Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

BUMP.

Please fix, this is really broken and irritating that it’s still not working!

2 Likes

Is this fixed?I’m thinking about comming back, but my main is a PD.

1 Like

It’s not broken, ktos has the same change. It was nerfed as intended.

1 Like

I don’t care about ktos. They didn’t announce it in the update, and Staff Letitia said that they’re checking the skill, insinuating that it was not an intended change. Until they officially announce it and change the skill’s description, it’s a bug.

1 Like

See for yourself.

It is “not” bugged after all. (Sarcasm)

End of discussion.

That’s not Ktos, End of discussion.

2 Likes

rip bds 2k17

/20chars

how come this bug haven fix already? D:

KToS, JToS or not. It is still the same updated patch we have now. And it should work the same way like in the video as it should be here in iToS

That is not how steam is working currently. The spread is very minimal/not at all. Are you even playing PD right now or trying to make baseless assumptions? Steam USED to work like that, but half the time it’s being spread by pandemic in this video. Here is literally live how it is recorded just now.

1 Like

Okay, guys you have to use Pandemic now, instead of just spreading BD all over the screen on itself. That’s really tragic and kills PD /irony off.

1 Like

What the staff says has no meaning. I’m not trying to be mean towards them, but the communication between the international staff and the devs seem minimal, if not non-existent.
Fade was also changed almost a year ago. They still don’t know if it was a bug or if it was intended. I guess it was intended in the end, but what matters is that I reported it to them right away, they said they’ll report and investigate it. 6 months later, they still had no idea. They had no idea if it was intended or a bug. Investigating something like that shouldn’t take this long. It should be almost as simple as “This skill doesn’t work the same way anymore, did you change it on purpose ? - Yes/No.”.
The fact Letitia reported it only means that she has no idea. It only means that the reason we get no update about all the ninja patches is because the staff itself doesn’t know about them. The devs simply do whatever they want/have to and don’t report it to the communication staff so they can share the information.
A LOT of changes aren’t announced in the updates, and the funniest part is that some things that are announced in the updates aren’t actually implemented.

Krivis’ Zaibas has been bugged for months know, they know about it and have acknowledged it as a bug but haven’t fixed it yet.
Ausrine’s bug hasn’t even been acknowledged as one yet.

1 Like

Well I guess it will take months to fix this. Rip PD as the best AOE semi-dps. I think its a good start to try miko taoist instead of pd2

While it doesn’t kill it, it really hurts the class compared to before and creates one more of those undocumented and very hard to find “Why this class is no longer great” moments in Tree of Savior which really sucks for new players.

If I were to join right now and thought PD was cool I’d mainly find information on PD2 being good, Pandemic being largely unnecessary for PD2, etc. The forum’s search function with default settings is terrible so most people won’t use it, similar to how while a lot of people know at least to google, very, very few know how to filter their results well with things like +pandemic -party for example.

That doesn’t mean you stop asking. If something changes in a product you own and your only means of getting that answer is the CS Rep, that rep has the responsibility to get that answer “I asked and didn’t get it” isn’t the answer, they need to get a better pathway to get their answer, a rep that stops there and doesn’t answer is a rep that isn’t getting their job done. My hope is that they just haven’t responded to this yet and are waiting for information back on this matter.

I really can’t be arsed to look at inven and the official KR forums to find out if they’ve gotten an answer on that side because that’s quite frankly too much work for an MMO that isn’t that far above others, I’d rather just go play another game before I did that much for an answer to something that should have been documented.

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan laughing and making more gacha

1 Like

If we are to consider this a planned change, how many point should be invested to Pandemic to make PD2’s BDS build as viable (or as close to) as before? Would 1 or 2 points suffice? Or do I have to max it?

My new cleric is at sadhu3 now, so I’m planning ahead for pd skill distribution.

Max Incineration and Black Death Steam, take Healing Factor to lvl 5/6 (5 for 100% uptime with Divine Might, 6 for 100% uptime without it), take Blood Letting at lvl 1-5 (up to you) and rest of the points can be placed into Pandemic.

You can also reduce a few lvls from Incineration if you feel like it.

Max 5 for pandemic.
Any more than that is not sustainable.

When I had my first PD, I go for 10. awesome :joy:.

Oh right, I forgot SP existed for a moment since I’m a full SPR chap-pd2

kek

lvl 15 sp pots aren’t enough though?