Teleportation - too long length, too many overcharges
Magnetic Force - too wide area of effect, too many targets
Raise - too long duration, too many targets
Heavy Gravity - too wide area of effect, too far cast of skill
Psychic Pressure - do not care
Gravity Pole - do not care
Swap - do not care

5 Likes

telekinesis and raise are alredy halfed duration in TBL Arena…
HG and MF can be avoided with Blood Letting/Prophecy/Beak Mask…

TIP: Play cleric

:tired:

1 Like

It is not enough.

Tip: play in hard mode, aka Sword/Archer.

I agree only with Raise since its impossible to escape from it
Magnetic Foce is ok, u can use plenty of moving skills to get away from it, sometimes people just moves away and manages to escape

They should reduce Shadowmancer’s damage at TBL, whales can 1hko almost anything with 4 OH and low cd

yes cause the thing a class that has been nerfed to the ground needs is more limitations stepping on it :unamused:

I don’t know if I fully understood you, but Psycho are miles away from the other classes (at TBL)

As an example, now there is 50% Psycho at SA Top10 TBL Ranking:

I assure you that I know it very well, It is why I create this post. This game still in beta, I would say, and I hope that they know about it (are they know @Staff ?)

can I ask how many pvp oriented wizards and clerics you both have?_?

Can I ask how many pvp oriented swords and archers do you have?

Thanks for telling me you got 0 and you even told me your mental age… (though the last I din’t needed to know)

and since I do know how to answer a question

the answer is 4 and you can see them on the fan art image I submitted :expressionless:

There is no argument, and I repeat it to make it clear that it has no argument, do not work; so you start personal attack and throw information that doesn’t matter; not worth continuing.

It does matter, you are like a kid that says X food taste bad without tasting it cause someone else didn’t like it…

Try it yourself and if your kino cant be defeated then by all means nerf it until it becomes a Hunter >.>

Yea, Kino needs a nerf, but IMC dont give a :poop:

Swordies are fine just pigeonholed to Retiarius or Lancer for max effectiveness. Also very gear dependant when compared to casters but that is the case in every MMO

Archer I agree is in a tough place.

Only Kino skill that needs a nerf is Heavy Gravity, AOE range needs to be the same as raise.

I agree they increased the capability of swords in general with Retiarius, but still behind Clerics and Wizards. If you compare with same level of investment, they lose; IMO, a range 0~10, swords are 2 behind and archers 3 or more.

In general, the random nature of TBL queue will always favor support over damage when you factor in rankings. The team with the cleric wins in most cases.

This is difficult to solve in random queue, since if you make swordies and archers stronger, they will STILL benefit more from having a support on their team which means the support wins too.

The solution to this is less of a class issue and more of an issue with the format of TBL. IMC needs to allow premade groups and this would result in balanced teams of support, CC, and damage.

1 Like

For sure the matchmaking of TBL sucks, but I guess the major issue here is that you can build a wiz/cleric, mostly wiz, that is a “support”, but Tanks better than a sword and also DPSs better than a archer, all in one together at same time in the same package.

Cleric > Wizard > Sword >Archer

Sword will be buff soon
if nerf wizard, imc should nerf cleric first

Archer cloaking is even bugged since last month. People can see my shadow while cloaked lmao
Rip archers

1 Like