shop. But as time goes I think twice before I purchase a TP item now. Why? because TP costumes and hair can’t be traded within the same account which means that when a new rank is introduced and my current character builds become crap, I wasted TP on costumes and hair for nothing. Now I’m very reluctant to buy cosmetic items from TP store if my current character has a good build that can easily become crap, which is like over 80% of meta builds currently. This is also VERY BAD FOR BUSINESS from IMC’s point of view.

It is absolutely 100% guaranteed that IMC will have to introduce class reset potion in TP store.