Tree of Savior Forum

[Poll] Plague Doc vs Cryo3Chrono3 đź—Ż

I`d go Cryo3Chrono3

Simply because of Cryo CC which is really useful when grinding, pvp and hunting bosses. Chrono is a must have support in every party, and with haste, and less time cd for skills you can pretty much spam your CC with Cryo and of course help your fellow party members, also, it gets really fun to play after Chrono C1, more useful and stronger buffs so you can get a shiny spot on Boss Hunts and GVG

Both have their different roles and they don’t compete with each other so you can’t compare. But rest assure since both are extremely wanted in party.
But with chrono you"ll have much easier time finding group in the game duo to much lower population.

1 Like

can’t compaire. i’d suggest both.

I think Chrono is the best for boss hunts. The movement speed it gives makes people able to evade powerfull atacks and less deaths will happen. Another thing is that quicken is an AWESOME hability. That makes some boss melt depending on your group.

Also, with the cryo 3 you can CC everything. In GvG is perfect. Combined with the chrono habilities in GvG I think you can lead a lot of enemies to death if your group knows waht to do with your buffs.

Plague Doc is more like an healing thing. Its AWESOME TOO!! But I feel the chrono with too much more Utility.

And I love Utility classes. Chrono!

1 Like

It depends on what build you have gone for. It means PD is not only a healer. lol

1 Like

@vitortaranto they told me PDs are being nerfed on PVP, do you know anything about that rumor? (bonde da hueland XD)

@jeffbr92 well, from what I’ve read, PDs are the most well-balanced class, PDs “can do it all”

I’ve heard that too but I do not know the details bro :<
I think I’ve found some info but couldn’t find the link. If I find something I will let you know! o/

And yes, PD do much more than Healing, I know. I was just focusing on the chrono. I also agree with: [quote=“jeffbr92, post:14, topic:285067, full:true”]
can’t compaire. i’d suggest both.
[/quote]

Both are so awesome in their own ways.

1 Like

Found it!
its only live on kToS for now… idk if its going to be on iToS

Honestly, a healer is obviously more useful. But there’s like way more healers than Chronos, and you only really need 1 healer most of the time.

Where is the poll?

I vote for chronomancer, lolz

In fact, pre-classes of Chrono 3 don’t matter at all :^) P.S. I vote for both

@Tomazelli So far, 8 votes for Chrono and 3 votes for Doc!

@vitortaranto @Mirabai @U_UzzZZZZ @rob.gog.sou @IndoX @Yukinari @deltaftt @tampon @Tomazelli @ms.splim

Guys, I have decided…
Im going TempoStorm on this mofo!!! Cryo3Chrono3 :snowflake:

Im gonna search for skills, stats and equips… but do you guys recommend any build that you know?

thanks for the help btw, you guys rock :v:

1 Like

Full CON.

Cafrisun, Toy Hammer, Elemental Daggers for leveling.

Audra (Ice Rod + Aias swap) and your best plates for serious time.

Have “fun”

@tampon I can reset my stats lategame, should I go for INT until level X and then reset? So the lvling wouldnt be so bad?

Yeah you could do that. And if you’re also able to skill reset, you could pump points into Ice Pike for leveling

Boss Hunts - CryoChrono
Earth Tower - Tie
GvG - PD

also you will have a really hard time leveling as a cryochrono, its easier to level as a PD depending on your build

Majority of your damage will come from ice pike. Level that and go full con. Damage will fall off at chrono c1 and get worse from there. No amount of INT will save you from auto attacking majority of the time.

Until what lvl is soloing ok? @IndoX

You start to feel it around Mage tower and main chamber. It’s totally doable until about 190-200