Tree of Savior Forum

Policy Update Regarding RMT

Woww… another lier again. Done and r.i.p. 4.2b :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yep… sorry let’s see what gonna happens. I just wanna see how Imc react to your case.

2 Likes

Sure sure, not hiding anything, right…
IMC has the data/reports/etc and will do or not.

1 Like

I also play tos with my wife(u)
hqdefault

4 Likes

hate flood, i think silver dont go banned if player transfer it for its friend or family member, any time this game for fun, and all should not be afraid that they will be blocked

2 Likes

But the way they do is the same the way rmt does, how can you tell ??? Imc can check, if those 2 Acc makes a lot of transfers often before like personal trade that will proofs they know each other. But if those 2 Acc did it at the first time, in different city, different country it gonna hard to tell. In this case I think Imc will think that they did rmt for sure.

1 Like

:3 Ah! that honeymoon picture is so cute…

:blush:

1 Like

easy… they do like normal ppl does and buy either talt (or gems) or blessed shards(or gems) and trade it… plain and simple…

No point on risking it under the current policies…

Also, the only “legitimate” reason to trade silver is for the attributes… So maybe if IMC implemente a buy-able “atribute voucher” could fix some issues… (just an idea, dunno the implications, but just as a quick idea i dont see too many)

You’re not going to get them and I don’t need them.

People who defend RMT are as bad as RMT, because they don’t want policies that prevent it–usually because they benefit in some way even if they aren’t the ones doing it directly. For all intents and purposes, it drives the policy, so you’re just as bad. No proof needed.

This. Sorry but no, no way. Not buying it.

How can you even rationalize giving a warning? What purpose does it serve besides telling someone who does this that it’s okay that they did it even so much as once?

I have answer for my ticket, but…

Hello Savior,
Thank you for contacting us.
We would like to inform you that this is a warning message for suspicious silver transfer via Market. Please be informed that we have implemented a new policy against potential RMT transaction. Kindly refer to this link below for further details:
Link: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1415
Should you have any other concern, feel free to contact us again.
Regards,
Tree of Savior support Team

if you are non-guilty and am giving you the benefit of a doubt…

Don’t make the same mistake again…

1 Like

Hmm if my spouse play ToS too… I wouldn’t have transfer 4.2 billion. Just the market tax alone is 420m… how do people even earn such big amount of silver that they can simply brush off the market tax…

1 Like

Finally. After Trolling , Using Personal Attack and being immature , you ask a smart question.

Let start the Marketing Lesson.

Uno : My Opinion about Gold Buyer is extactly the same as the most successful mmorpg on the market. So yeah excuse me to feel confident about it. And i don’t think these mmorpg support ‘RMT’ as you said, simply because they give a “Warning” ,before the ban, don’t be immature.

Secondo : You have to know that the warning don’t come for free. it come with a sanction for the gold buyer wich is all of his illegal money & gears taken off. wich will (probably) lead him to use the cash shop to get back all of his gears instead buying gold from GS especially knowing that IMC will check his history frequently

Tertio : By doing the warning method IMC are fighting GS and Making money at the same time. A gold buyer caught will probably not buy again from GS (knowing that his history is now frequently checked) and will spend his money on the cash shop , wich is what most of the mmorpg company want with the warning method. They don’t do it to look ‘cool’ … you can trust on me that, especially when money is involved.

Epilogue : If IMC insta ban every gold buyer they will lose possible customer and the money that come with it.
The more cash shop user , the more money for IMC , and the cash shop items on market (like token) will be less expensive for the free2play player that don’t use the cash shop. (Do you like when token rise some insane crazy price ? )
At the end of the day that method benefit everyone

What IMC did with dintra is the way to go. Warning with Sanction (illegal money or gears taking off) , Customer Know that his history is now checked. The next step for him is the Cash Shop or the Perma Ban.

This only work for Gold Buyer. For Botter or GS i’m 100% for the insta Ban.

Marketing lesson Done

1 Like

It is quite obvious they are issuing warnings to players acting suspiciously given there is a person in this very thread who just got a warning.

They reserve the right to ban instantly without warning, which they should.

2 Likes