Tree of Savior Forum

Please, save the Tree of Savior

Do you have any deficiency of reasoning or play so much that you are not able to interpret a text because you miss school classes? You are finding the idea of ​​the topic is that I am crying for not having overupgraded equipment. (You do not even know me and you do not even know what my equipment is but ok). The focus of the topic here is another, if you can not understand then read and remain silent. You’re just looking like a big jerk.
To tell the truth by reading your comments makes me think that you are a great customer of gold sellers. That’s why you’re so outraged.

2 Likes

or you could buy silver and boost your funds to do more crazy hardcore ■■■■
velcoffer solo with +200 weapons incoming.

i whine because i cant get a +40 weapon, not enough silver.
what to do :thinking:

2 Likes

huh?

Show me where my rage goes lol, i’m pretty much calm.
Also, when it’s getting personal it just means u have nothin more to say.

I feel it like u’re whining because u or ur mates can’t compete with gold buyers tbh.
Anyway, gold sellers will always be there, u can enjoy game and work on ur chars or be jealous and do nothin.

edit:
man, take it easy, it’s just a game. stop treating it as real life pls.

Where is lv331 exp curve reset?

Where is rank 10?

Where is the content?

Where is the fun?

End game?

Unranked arenas?

Premade ranked arenas?

Guild v Guild?

Neutral gear pvp?

Refinement cap? (a decent one)

Better AH tabs? So we can check enhanced costumes, or just filter hair costume 1, 2, 3?

Active staff?

Double exp weekends?

Monthly resets?

Unlimited dungeon entries?

yeah, if you are unemployed and play 15 hours per day, non stop hardcore, bot like, non homo, in your parents basement. It will only take you seven months to get one item! :smiley:

Remember, you have 9 item slots! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Yep. What’s why i’ve been talkin about hardcore gaming before. (and well it won’t take that much if u’re dedicated player)
And now gold sellers come, if u have a job and can’t play 10 hrs a day, u can just buy stuff to catch up with hardcore players. Nothin wrong here tbh. ( i don’t see any urgency to waste real money here tho)
Anyway gold sellers exist in almost every eu mmo, idk why ppl can’t just deal with it.

Nothing wrong?

That is called: “Corruption”.

1 Like

well, ppl could buy tons of gachas -> tons of diamond anvils, sockets, attrb points totally legit.
It’s a legal p2w.
Why care about gold buyers then? It’s almost the same.

edit:
And huh, it’s all a fault of IMC management.
Instead of using somthin like microtransactions, they want 10 bucks for 11 leticia cubes.
Ofc it’s much cheaper to buy gold and then buy diamond anvils from whales than buying cubes.
Same with attrbiute points, 240kk+ for lv100 R9 skill is insane amount.
If they could make buying TP a better option than buying silver, we won’t have much issues with bots n gold sellers cuz the resources they use to manage bots will not pay off much.

Btw it’s about korean mindset i’ve talked before. Koreans like gachas and stuff, they don’t feel like being milked etc.

It’s infinite better to buy gachas and cash, and be p2w. Buying from IMC.
If you want to buy drugs, buy from government. Do not buy from drug dealers.

2 Likes

Ye nice logic. You just don’t take into account that IMC actually benefits from gold sellers too.

Not entirely, and not necessarily.

Well, anyway. I don’t understand why u ppl can’t just enjoy the game.
Basically, we’re just staring at screen and populating database lol. Nothin to care much about.
If u guys take it serious, i have bad news for you.

:clown_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::satisfaction:

well thread was about bots n gold sellers, the lack of content isn’t their fault.
So if u don’t like the game and don’t enjoy playing it, just quit.

That’s not how internet works. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:tired: /over9000popos

chen%20intensifies

1 Like

I just leave it here

If u don’t understand my position, it doesn’t make it wrong. I bet u didn’t even try.
:tired:

btw I don’t really care much about botting but i love to do the quest map and explore game’s story line but nowadays i realize that the bot’s problem has gotten too far. It’s out of control. To all bot(er), please keep one channel for the other player. It’s hard for me to do the quest in some maps. too many bots with every channel that is the way too much. Pleaae!!

2 Likes

I really miss Release state ToS. None of this Exp Multiply 8x exp tome instant max level nonsense. Leveling was challenging and grindy! There was absolutely no p2w items on the shop just founders packs that gave you perks like token and vanity items. I don’t really see the point in playing anymore, I mostly just get on to enjoy some music and kill some mob game got way too easy.

4 Likes

When the Last halloween event end i saw like 4 or 5 solmiki weapons sells by one gold seller. Its obiusly that they don’t work alone and the “the top” players are involved in their bussines, but imc also win with this because the only way to make money now, its buy tons of letitia cubes and get some Diamond anvils to sold on the market. ( like others pay to win items)

In others tread i say that the only way to finish this its that imc put a top price for every ítem. Like on others mmo.