Tree of Savior Forum

Please REbuild the Weapon Upgrade system

People have records of players from that specific guild in touch with the guy behind hook. He intentionally leaked a list of ‘customers’ and they didn’t even tried to use dummy accounts or hide their nicknames - At least 2 of them are still playing. So, as a player of Silute, I can confirm what OP is saying. Is openly knew in our server that some ppl are exploiters/hackers. IMC don’t care.

2 Likes

What proves you even need. Go google and you will find a whole site dedicated to hook64, with paid subscriptions and etc. And believe me, crashing channels for enhance abuse is not the most broken thing the hook64 allows you to do. But who cares lol.

3 Likes

Hei, I’ll never understand how a corp like | MC can not control his own game. How can they allow hackers to master the game like that? The IMC should think of something to remove this enhancement system and bring new armor sets to level 390, with a new strengthening mechanic that only the IMC can modify. This current enhancement system must be destroyed and never come back.

I hope they rework the system, so you can stop reporting random people only because you’re envy of their items.

1 Like

If the Tree of Savior had a 100% enhancement system protected from manipulating hack programs, you would never have seen a publication about it or about any player made by me. Unfortunately we know that this is not the case, and even though he is the most honest guy in the world, when he comes up with something that is almost impossible to do, it is not wrong to see if it was done fairly. If you are offended by this, it only shows that you favor hacks and that you do not mind multiple suspicious items running through the server. Players like you are game cancer. People like you never post anything, live in comfort, regardless of whether the player on the side is using a hack or not. Yes, i ask for an inquiry when something escapes from reality, it is my right as a player, to watch over the game that I like, to combat corruption within the game. I made a topic about this player in the photo its true, and I would post many more if I saw and think the player are cheating somehow! This has nothing to do with envy, just precaution against cheaters.

All players of all servers deserve a fairplay, and if i could do something to fight this corruption, i will do everything i can. Dont like it? Deal with it.

1 Like

I think people need to keep in mind this thread is about Silute.

Do some people see other’s with legitimate highly enchanced gear and get salty and just assume they cheated, yes.

That being said there are known hacks on Silute that were never cleaned up and Hook 64 is still rampant on that server like it was on the NA server in 2016 and 2017.

Before attacking people on either side of the topic id try to keep the above information in mind.

What’s wrong with that guy’s gear in the screenshot?

I’ve seen +29 and +26 and +31 items. It’s high, but it’s not like all you see are people are +10, and then only his at high +. People can get lucky in this game too, just like how people can get unlucky. The upgrading is basically coin flipping. His +11’s on his armor is nothing out of the ordinary.

I have full +11 armors, and a +16 nepa neck, and +14 ring.

At Silute, there is not much Swords enhanced to the level of the guy of the Photo, so i just ask to IMC team see if it was made by fair enhancement. Just this nothing more ! But this is from another topic, i would like to focus on main topic from now on. If you want to know more about the guy of photo, just go to that topic.

i never leech, i farm the monster at feud peacefully, never pick other people crystal, i have dignity. Dont accuse someone if you dont have proof, unless you are an idiot

1 Like

if i am a burden why i become mvp many times? you and your baseless accusation, delusional as always, hehe

leech is if i steal other people’s dropped crystal, which fortunately i never did. Why are you still delusional until now? please go see medic

edit: the problem is you can’t counter my statement about why anvil is for cosmetic without retard answer (the question is why A? but your answer is not A not B, meanwhile not-idiot person only answer not A), you go out of topic from there, and the more you reply the more you look retarded, accusing out of nowhere leeching and afk which is based on your own delusional world. Your blessed gem calculation isnt up to date, and you cant even read that i never pick up other player’s dropped crystal, hence all my gem feud was through hard work, doesnt matter my team win or not (randomized teammate), not a shameless T10 velco player who stealing crystal and can only brave enough to kill anyone who is weaker than him, like go back to gladiator era bringing bazooka, chicken~

1 Like

I stand corrected from Cloves.
For this reason I’m taking out my wrong numbers, this way nobody can get confused.

Your formula doesn’t seem to be correct.
Actual formula is image

If we test yours with 10 heads over 20 shots, which shouldn’t be too unlikely since it’s peak probability, we get a 0.019%, while with the above one it’s 17.6%.
While your formula holds on 1 head over 1 shot, it actually gives a 112.5% chance of 3 heads over 3 shots, which makes absolutely no sense.

