Tree of Savior Forum

Policy Update Regarding RMT

They most likely won’t. Like, Giltine Wings for example, and future enhanced Velcoffer items will be traded for usage, not for converting to silver later.

Yeah, things will change as @Csiko pointed out. but its like keeping on improvised you know.

1 Like

inb4 somebody doesnt frequent forum and tries to transfer silver to alt only to get instabanned on one of the accounts.

also lmaoing at cannon bots.

5 Likes

Now talking about something serious… i already talked to orange, and now is your time @STAFF_Yuri, BRING BACK GILTINE WINGS, if people spend all their money on the cube, they will not have anything to spend on RMT

every week i give some silver for my girlfriend. because she low player, and after this changes we can get ban or i cant give silver my baby
And my guildmates have too many accounts for velcoffer and him need trade silver for rerol cubes, after this changes its ban
ty IMC
:tired:

To be honest, as long you’re not mimicking RMT bots on purpose you should be fine. Worst case scenario save a recording or screenshots of the transaction.

Pretty sure the point of this policy update isn’t to punish honest players doing their things.

1 Like

pretty much what he said above^

if you are an honest player and havent done anything wrong then you are safe regardless. if anything happens you can always appeal to imc via a ticket to check your account.
you can also keep a screenshot of any trades you do for this purpose too.

1 Like

maybe, but if you see
Should any case be found where the item was sold at a price far superior to its actual value, that item will be considered as a means for RMT and both seller and buyer accounts will be restricted.
Any items and you get ban and go to support and takling week or month after every sell before 31 july or dont trade silver
:tired:

if anything happens to your account and you feel that it is incorrect judgement, you can appeal for a ticket.
i am sure that if you are unjustly banned, the gms would probably provide compensation to the amount of days banned or so.

1 Like

no if, it happen after 1 or 2 weeks for any player who trade silver between acc

check sausys9 and narvas all the time. bots have been running there 24/7

What a mess, honestly I think you’d be better off pulling a diablo 3
Disable all player trading
Disable market
Dramatically increase drop rates of all items to compensate for the lack of trading.
This is what they did after their RMT auction house fiasco and it worked out well.

no just rework necro but it too hard haha

@STAFF_Yuri do you think player rating (likes) can work like how trustworthy a player is?

like do you have info on which players liked a specific player and how trustworthy these likers as well?

like if these are different accounts of one person liking each other, it would be kind of an indicator that a pattern of these players are liking

but then it also means that we will need the community’s part to rate players as honestly as they can

new players having less ratings would take time to build up though, but i guess that is how most communities work ‘w’;

Due Diligence
:For silver transfers above a certain threshold whether the transaction is carried out in a single operation or in several operations which appear to be linked.
:Questionable transfers (items much extreme from previous market prices/reported)
:When the character is questionable (amount of gold vs play time vs character age)

Just something from google, I dont know how any of this can be implemented

Edit: RMT’s origin is pretty much botting. If you can solve bots in the game then it would also rid of the majority of RMT (with the ones left as those selling from their accounts, Im fine with that though). Maybe hire some people for each server who’s only job is to send some ‘human verification’ to flagged bots and has a warp skill for every map. Another would be a guy that can check silver transfers as what I’ve listed above

If you get caught within 3 months is how I understood it or it’s fine to get caught every after 3 months.

@STAFF_Yuri what about the afk farmers and the full party alter accounts? I saw many of them specially old players with a party of buffers. sometimes using macro to buff themself with multiaccounts

So lets say someone typically buys 1 billion a month from RMT
Now they will just buy 3 billion
Receive a GM warning
Wait for 3 months
Buy another 3 billion
Nothing changes.

2 Likes

Few concerns:

• “within 3 months of Strike 1” means that a person is allowed to RMT once every 3 months and go away with a pat in the back (a warning)

• Instead of looking only at the final trade, why don’t you trace back it to the source?
    I mean, if it’s a gold seller, it has a different pattern from a legit player.

2 Likes