Tree of Savior Forum

Please, reduce the power of Psychokino at TBL

How could a wizard possibly tank better than a swordie if both are properly built?

I won’t argue the DPS part, but cmon man

Maybe https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20205 ??

Everyone and their mother has froster lord cards now so freeze goes on diminishing returns pretty quickly, also most wizzies moved away from cryo3 when frost pillar got nerfed.

As a goon3 who PVPs im surprisingly OK with sub zero shield now. I have 140k HP and over 900 block.

IMC wont nerf kino3/sage2, nevermind dude, theres a lot of mmorpgs with better support(theres no support about the game here)

This is very subjective. If you are going to say that a wizzy can tank because of magnetic force I can say that a swordie can tank with any of their CC skills like pull rete or iron hook.

If a wizzy can tank with magic shield, a swordie can tank with Guardian, for another example. Swordie can also tank with Vital Protection.

My full CON wizzy has ~80k HP, every point invested in CON.

If u have 80k hp with wiz, u probby have no solmiki or any set with con, Im full somiki +11 (half cloth/plate) to get the max defensive possible and Im getting hitkilled by Sage2 skill by a player using rod(he is hitkilking players and can also use a shield |WTF IMC|) Wiz are just broken as ■■■■, imc dont give a ■■■■, imc doesnt even watch TBL matches to see whats happening with their game.

If you are full solmiki +11 then you are the exception, not the rule. Just sayin’

Right now im 4pc solmiki, some pieces are +11, some are +6, and it is all on my Swordsman.