Tree of Savior Forum

Playing with friends is too difficult

Excellent point. I really am hoping this is just a bug of the EXP/Party system. I really wish someone from IMC could chime in about this issue.

2 Likes

This! We’ll see, I’m sure we’re not bringing anything new to the table to be honest… would just be nice to hear even just “yes, we hear you” lol.

1 Like

I have the same opinion, my cousin made a cleric and we went up to outrageously fast level compared to me being solo, we are level 89 I am a psychoke 2 and it cleric 2. Is great fun and now we met a barbarian and always mark to play at night at least 4 hours.

Yeah, I will say when you can ACTUALLY play with your friends in this game it’s a blast! Questing together and farming high density areas is fantastic with your friends.

I have 3 chars. I’m always playing solo when I cann’t play with my friends. the truth is that the problems are in the eyes of those who want to see.
no one will solve all the world’s problems.

95 levels are more than enought to understand the game mechanics of ToS.

With this crappy quest system is impossible to play and advance with my friends since we don’t play at the same time 24/7, and some of us have different levels.

And your reply show me you don’t have idea what the issue of the game are.

2 Likes

you didnt play 95 levels you played 22 + 1.

2 Likes

I don’t do damage against bosses if spread points like you suggest, and i refuse to waste point into STR and DEX as a full support cleric, i put points into INT or moreover SPR that affect the healing power.

You know there ins’t only the oneside build, exist support build too, atm the game is heavy unbalanced regarding stats toward dps only.

Please work this out in private messages guys, you’re spamming this thread with useless off-topic bickering. If you have something relevant to the topic by all means comment, but this is not the place to argue with eachother.

1 Like

You can stop directing you posts to me and direct them to kdchan anytime im explaining to them why their point is invalid with their limited experience.

Stop derailing the thread.I’m sorry,but 22 levels and a little time on a friend’s character doesn’t qualify to chime in on the issue of progression.If you seriously stopped there and don’t intend to go any further,this isn’t the game for you.No changes they make are going to change that for you.

The game is unbalanced in terms of classes and stats,but you don’t know the extent of that in early game.

I included both your quote and kbchan’s quote in my comment, I’m asking both of you to bring your conversation elsewhere. I will not comment on either of your arguments, they are all off-topic and irrelevant to the thread. No one cares what level or how experienced you two are, this is a topic about the issues ToS has in regards to supporting partying with friends of different levels.

1 Like

I would also like some mechanic that lets me play with friends who might not be as high a level as I am.

3 Likes

LOL you won’t comment on arguments yet by the way this post is written it seems like your interested in starting one.

I don’t think we’re alone, forcing players to choose between being an alt-a-holic or not playing with your friends seems like an unfair decision to push for (if that’s what was intended).

Dude, cut it out, if you aren’t able to read what i wrote don’t reply just to derail the topic further and go OT.
Also this is my feedback and my personal experience along with other players and the thread OP that i agree with. Thanks.

Well while your talking about your feedback/experience you were complaining about soloing to 22 you never once discussed the topic of playing with lower friends / mentors systems etc.

So in Getrows defense you are offtopic and so am i since i started arguing with you, i simply don’t give a ■■■■ for the method Getrows attempting to address our off topic ness by telling us to stop rather then asking.

You are flat out wrong. I do plenty of damage to bosses with STR/DEX and blessing/sacrament. This is why experience is important. You know nothing about the game and then attempt to post about it.

It is time to stop posting.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I like bananas and strawberries in my pancakes.

I am more of a blueberry guy.

2 Likes