Tree of Savior Forum

Please give us the option to reset our rank

Player’s need a way to reset their rank. There is so much work involved in trying to plan out your character. One can only do so much research and most the time, the best way to find out if a class is for you or not, is to play it. Combine that with some poorly worded skill text and hidden game mechanics and eventually a player is bound to make a regrettable character development decision. I don’t mind having to pay for this if I have to, I can put up with hidden mechanics and poorly written skill text, just give me the option of throwing money at you so that I can give myself an enjoyable gaming experience. At the end of the day we all play games for enjoyment, to immerse ourselves in the game we are playing. A game is much harder to enjoy when I’m penalized so harshly for making very innocent mistakes.

Some additional feedback for IMC, please respond to bug related forum posts and or messages. I would simply like to know whether the bugs that get reported are actually bugs or intended features but without any sort of input from the creators, your customers have no way of knowing.

For instance, cooldowns on skills with more than 1 charge not functioning properly:

This was posted October 2016, the issue persists, I’ve replied to the post confirming it is still happening, and sent a private message to forum staff; still no answer.

Or this bug:

This one I made myself. Basically Divine Might charges (applies) are being used even when no benefit is gained. For instance, using OOB to return to my body uses a charge of divine might. Using Prakriti, which can’t even go beyond a skill level of 1, also uses a charge of divine might. Divine might raises the level of your skills, if the skill level of a skill can’t even be raised by divine might, then why does it use up a charge?

This is part of my reasoning as to why rank resets are desperately needed. There is no way I could have known all of these little things and more through simply researching alone. Some issues I may have been able to discover but a lot of things, you simply discover as you go along. Now I really do like this game and I would spend money on it but I need to know the creators care about their player’s overall experience and will at least respond to messages/posts when they have a question/concern. I can’t blindly throw money at a game I feel is going to flop, I don’t want to see that happen to TOS. This game can be very successful, your loyal players need more information, feedback, and updates; oh and rank resets for crying out loud.