Tree of Savior Forum

Please, save the Tree of Savior

Hello to all of the community and staff members.

I humbly ask that something be done in the tree of savior game regarding the server silute and its players. (I do not know if the other servers are also suffering from the impact of gold sellers)

Lately due to the fact that the gold sellers have sold silver for players, today we count on an amount of players multi millionaires destroying the commerce of the game.
Items are sold daily, for values ​​impossible to easily achieve by playing normally, I will use as an example a Masinio weapons recipe, currently players sell for 450,000,000 silver. Just the recipe and not the weapon made. There are other overpriced items, but this is what I found convenient to use as an example. I would like some mechanics implemented, to inhibit these gold sellers from succeeding in selling silver to the players.

Currently selling silver works as follows: Bot collects the silver, and creates the site itself for marketing. Announce in the game the store itself, and the player goes to the store and buys the amount of silver. After this, the gold seller asks the player to put on the market any item in the amount of silver purchased on the site. It is also ordered to send to the seller of the site, a photo of iten registered in the game market to facilitate the purchase by the gold seller in the game market for the player who bought the silver, receive the desired amount. and the player receives the amount of silver he bought. This is the method used by tree of savior gold sellers today.

Thanks to this, the game is full of millionaires, who can buy everything they want in the game to become stronger than the players who play honestly. Item prices also go up to amounts inaccessible to honest players as only silver buyers can move the market by buying and selling items for amounts inaccessible to honest players.

Another problem that needs attention, are the “SUPER EQUIPMENT” that began to appear. I do not know if this is a rack program, or simply the fact that silver buyers move the market by buying anvils and evolving weapons, but lately the amount of weapons, accessories and armor with a +25 level are appearing in large numbers. Formerly a weapon +15, was considered rarity, nowadays +20 and the minimum requested by the players of silute. With the arrival of wars by territory, this will bring a monopoly for these “SUPER PLAYERS” and that does not use cheating could not be competitive and enjoy the game.

Please, it is necessary that something is done, currently the server is full of hack, bot, millionaire players due to the purchase of silver on gold sellers site. If nothing is done, we will have a corrupt tree of savior and where only those who buy silver in clandestine sites, have been able to enjoy the game.

3 Likes
  1. idk what are u whining about, i didn’t ever buy silver for real money, but my usual amount of silver in storage is 100-150kk.
    Also, i’ve never seen a masi recipe for more than 200kk.
  2. it’s not that hard to make a +15 wep, i did it a lot of times with normal anvils. Porlly u’re just unlucky.
  3. U exaggerate the issue. (And the absense of bots won’t make u a better player huh)

tos is already in p2w state, just look at those lv9 gem abrasives, diamond anvil packs, golden socket packs and amounts of attrib. points at leticia cubes.

6 Likes

PVE advantages don’t matter, and PVP advantages are 90% broken class combo 10% items (for now). Let people spend if they want. There’s really no point in crying for this but jealousy.

You can’t even posses more than 400m. It’s the cap. Literally cant have more than that on the character.

Also if masi recipes were 450m there would be no reason to use masinios weapons. You could just buy 50 times the same Primus Raffye weapon and get at least one at like +20 lol.

exaggerated or not, doncha think gold sellers is bad? ‘w’?

2 Likes

PVE advantages don’t matter, and PVP advantages are 90% broken class combo 10% items (for now). Let people spend if they want. There’s really no point in crying for this but jealousy.

A: Try to deal damage on a full +23+ all set (Acessories and Gear) player with inferior equipment. Ichallenge you. Its not Jealousy its just a fairplay desire.

You can’t even posses more than 400m. It’s the cap. Literally cant have more than that on the character.

A: Are you as innocent as this or are you kidding me? In Silute people often use blessed shards as the bargaining chip. Going beyond the cap of silver. It can have the cap in silver + the remainder in Blessed Shards. Today you learned one more …

You’ll be happy when you hear that IMC decided to increase the limit from 450m to 1000m, as well as increasing the market value, so it becomes even easier for bots to sell larger amounts of silver with one transaction.

