Tree of Savior Forum

[Poll] How many tokens do you plan to buy per month?

In kToS they are 198 TP or 18 dollars.
(They said 100 TP is about 9 USD)

EDIT: Oh you meant in Silver…
Leaving this here anyways.

1 Like

Thank you for this information.

I bought the $50 and $10 packs. Assuming tokens are 198 TP each, I’ll probably have enough TP to buy 4 additional 30-day tokens. With the 60-day token from the $50 pack, I should enough token perks for 6 months. After that, I’ll have to wait and see if it’s worth buying more.

1 Like

At least 2.One for myself,and another to sell on market.Probably just 2 a month assuming the price is in that range.

Some people say that you can buy tokens easily with in game silver.

It’s no need to buy more than one unless it’s a promotion discount or something.

PS. Price of Tokens in ktos market are around 0.8-1.2 Mil (It’s can go up to 2mil but rarly)

I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for a possible announcement on that.

11 Likes

I’m sorry that you have to deal with incompetent management :frowning:

Thank you for your patience and presence on this forum.

3 Likes

Dont think im gonna get much since the only thing that is nice from token for me is the 30% exp bonus. The rest probably come in handy when im at later levels.

1 token = 30 days . Why need more than 1 :anguished:

2 Likes

Slightly off topic, are you by any chance familiar with the legendary tale of Tseric, one of the most well known WoW CMs back in that game’s glory years?

I’m confused, why would most people want to buy more than 1 token per month? The only appeal of buying multiple tokens is to sell them on the market. Are you saying people voting for 2 would consistently buy 1 for subscription, and buy 1 to sell, each month?

Pretty much.

20chars

just use the pack ones and u will be high level enough to buy from the market (from all those 5+ ppl =D )

1 Like

Point taken, that’s the last time I’ll be making that sort of comment.

No, I’m not aware of that person. Would you mind telling me about them through a PM?

Paying to unlock basic functionality of a game? I don’t support this kind of underhanded tactics, IMC can go screw themselves.

I would be very happy to spend 18$ a month on costumes and other pure vanity items, but paying just to enable trade function (which is a standard in every normal game) is something I cannot support.

Not to mention, the restrictions of only being able to put on 5 items simultaneously on the market - almost every other MMORPG gives you way more without having to pay a single cent.

Think of it this way - if a game restricts your basic needs, does it still qualify as F2P? I don’t think so. It’s basically B2P at this point.

I don’t care if someone says “tokens are tradeable on the market” - it doesn’t matter, because if you spend X amount of silver to buy a token, it still means that someone paid 18$ to IMC for that token. Buying that item for silver is the same as supporting IMC’s shitty marketing schemes.

I am very willing to support a good game… but not for something like this.

1 Like

Im all about making imc rich, but they need to learn from games like path of exile that came from nowhere and now is the best arpg of all times how they handled their business, u just cant destroy the economy and the whole trading system because of bad calls, i hope they figure that while its still time.

1 Like

one a month. i might sell one early on if it seems economically a smart move, but i dont play to buy them to sell once things get rolling. I could probably buy them with in game silver easily enough after my first 90 days of token from the two dlcs is used up, but i typically just buy this sort of thing in mmos to keep my in game economic situation isolated from the real world.

I wanted to see how potentially unbalanced the economy might be… is part of the reason I would say…

to sell and make money, free players will buy token when they are high level.