Tree of Savior Forum

Policy Update Regarding RMT

Sorry, but i have my sources , what about yours ?

Aeria Games Policy with Gold Buyer : https://twinsaga.aeriagames.com/news/176553/announcement-regarding-gold-buying

Final Fantasy 14 (Square Enix RMT Policy) Gold Seller take a perma Ban while Gold buyer take Temporary Ban :

World of warcraft sending a warning to a Gold Buyer (they took off all of his money bought from GS as punishment.)

I’m not saying buying or selling Gold is good.
I’m just reacting as a ‘Marketing Student’ at Imc New Policy with Gold buyer , wich is good for the ego of legit players but totally absurd for a company that want to make profits with their game.
There is a reason why so many mmorpg give at least one warning instead of perma Ban to gold buyer. i’m just trying to knock them some ‘beginner’ marketing sense.

Remember when ‘at the launch’ IMC penalized legit player and make them wait 24 hours to get an item they bought from the AH …
people at start was thinking it was a ‘joke’ and that these AH restrictions wouldn’t last …well … they were so wrong. That move was Anti commercial and totally unprofessional. So many players were shoked. Can you imagine final fantasy 14 doing that ?

this guy use macro, and bots for farm and buy items on him main account !

It’s Tree of Savior, not Final Fantasy. In the different game doesn’t have to be the same policy, right?

1 Like

People seem to forget that these games are very old and their policies change all the time. You realize WoW is 15 years old now, right?

And all those games had market delays. WoW was the one that did it first, IMC took a line straight out of Blizzard’s playbook.

IMC is right to straight up ban people and the only people who don’t think so are RMTers. The fact that you (or anyone) want to attempt to justify RMTing by saying “but all these other games give people 1 chance now!” in an effort to get your one big RMT out of the way in Tree is hilarious, quite frankly.

3 Likes

How about all the people who leave the game due to rampant botting by gold sellers and a screwed economy? How does that fit in your marketing expertise?

Hello everyone, I and my wife have an account in the game and often transfer money among themselves, today a warning has come, if we are blocked we will quit playing this game, thanks to all

This seems like a false positive. You should definitely contact the Staff and explain the situation.

2 Likes

thx! we sent a ticket and will wait

1 Like

Sorry about what happened to you and your wife but reminding you that the way to transfer the silver is the same way with RMT does. I dont know if IMC allows you to do that. But if it’s ok, another player will definitely does the same thing too. Take care

1 Like

Well there can be cases… but 4.2 billion? Are you sure “your wife” is not a chinese botter? Bling%20Popo

IMC should investigate all involved accounts. Amount like that looks very suspicious.

2 Likes

Aeria Games Policy was made in 2017. Square Enix one in 2015 and The WOW forum post in 2016.
Sound pretty recent to me.
Im still waiting your sources/facts.

Since you don’t have any viable agurments you are now Using personal attack to defend your point of view ?
How can you say that i have been banned for RMT ? Do you have any proofs ?
once again you answer by spreading gossips and rumors with no viable sources.

I don’t care what IMC will do. it’s way too late now for them to get back to a 20/30 k active players database
I don’t hate IMC i just don’t agree with most of their decision. i will still play the game time to time because i love the atmosphere.

There is nothing more to say really. All the mmorpg i talked about are one shooting Tree of savior in term of game population and bug fixes.
When u drop 30 k to 2 k active players i dont think you have any lessons to give ‘on how to run properly a game’ IMC should just sit down and learn from their mistakes.

At the end of day i’m not the one losing money.

we a send ticket and wait its not about how much silver

2 Likes

Wowww I just noticed that “4.2b” omg!!! Really!!!

2 Likes

Regarding Dintra7’s case & screenshot sound like IMC is back at giving a warning before perma ban.
I don’t know what is going on with Dintra but WOW … 4,6 billions …That a lot !
I guess they gave him a warning and took off all his money as a sanction. Wich is a good move ( if he is guilty of buying gold of course.)
I
As i said :
First try —> warning —> Money erased from account.
Second Try —> Perma Ban.

They can even nicely say : Dear Customer, we also have a cash shop where you can buy token and resell them for silver.

2 Likes

You can quit if u want, its not like we gonna miss RMT

People will say anything to save their asses, If IMC finds you not guilty after inspecting in detail your account, OK but if they find something fishy, i hope u get a perma ban

Clean 4.6b my ass…

3 Likes

amount has a lot to do with it :unamused:

1 Like

It says “an excessive amount of silver total 4.2 billion”. That is pretty much and surely is suspicious.

edit: nvm

1 Like

dont worry, I myself created a ticket, do you think if I played dishonestly I would have done it and post in this forum?

1 Like

he already got banned. so, in my opinion imc already checked and investigated it.

1 Like

some say they reported you for botting a lot.
im not on your server so i dont care much. but if that is true, good job imc

and did you delete your image by accident?
no worries, i got you fam

:satisfaction:

3 Likes