Also, the tax is halved, so even less silver is sunk with the transaction, leaving more silver to damage the economy.
Silver sinks in this world don’t work.
Also, the low amount of events that feature diamond anvils increases the difference between RMT-people/whales and normal/casual players (doesn’t matter for most of the game since IMC has yet to find a suitable balance for all Classes that doesn’t break the game).

The economy is already beyond help, and I guess the only thing IMC could do to fight this is wiping silver every now and then so that people who don’t want their silver to go bad/get wiped are forced to spend it on upgrading&attributes.
This is only because IMC grants silver sources for casuals that are abused by bots, which are then not properly countered/fought against (just banning all those possible “dhgkkjgfgbbj”-combinations as team names prior to starting the server would’ve helped a lot).

Also, free TP for everyone suck.

Best would be to make the free TP a quest related feature that players have to unlock at least once per team (e.g. by completing the main questline up to ~ level 150) to use.
This would disable bot accounts from spamming megaphones after waiting 1 day to advertise silver selling sites, or at least increase the effort for gold seller tremendously by having to finish the main questline up to that point every time they want to shout for something, or forces them to spend real money via Steam to buy megaphones.

That + active bot fighting by patrolling the favorite spots (e.g. Demon Prison, Kalejimas, Emmet Forest,etc.) and directly banning the account for 3 days without further questions would give them the ability to investigate and then infinetly ban the according accounts&IPs.

Actually, fighting bots in TOS is pretty easy, as there are already a few restrictions ingame that make it obvious who’s botting/RMTing while secret deals are hard to pull off (trade count via token,silver cannot be traded).

With some actual effort of the server team this can be solved easily, and the economy could recover at least partially after that (a silver wipe might still be needed to get rid of the extensive amount of silver circulating on the server thanks to bots&RMTers/glitch abusers/dupers/macro users/etc.).

1 Like

idk what are u whining about, i didn’t ever buy silver for real money, but my usual amount of silver in storage is 100-150kk.

A: I’m not whining, and I did not say you bought someone’s silver. If you have this amount of silver playing fairly, I do not know why you were offended by the post.

A: Like I said, I do not know how are other servers because I play in Silute. On silute is easy to see people asking for 450,000,000 silver in a Masinio recipe.

it’s not that hard to make a +15 wep, i did it a lot of times with normal anvils. Porlly u’re just unlucky

A: I did not say I did not do a +15 weapon, I said it used to be the difficulty of the game. Nowadays the server silute +15 does not mean anything. +20 is the basics. You say I’m unlucky but you never saw me or even know me, to declare something about me. The fact that I am debating here is not about me but about the whole. Learn to interpret a text better before coming to speak what you want.

I fully agree with all your words. You understood what made me indignant, and gave good suggestions. My congratulations I liked what you said.

in RO they banned ppl very fast for even buying gold, here there are not even 3days ban i think…

You do not take into account the fact that it’s a korean mmo.
Which means it’s not for casuals but for ppl who spend 8-12 hrs daily and buy a lot of gacha cubes.
It’s just korean mindset.

Also

No they didnt lol. Game was and is plagued as hell.

Remember when larger guilds farmed 20+ blessed shards every 10 minutes for free with the pokemon event?

Nothing happened and nothing will ever happen.

If you hire 1 person for 1 month, just to do that, he/she would be able to ban and check a lot of accounts and abusers.

1. Take 2 hours of your day to go to one server, patrol famous maps and block accounts. Also, keep your eye at the chat, you might get some suspicious shouts. If you finish earlier, you can start step 2 right away
  2. Take the other 4 hours of work to check these accounts
  3. 6 hours work of a day. If you finish the second one fast, you have more free time :wink:
  4. Next day, new server. If you could’t check all the accounts from previous day, just pile a list of them and keep on doing. A reasonable 3 day block check seems fine. You will gonna have 4 freaking hours a day to check accounts, impossible that you can’t check a good bunch in a week, even a month.

We don’t want all bots to vanish at the same time and day (well we do, but I’m trying to be reasonable), but if you do it regularly you can eventually reach a day that the server will have little to no bots

Don’t wanna hire a new member? Ok, so you gonna rotate the team in a way that every day 1 staff member will only do that. Seriously, could not be that hard.

