Tree of Savior Forum

Active Player Event: Guess to Impress

This event is so fkng bad compared to the “new”, “returning” player events. I feel I am punished by only logging in and opening my practo box.

Whatever, time for a break. Maybe in September I will count as a “returning player” and receive actually some decent ■■■■

5 Likes

:l all of you complaining must be new cause I didn’t saw you all when this event first appeared…

EDIT: the only thing that changed and you people don’t type about is…

EVERY FUCKING THING EXPIRES NOW FOR FUCK SAKE…

@Staff @STOPTHATSHIT

Male: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/635123
Female: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/635124

2 Likes

Hi. My reward #27 today and i wait a superior gem abrasive but… I’m surprised because i receive an Earth TOWER reset voucher… #27 turn on #29 reward? I can’t receive the last gem abrasive?

Please fix and answer me.
Thanks.

2 Likes

I received an ET reset voucher as well, on a character that is not ET-ready. Today was supposed to be an abrasive! If I had known the Daily Guess rewards list could not be trusted, I would have used my main character to redeem the reward!

Please IMC, fix this. x_x

1 Like

I hope fix It soon and move superior gem abrasive to reward #29

1 Like

A GM replied in this thread:

1 Like

@samuvch
Hello, :slight_smile:
We’ve changed the rewards
The rewards for days 27 and 29 have been updated. Please refer to the list below.

1 Like

Hi @STAFF_Amy ,

Nice changes at last minute and causes several player(one of them which is me) claim the ET reward with wrong character. Hence, I have to bear the losses of 1 ET reset. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so is the diamond anvil (14 days) supposed to cost 3-4X as much as a normal anvil?

1 Like

That’s a real shitty move you guys did there. It’s so unprofessional to just switch the rewards listed AFTER majority of the players have already gotten them and you act like it’s all intended. At least own up to the mistake and apologize. I mean, I know it’s free and all, but come on, you announced it accordingly so we were expecting it to be what it was supposed to be.

3 Likes

Bro, blame yourself for not predict IMC would update the information of reward =). it is always player’s wrong and IMC is always correct. Also, ET reset does not matter for most of casual player anyway. who cares? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

@starflare89
Please do send us the ticket :slight_smile:
We can move to correct character with ET voucher.
Please inform to us that your correct character name by ticket :sunny:

Hi Amy,

Thanks, I will send after this and i would appreciate if this could apply to all players as well.

at least, this is proper way to rectify the issue because i knew it’s developer issue for being ‘blur’ on input the item ID wrongly based on all previous ET scroll sequence. The ET scroll is important for me and my team because we would use et reset whenever all members are free for getting additional essence(s).

Besides that, I am very disappoint & upset with recent new world boss system too as channel keep crash due to unknown reason and causes world boss could not spawn. Currently, Mirtis/Helga/Marnox/Rexi would only spawn once per day (I believe is due to channel keep crash and keep reset the countdown of world boss) and Blut/Nuaele/Zaura did not spawn at all since Wednesday night after channel crash while fighting with Zaura. I tried to report in the forum but then being ask to log a ticket again. This is gameplay issue and player should not report for this. As we all know, new world boss system is just up. Even IMC did not perform testing before implementation but you guys should observe for few day ingame or check the log for this new WB system. Therefore, I refused to log this ticket to IMC and let all the world boss get bug 1-2 days after every maintenance and slowly makes the population drops again due to players getting bore for no content (WB down, TBL down, GVG down).

2 Likes

This is why I do not want to submit ticket.

Thanks @STAFF_Amy and fellow IMC staff for trolling me! Here is the reply from IMC for my ticket:

Hi Savior!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience of the issue. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We regret to inform you that we are unable to grant your request. We understand that there has been confusion that been made regarding the post but rest assured that correct rewards has been distributed.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!

WELL DONE & IMC STRIKES AGAIN!

1 Like

Hi @STAFF_Amy
This is an unprofessional way to solve a reward confusing event like this. I sent ticket about this confuse, you guys solve it and tell us to submit ticket to change the reset back to correct character. But i don’t know why i received this answer when i submit my feedback to change the reset.

"Hi Savior!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience of the issue. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We regret to inform you that we are unable to grant your request. We understand that there has been confusion that been made regarding the post but rest assured that correct rewards has been distributed.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!"

I got the same reply. Looks like we got IMCed!

From what could I see here,

CTRL + C & CTRL + V FTW!!!

I am gonna bump this topic to let everyone knows how IMC troll players :slight_smile:
and I would expect IMC would ban or delete my reply here.
That’s how IMC treat their players!

#GreatJobIMC

#SendTicketToGetTrolledByYouGuys

#DontHopeToObtainSingleCentFromMeAnymore

#COPY&PASTE

1 Like

@starflare89 @Tazel @miss_levy96
We apologize for the confusion and are currently checking that all requests to transfer ET vouchers are properly fulfilled. :smiley: