Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

After patch it seems sometimes doesnt spread if a mob with bds (Black Death Steam) debuff goes in contact with other mobs without bds debuff. Can you guys confirm this? Try doing mobbing bds without pandemic and run around if the poison actually spreads.

UPDATE:

So, it appears the current version is working as intended now.

EDIT:
I’ve added video to describe things better. Watch carefully when I mobbed those mobs with bds debuff and its spread.

3 Likes

Same here. BDS does spread sometimes but not much after patch. Don’t know if it is a bug or a feature (ninja nerf)

Same, it really feels bad trying to farm with it. I hope its just a bug…

I’m going to write a ticket about this, after i got home and start recording on 290 runs. Seems not only me but all pds in my server reported the same also. I relayed this to GM [grape] hopefully GM will pass this to dev and be fixed soon.

I guess it was a nerf. Hit box of Plague vapors was reduced.

all these ninja patches overwhelm me, the new skill animations were added in too. and hengestone still doesnt work on some skills. and i just now started experiencing the " only 5 summons attack an enemy at a time" bug (?) too.

Im pretty sure they are bugged. Since they didnt mention in patch notes and some malfunctions appeared after patch applied.

Hope it’s a bug. PD feels clunky withou the steam spreading correctly. But it’s IMC, they might never fix it (they probably won’t)

1 Like

Last year it doesn’t even spread at all, so i have no idea what IMC actually wants.

I M C
M O S T C O M P E T E N T E V E R

/20charmatterstoimc

Honestly if this is intended i am ok with it. Would just change the micro to use pandemic to spread vapors, which I do anyways.

I also always use pandemic (at least 90% of the time) But it still has some issues even with pandemic. Some mobs won’t get affected

Well, i hope they fix it soon…

also weelchair zombies arent doing any damage anymore (bug?) so that should be fixed too

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Intended to remind everyone that reset DLC is still on sale :moneybag:

4 Likes

I wish I could reset to mage right now

Black death steam worked like this before renewal. That’s why you always got pandemic to at least lv6 with any build.

Hopefully it’s just a temporary mess up.

1 Like

Be prepared to see this listed as “game feature” instead of getting the bug fixed.

Rip my farm D:
/20char