If it is, can someone explain how much time it takes to check an account for BOT / Silver Seller?

@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

If you are new to the game or returning player I can understand why you posted this, but if not… get your facts straight.
Lemme state some things you got wrong:

1. Market sell price is capped at 200kk, you can’t sell things for more than that. And on Silute the most expensive Masinios Recipe is Pistol and you can buy for average 150~180kk, in fact, at this moment there is one recipe for 160kk, the second most expensive recipe is the Masinios Crossbow and you can see one right now for 130kk on the market.
  2. You can pretty much play the game without spending anything either to gold sellers or buying TPs from IMC, of course it will depend on how much time you play daily or how lucky you are. There is no such thing as “inacessible to honest players”, maybe you meant “harder” as it’s supposed to be.
  3. Do you enhance items frequently and know how it works? I don’t know whats up with this people blaming other people for their achievments, I know two ou three guys that spend ALL their money buying Primus weapons on the market and upgrading. Of course now have a clearly larger number of high upgraded weapons than back in rank7, it’s because: 1. Now it’s worth upgrading, the bonus is very good. 2. Now it’s way cheaper to upgrade. 3. It’s easier to upgrade because you have a large number of good items atyour disposal, if you fail one, you can try on another 10, 20, 30 items, and that’s what those guys are doing, buying A LOT of items and trying to enhance them, of course you don’t see that they break IDK 10~20 weapons to get a +20 one. My advice is to try it yourself and try not to be jelly about other ppl achievments. I don’t like the enhancement system of this game, but thats what we have for now.

But I have to agree with you with the problem that is goldseller/bots in general. IMC doesn’t seem actively trying to solve this problem, I’ve reported several irregular trades on market from gold sellers and bot activity but they always reply with automated answers like “we will investigate blablabla” and days after you can see the gold buyer/bots still in the game, they don’t tell us what they are doing to combat/prevent them. Even the daily patrol that they were doing weeks ago on Silute I don’t see anymore, the bots are running free in the fields/solitary cells, stronger than never and this bothers me a lot.

1 Like

Not really…

Anyway, your point still stands. Silute has lots of silver sellers and people that trade their stuff with real money, but I gave up on reporting the same players over and over again. The @Staff just ignores the existence of the Terms of Service and do nothing against this. As a result, those players destroyed the already broken TBL. It’s funny when those players complain that only a few players or no one queues up for TBL when they spent too much money to gear up themselves, turning the place into a RMT-only arena.

According to ToS Magazine, they’ll normalize gear on TBL soon, but there’s still the issue about the imbalanced class combinations, so I doubt it’ll change anything, which is why I don’t touch TBL since the R9 update. Again, IMC lacks the guts to fix those issues and start banning those players or they simply don’t care. I’ll stay with the latter, since they also have stopped posting the banlist for all servers except Klaipeda.

4 Likes

No one is talking about casuals here. OP is talking about the disparity between silver buyers and ppl who play fairly, along the rampant bots. You understand that there are hardcore players who do not bot or buy silver correct?

Korean mindset has nothing to do with the real issue of bots on a non korean server. Ktos doesn’t have the issue of bots like the other servers due to Korea’s requirement of needing to use your social ID to do things like game online. Hard to make bot accounts when you only have 1 ID to make only 1 account with.

Going off topic doesn’t help the conversation.

5 Likes

roflmao so what is this? People put the recipe up on market for 200m AND demand whoever buys it to pay him/her more shards? You either trade the whole deal in shards or in silver, you can’t do both.

You perfectly understood the soul of the topic. unfortunately many here did not understand the problem. Players who illegally buy gold from gold sellers can:

1 - Have more anvils
2- have more items to try to upgrade
3 have more access to Raid Stones to try the drop of masiniois, or buy the recipe.

Starting from the philosophy that those who have silver all can in tree of savior, these gold sellers have destroyed the balance between fair players and players who illegally buy silver giving them advantages or turning them into super players.

Ye, but if u’re hardcore player, u can do XX(X)kk a day and don’t care about silver buyers at all.

stop whining and go farm stuff. u’ll find urself with +16-21 wep T10 soon.