Tree of Savior Forum

Poll For Psychokino Must Be Nerf!

i though sword already got higher hp scaling from con,

archr at level 100 and 130 con = 15k hp
sword at level 100 and 130 con = 22k hp

wiz need con nerf bcuz they can go full con without penalty, they need at max 20k hp

Actually you can use skills while being rushed, just use any skills that have <0.3 seconds cast time (safety zone is one of it)

Also you can interrupt rush with any CC like sleep, stun (stone/heavy shot)

And you can simply add more HP, a cata rush can deal at max 30k HP, if you have more than that you can’t die to cata, ever. Not to mention healing from cleric, defense, miss etc.

All classes receive 85 HP per CON. Swordman just have better base HP

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Because the problem is not a few classes having such high base damage that makes getting matk through INT pointless, righ?

If every skill had 0~200 base damage ppl would need to raise their damage stat, leaving CON as secondary investment. Only tanks and full supports would take high CON as of now.

And where the heck did you get that from…?

why would you nerf them again? they are somewhat balance to me. the only UN-balanced is the glitches from raise which your character is stuck in heaven until you die by getting hit by missile attacks

There is no op skill in TBL there is just shi t ty matchmaking… If they would fix that everything would be alright.
Almost every Skill can be countered or avoided. Projecting poor PvP design and missing knowledge about different synergies etc on supposedly op classes is just meeh.

Raise can be countered with counterspell and later on with r8 cannoneer and lancer will be able to counter them to so why nerf them?

Wugushi have a hard time with antidot, prophecy and pd.

Ausrine is strong but you can wait it out if the team is not rushing

Priest resurrection just apllies once and revive also, stone skin got nerfed to the ground with block pen

PD already got a big nerf

Cyro, this class is supposed to freeze people and there are two classes that can make you immune to freeze

So yeah, despite the fact that those characers build for PvP should actually be a lot better in PvP than PvE chars, there is not really an inequality between the builds. You cant expect that every class is good for everything,

If IMC fixes the matchmaking it should be more about skill and not about, yeah the other group has ausrine, another cleric and a psycho and we got 5 swordies.

4 Likes

i dont, but tosbase does, http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/
i think you should look at this website, it shows all the classes in the game, theres even a skill calculator to make sure you dont mess up your builds.

1 Like

i think youre forgetting that about 30% of cleric classes are phyical, so they have the exact same problems as sword and archer, so you could do the nerf on con for clerics, but they would qq and quit and then there would be 0 clerics, then everyone else will quit bcuz the endgame would be impossible

whe theyre both at same hp yeah cleric can do better, but in the long run, cleric will have about 10k+ less hp than swordsman. pain barrier seems like a great skill, if it works on bosses, those mission bosses dont stop knockng back.

“tl;dr” doesn’t mean you can be misleading by saying things like “bonus from rank”.

And again, this does not fix the problem of CON being less wasteful than INT due to 5 or 6 skills, within all Wizard classes, having abnormal base damage compared to all other skills.

For example, Warlock needed a nerf indeed, but just going -50% damage at the end of the formula doesn’t fix the real problem, because all INT investment is also cut in half, so WL still builds CON.

It is just a shitty bandaid that IMC gave us that didn’t fix the core of the problem, just like your sugestion won’t.

If they just lowered the skill base damage portion by 75% or so for TBL, Warlocks would need to get INT to do damage.
Same should be applied to Flesh Cannon and Summons damage between other skills (not just from WIz), forcing DPS characters to build their damage stat with some CON, and only full support/tanks go “full CON”.

-_-

yes, i have a sword thats going hop2>cor>fencer3

i main cleric, i have a paladin (main), a monk, and a sadhu that im going to delete once my sword gets to fencer

/20oiopoiuytrfdcfvg

They have too much HP because they dont need INT.

They don’t need INT because very few skills have enough base damage to kill people in one cast (thanks to IMC wonderful base damage scaling…).

When IMC tries to fix that, they also make INT scaling worse (why?!?!?!).

Nerfing CON doesn’t solve the problem of people not needing INT. Nerfing base damage makes people need INT for damage, thus getting less CON and less max HP…

That is how you fix problems.

So basically get a Cleric1, Priest1, Dievdirby3, Oracle1, Plague Doctor1 on their team. That pretty much covers everything right?

You give your team invincibility, blocks Raise and other magic circles near it, it heals, has a resurrection, CC immunity and statues that slow and silence do damage to anything that comes close.
So let 1 class be able to block everything for the 1st 18 seconds, and block almost all CC in the 30 sec after that.
I guess you can counter it with well timed knockdowns but even then it wouldn’t die right away due to Healing Factor.

So 1 class scares off a whole lot of others for a while.

Some would say that’s overkill, how about we give it Kabbalist instead of Plague Doctor.

Give the cleric a teammate… full CON Wizard1, Cryomancer 3, Sorcerer2, Warlock1. This guy is surrounded by Dark Theurge, Subzero Shield, Revenged Sevenfolded bats, Salamion and Temple Shooter.
What’s an enemy swordsman at this point other than a free kill. Anyone who gets close will probably die, anyone who attacks has a high chance of dying.
Give these 2 another teammate, a swordsman, doesn’t matter what type. He’ll use Pain Barrier and run in while buffed with the cleric’s stuff . Eats all the Scattered Caltrops if there are any, soaks up all the CC and creates an opening for the rest of the team by being annoying.
Even before the cleric team attacks, they have such a great advantage, no player skill involved yet.

The enemy can’t do much other than run. Elementalist will probably kill itself. Swordsman will probably kill itself. Frost Pillar will stop a swordsman trying to Rush. Ice Wall will divide and conquer.
@Biskee Did I leave anything out?

1 Like