Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

IMC Don’t release this. THIS IS NOT KOREA.
THIS IS THE INTERNATIONAL SERVER YOU ARE TRYING TO Make PAY2WIN.

You will lose most of your player base. And with no playerbase, the whales will go away as well.

This is the international market. Please IMC. The game will stop growing and will lose players and hemorrhage with this cube.
STOP!

2 Likes

I’m simply pointing out that you’re screaming about the wrong problem.
Gear being king is fine. Gear being the deciding factor is good.

The best way to getting that gear being money is bad. The only reasonable way to getting gems good enough being money is bad. THAT is the problem. So I’m not saying the same thing as you at all. I like that good gear matters more post patch, despite being new to the game and not having it all - it means that any gear I get actually matters.
I dislike that this simple box stands to ruin that very neatly, though - it means play doesn’t matter, only my wallet.

That depends on how you balance the game. Tbh the old calculation was fine, the only major changes they need to change is the skill scaling and stat rebalancing, which is good now, else the game would be unplayable since beta which is not. My point that focus on “Gear being King” is mainly on why the need to change what majority of the damage depends on, which is gear. I still don’t see why you are nitpicking over nothing. Unless you simply have no foresight on how most korean mmo devs does things.

If things keep moving on, all you will see soon is bigger damage numbers. Most devs don’t even care about actual balances after 2 years into releasing their game.

Please IMC don’t release this! Don’t ruin the market of your game…
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a common issue with power growth as level grows. WoWs damage went into the millions at one point. The balance was still there, though - numbers at the end are just numbers, and IF you care, IF you bother, balancing them at any scale is no issue.

The problem is that you do need to care. And this box mgiht show that the devs here do not :frowning:

Honestly, the mere existence makes me wonder if I should log in again.

I told you that after the new damage formula this game would become p2w. Look my steam review, in my cry-post after losing my cube xD Please IMC, give us an updated and well explained data base for Tree of Savior

To be sincere the main problem of this cube is those useless xp cards. It’s very bad because the chance to come them is high. I don’t think that is healthy a game that addicts kids in gambling. If this come I will surely leave the game.

I put in a ticket since no one important who works for IMC actually reads their forums. I advise you to do the same.

2 Likes

Even we all don’t like this gacha, IMC still brings it to iTOS by tmr. No matter how many times we try to tag staff and tell them that this gacha will kill itos, it still comes. Indeed, staff are just the speakers. They have no control on releasing this gacha or not so don’t blame them :frowning: Annoucement is made so there is no drawback. All we can do is watching how iTOS will be after this gacha 2.0 wave. May the goddess bless the population not going down again…

1 Like

Fasten your seatbelts, Steam review crashing down even more.

Wut, I would rather they add a cube that only gives exp cards for those lazy grinders compared to a p2w gear wh0re game.
Hitting level cap doesn’t even give you any advantages over other players by now.

1 Like

“Wow, large content re-works and resets, this might be the time to get back into ToS. Lemme just log-in and check everything ou–”

23 Likes

so… they finally released the kraken?
kek

3 Likes

According to this post, anything in the cube is available ingame

1 Like

I’d like to know where to get those LvL9 and LvL10 abrasives :stuck_out_tongue:
Not that getting LvL 9 or LvL 10 gems would make one simply stronger :smirk:

2 Likes

Wonder why that quote indicates i said it, it was yuri, wow.

But yes, i want to know where those drops too.

http://i.lvme.me/v8ccqht.jpg

I kek-ed.

1 Like

Honestly dont mind as long as the items are possible to be acquired ingame.

Of course they are possible to acquire in the first place, they are in game the game’s data. The thing is how easy the process is, by a few clicks of buttons with rng sugar on top? or 615315412731 DPK?

I mean, isnt is suposed to be hard if its an endgame item? Atleast for free players.

Most of the mmos i played last 15 years were like that, why are people complaning so much, those who maintain the game will (almost) always be stronger faster.

As long as i can eventually be as strong i dont see a problem.

You just answered your own question. Why the need to make it any harder for free players when the rich can just spam 1 button.