With the standard formula 23 success over 37 tries results in 4.4%, which is still really low and also extremely expensive.

4 Likes

Lucky me I said it was poor :smiley:

I understand your formula and it makes sense.

Now that thanks to Cloves we have more or less a number that represents luck.
In the best case scenario, which includes 37 Diamond Anvils, you have 4.4% to make the magic happens.

That’s abysmal and takes into account a neverending supply of Diamond Anvils.

Why does anyone defend enchanting is beyond me. Just because I got cucked out of luck I shouldnt be able to compete with people who didnt? This is the reason I like transcending. I get actually rewarded for playing the game like any other sensible system wow.

More like remove enchanting completely and balance it around transcending rather than betting on luck.

4 Likes

I’m not defending it at all, I only said that the game became unbalanced with transcendence as all content was tailored around it.

Capping enhancement to +15 with the old system, without the bonus at +6/+11/+16 and so on, was good enough and better balanced since the attack increase was not that big.

1 Like

Yeah and it was. The first transcendence was a complete mistake, getting +500% more damage on a weapon, I have no clue how some people defended that as well, it was utterly stupid.

The current trans is the most fair way to get what you want, you farm/saalus/feud, and you get your stuff, you invest in trans and voilà.

Capping enhance at +15, even without the +X bonuses would still be a problem, as it’s not the damage but the “the game decides if this guy gets a better weapon or not” that’s the problem.

I hated trans back then but today I sure am glad we have it, as I’m not intensively sweating or stressing or lose sleep over failed enhances for weapons I farmed weeks for or that had insane value, whenever I’m transing gear.
The good part of it is that if you want you can still rely on RNG to save gems and get a stage for cheaper, but who the hell does that? Even for a 85% chance I wouldn’t ever do it.
That’s why it makes no sense to me that the current enhance should stay, as it’s purely RNG and clearly an outdated system from the very first days of the game that’s trying to be milked instead of solved.

cough level 9 abrasives cough

6 Likes

I agree with you, the only issue I see with transcendence atm is with alts and lack of population, since you still need alts to feed main with blessed shards/gems.

Before re:build you only needed a decently equipped toon and you could carry a whole party (and yourself, switching before last boss) in a reasonable amount of time, now you need a decently equipped party to do Saalus in (barely) the same amount of time.

Game’s population already dropped by half since re:build release, what happens when it goes back to 1.2k CCU?

If you can’t play at peak hours you’re screwed and transcendence is a must for end game content, Saalus included.

Edit:
Anyway, we all know that enhancement is not going away, people with DA will still be way ahead of anyone else, so a reasonable cap should be enforced, definitely not +40.

2 Likes

Fair point, I forgot how saalus’ difficulty became so unecessarily high.
Pretty cool for level 240 content, where you need to be 390 with trans and actual gear to complete it, and even then you can’t solo it.
At least now saalus isn’t the only way to get your hands on gems and shards, thankfully.

As much as everyone wants it to go away, the only thing that might happen is an increase in enhance chances or the famous +11 voucher, or even other stuff like that.

If they straight up reduced the cap or did a major change to it, any whale that has a weapon higher than +21 is gonna come cry and leave the game (even though they’ve been having fun with it since years), and any game company would want to keep these people out of any other, so I know this isn’t a possibility, seeing how many people threw a tantrum when trans was “nerfed”.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s going to be “fun” when people start kicking lowbies from parties.
People complained in kToS too and IMC said they’re not going to balance it (check ktos thread).

I can still solo it on some toons, but it’s annoying to the best.

Well, I’ve been kinda lucky with elites dropping 4 shards/30 mins, but that’s not a solution given the amount of shards you need to enhance anything, nor it’s a solution to go gearless in gem feud or afk it as someone suggested.

I think this leaves little window to play with alts if you didn’t equip them before re:build (even worse if you started playing after).

Yeah, I remember people screaming “I’ll sue you” :joy_cat:
Nonetheless, +40 cap is crazy, like +4000 attack .

Sadly, I think they’re going to bring back DA in its full glory together with those +11 vouchers.