Tree of Savior Forum

Player '' Juvents '' abuse visual bug in TBL

• Server : SA Silute

• Team Name : Seijo-ki

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 03:00 - 03:25 ( Server Time )

• Evidence :

Youtube Video 1 :

Video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGvEEBg-Pg

Youtube Video 2

Video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjYXEV3JMe0

English :

Today, 10/01/2018, I joined PvP at 3 pm as usual, until something seemed very strange, after I defeated 2 opponents of the other team, a player who until then was normal, began to present a behavior strange, began to leave the arena, yes, literally, giving self-attacks and leaving the arena. At the time I thought it was visual bug, but other teammates saw the same, but to confirm everything, I asked my Guild friends to watch the match, and they verified that the player was yes, attacking from the sides of the arena, and when my The match ended, I fell again against him, and everything happened again, whatever, other comrades fell against him and said they saw the same error, making it unmanageable, thus tiring, discomfort in matches, including defeat.

Edit: About 20-30 minutes after the start of video 1, I entered TBL again, however, on the ‘Juvents’ player’s team and recorded another video, showing from his camera that the same thing was happening. The video will soon be up.

Edit ÂČ: I have prints of other players complaining and asking about the same error, thinking it was something visual, but no, this is just a confirmation that something is not right, and whatever it is, bug, exploit or visual, no matter, this is anti-gambling and the Juvents are using it to their advantage in the matches, it’s no use pretending to be something of chance.

Edit ³: There are players defending the Juvents and still ridiculing my complaint, so it is up to the viewer to see if it’s all right.

Portuguese :

Hoje, dia 10/01/2018, entrei no PvP 3 horas da tarde como de costume, atĂ© que algo pareceu muito estranho, apĂłs eu derrotar 2 oponentes do outro time, um jogador que atĂ© entĂŁo, estava normal, começou a apresentar um comportamento estranho, começou a sair da arena, sim, literalmente, dando auto-ataques e saindo da arena. Na hora pensei que era bug visual, porĂ©m outros colegas de equipe viram o mesmo, mas para confirmar tudo, pedi para meus amigos de Guilda assistirem a partida, e eles comprovaram que o jogador estava sim, atacando dos lados da arena, e quando minha partida acabou, novamente caĂ­ contra ele, e tudo aconteceu denovo, fora quĂȘ, outros companheiros caĂ­ram contra ele e disseram ter visto o mesmo erro, tornando-o inalvejĂĄvel, cansando assim, desconforto nas partidas, inclusive, a derrota.

Edit : Cerca de 20-30 minutos depois da partida do vĂ­deo 1, entrei no TBL denovo, porĂ©m, no time do player ‘’ Juvents ‘’ e gravei outro video, mostrando, pela cĂąmera dele que a mesma coisa estava acontecendo. O vĂ­deo logo serĂĄ upado.

Edit ÂČ : Tenho prints de outros players reclamando e se indagando do mesmo erro, pensando que era algo visual, mas nĂŁo, isso Ă© sĂł uma confirmação de que algo nĂŁo estĂĄ certo, e seja lĂĄ o que for, bug, exploit ou visual, nĂŁo interessa, isso Ă© anti-jogo e o ‘’ Juvents ‘’ estĂĄ usando isso ao seu favor nas partidas, nĂŁo adianta fingir que Ă© algo do acaso.

Edit Âł : Existem player defendendo o Juvents e ainda ridicularizando minha denĂșncia, entĂŁo fica ao critĂ©rio de quem ta vendo, dizer se estĂĄ tudo ‘’ certo ‘’ mesmo.

Print :

Screenshot

3 Likes

@STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

PLEASE, ENOUGH WITH PLAYERS ABUSING OF BUGS
We have nearly 0 PVP experience in this game, and when we have is full of exploiters
If you are trully serious on making this a fair game for everyone, I do hope players who abuse of bugs such as this one get the ban they deserve

5 Likes

I record that player today too, I’m going to upload the vid but I think is not needed now.

I will check into the matter but if there are additional videos that would be helpful.

Btw, this is not an exploit abuse. Kind of a bug abuse though since the user seems to openly take advantage of it.

All Kabbalists attacking with the rod attack attribute will desync like that. It’s similar to the bug back then that caused SRs to be desync when using Limacon.

Easy fool-proof check:
A) Find any Kabbalist with the Rod Attribute.
B) Ask the Kabbalist to attack normally while jumping.

–

But let’s be honest here: It’s not fair to ban this “Juvents” guy alone, as much as he’s abusing the bug.

There are many bugs or strange mechanics around on TBL which gets reported from time to time and abused constantly.

If we’re going to see a ban it would be better that ALL bug abuses in TBL gets the same treatment. As sad as it is, banning 1 and keeping others abusing similar/different bugs is actually worse (of course, when it’s not caused by external tools/etc - in this case any punishment is welcome, IMHO).

1 Like

I can’t believe in my eyes, vacaoverpower was perma banned for less, juvents is such a coward, just wow, what the heck is going on here?

To be fair, vacaoverpower was banned because he was too much of a troll for IMC to handle

Thank you for clearing this up. I will pass this on to the QA team and monitor the situation.

I’m Cleric2-Preist3-Chaplain-Kabbalist3 use Rod and no one ever complained to me on TBL.
The reason is simple, I do not use any kind of bug or illegal program.
Even because, the TBL does not give any relevant reward, the only fun is to win. And winning cheating is the same as losing. You just fool yourself.
Cheating to win in the PVP of an internet game only shows how immature and childlike a person is.

You know what’s funny? There are several Kabbalist friends 3 who never even wanted to go through something similar and completely surprised what happened, because even if it were “normal” they would have MISCELLANEOUS people reporting the same, but no.

Remembering that at the time of Vacaoverpower, he also had several excuses and knew how to defend himself like no one, full of “evidence” that it was not purposeful, and in the end, PermaBAN, so I do not care at all for who comes to defend and say it’s something normal.

The issue is only visible to other players, here’s a sample of the bug (My friend recorded me simulating the desync)

The bug doesn’t appear to happen only to Kabbalist, jump attacking has a chance of causing desync, but the desync is more likely to happen if you are a wizard or a kabbalist.

@Corazon Vaca is now a league of legends scrub, his reign of bug exploit is long gone :smiley: