Tree of Savior Forum

Please let me correct my mistake! premium costume untradeable, a catastrophe!

Its just called listening and reading its a basic

dont worry, u will get imced sooner or later, u are human afterall~well, i hope u do get imced … so that i can say " listen to your father and mother " dont play imc games!!

Nope cause I read and listen

good for u, then what’s your problem? u didnt get imced… and u read & listen. i see no problem. i am the one with problems. thanks

do u got a problem with me?

Then why are you even playing?

i am playing this games together with my friends.

Yeah so many wanna help you yet you don’t listen well there is no cure for that

1 Like

Ooh good thing you have friends i bid them goodluck

u wanna help me? thanks, then it has to be my ways and terms~
can u do me a favorite? can u help me? please give me ur premium cos , i delete mine~

my friends can do so… can u ? if can’t shut up please mr stranger.

i am asking for help, i am trying to reach imc, not u guys… ersakoz gang. and mr unknown~!!

We are so jaded and used to getting IMC’d that we are indirectly defending IMC’s stupid unneccessary restrictions by saying that people should read. The fact that you have to pay for more trade counts, not binding items after a trade. Trades were specifically left off the event token by IMC smh.

Yea, i get it. They should read tooltips and the like. But these restrictions really shouldn’t be here in the first place. Then again, if the OP is the same person that is in the screenshot, then I understand why they gets no sympathy here.

1 Like

Yep ss is legit this guy doesnt listen or read at all :joy:

here comes the ersakoz and other nonsense gangs~ sayornara…

Oh so your friends can do so why not get all premium content its called premium for a reason you know :joy::joy::joy::joy: LMAO

Sorry if i gave you the impression they are part of my gang. I am outta here

good luck and happy costume hunting. (Everybody got IMCed at some point of time)

■■■■ imc.

u all shut up!! , i am trying to reach imc here, not bunch of side characters with no authority , urusai!!

Goodluck then :joy: i hope you get some demonlord cubes to :joy:

Did you not get a notice that WARNING, both parties are not using a token or have trades? Something like that? Or did you just click, click, click and not read. And yes the limit on trades is stupid, but that’s how IMC gets you to buy premium tokens. Well, their stance I’d that it stops RMT.

Omg I want that boxer! What a cutie!

whats with all the drama ?
you can just contact support and ask them to move the costume :unamused:

4 Likes

Did you acquire thru a trade? When I asked to have something transferred the answer was sorry but we can’t do that. Can’t or won’t? No clue but maybe they can now.