Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

For full int, a single cast of lvl10 pandemic with attrib will cost almost half of SP bar.

Expect to spam chemist and NPC blue pot every 30 second .

Well after maxing those skills and getting Healing Factor to 5/6 and Bloodletting to 1-5 (I prefer 5) there isn’t really anywhere else to put the points, so all leftovers points have to go to Pandemic anyway lol, he still won’t have enough points to even reach lvl 10 Pandemic anyway, that’ll heavily depend of the lvl he leaves Bloodletting at.

4th maintenance.
I guess that settles it :joy::joy::joy:
RIP BDS Spread you will be missed.

1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

What happened to this? What you guys actually do during MAINTENANCE?
It’s been a month now. No fix for this? :frowning:

Hi @Nvictus
Really sorry for that matter.
We’ll forward to our dev team to fix above issue.
Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @STAFF_Amy More power! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ChainOfMemories @hima_gorira
Thank you for sharing your insights.

yo IMC you guys better fix this tommorow

Who’s gonna bet that this aint fixed by tomorrow? HAHAHA

Please give rank resets to PD 2 classes only obtainable through their master class NPC :smiley:
asaness xD

RIP my bokorPD. hexing attr bug + summon bug + BDS bug. the game keeps on killing my main

1 Like

If there’s no fix in ktest/ktos, then it wont be fixed in itos. So, enjoy the nerfed the ever-balanced green class.

P.S.
Since this bug occured, I always refrain myself doing 290 full run

1 Like

IMC never said it was a bug because it is fully intended to be nerfed.

You’re saying that whatever ktos and jtos have, should exist on itos too?
How ironic…

well they don’t claim it as a nerf either.

1 Like

if its really a bug it will be fixed in 2018 :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what were you fighting here? That all mechanics should be different from the mother and children itself? No. The only thing that differ in iToS were the premium items released and events. Skills update should follow Ktest while being migrated to KToS before it is released here in iToS/JToS/TH-ToS or whatever TOS

Anyway, let’s get to the point of this THREAD.
It’s clearly a bug and not an intentional nerf.
See for yourself, even the description says it all. :upside_down_face:

Okay, zooming it up…
Capture2
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We really have to wait and see if they fix in Ktos, if the Korean pd’s aren’t complaining about it, Inc most likely won’t fix it. Only when they patch bds in ktos, then we will have hope that one day itos bds will be fixed.

Also aussrine is bugged in itos, the buff is not suppose to disappear when the statue are killed/or ended its duration. however it is fixed in ktos back in July, and we have yet to get this patch in itos.

1 Like

bokor zombies have received a buff in ktos over a year ago, and we never received it :confused: ( or ninja patched) and a couple of monk changes werent implemented either

1 Like

Tooltips and skill descriptions are not a valid argument in this game because they are frequently incorrect.