Tree of Savior Forum

Bug Abusing in arena

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Patamon

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 27/02/2017

• Evidence
    Player VacaOverpower bug abusing with socerer skill in arena 2x2 Supposed hacking , the player dont receive any type of damage .

5 Likes

OMG fix that head of yours!

Dear player,

The GM always asks to record a video to report a bug. Unfortunately I tried to several times, but the file is being corrupted

1 Like

You reported the bug but continued using it, tell me what to do next come record the video and in 2/3 games in a row continue using it?

1 Like

Thank you so much for reporting us and will look at his logs and will be blocked for the period that we mentioned on Terms of Service. Thank you so much for report and support :smiley:

1 Like

Wtf you banning players because of a bug IMC doesnt want to fix?

5 Likes

Feature you mean, ROFL getting banned for merely using what is available in the game itself

They will look at the log because the guy accuses me of hacking and does not receive any kind of damage

//Or maybe they will be looking at the log to check my TP purchases on time

you got banned by a bug who you reported, this is a new lvl of hueknightness

3 Likes

I think this player is toxic, but I never seen him abusing bugs intentionally (I stop playing pvp some time ago since it’s about player’s richness instead of skill)

anyway, regarding the damage

since the quality of the video is poor and the numbers are deactive, it’s hard to see if he’s really taking damage or not.
he has ridiculously high deffenses, I’ve seen many matches of him taking 1 damage of many attacks, and parts of the video there is a small black bar in hp, so it’s possible that is just the game’s fault, since the gear is allowed and equipments in this game is pretty unbalanced (transcendance, 315 etc) which made looks like he’s not taking damage, but he was just taking 1 damage per hit.

but regarding outside arena summon bug it’s possible that he’s abusing it or not, I can’t say much about it since it’s a bug I didn’t see before since I’m out of pvp since a month ago.

let imc check him, and I hope they do the best decision regarding this.

you can provide a video of the issue to help on investigation
a video to help on investigation

@GM_Francis and his pitfalls

1 Like

You may not receive by having a good equipment, but this does not deny the fact that even after having reported the “bug” still continued to use, as much as I remember well, right after the first arena you came in the forum report, and then on Next pvp you had, was still using. The first video has the option to watch HD video, you will be able to see the time, and I believe in the 2nd too.

I believe everyone can read the chat where he says he learned a bug.

I tried to watch in HD still couldn’t see the numbers in hp bar to check for real, but,
I’ve been researching about it more, it seems he really was doing exploit…
he actually didn’t need that to nullify the damage since his deffenses are really high, but ok RiP VacaOverpower.

I do not need to bug/hack anything to win against 2 mage
The idea was to collect as much information as possible to report the bug correctly (I discovered that it was not the hold skill, in which he had thought, that caused this problem)

1 Like

Thats the way IMC handle things. It seems you believed otherwise, so you got IMC’ed here.

huehuehue

5 Likes

After investigating their logs on the section of TBL, it has been determined that their accounts have been caught for exploiting during TBL. Thank you so much for your report @samuka156 and helped us a lot.

5 Likes

Finally some good service.
Good job.
May now others abusers be afraid of abusing bugs at least in pvp…

Whale buffs wears off?
Kkkkkk

1 Like

In how many matches did you use the bug?

Being totally transparent here should be the best way to get out of this ban, remember that the staff is checking your log.

I really want to know if IMC is being competent or just the usual wrong on this issue.

1 Like