Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

Bump for a fix on this. @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

still no fix on Black Death Steam :slightly_frowning_face:

Ahahaha :smile:
Just laugh it out :sweat_smile:

The Merkabah issue already persists for 6 weeks unresolved and you want your issue that’s nothing to fret over resolved in 2 weeks? Oo

hello??? BDS IS STILL BUGGY

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines This still isn’t listed under known issues, can we get confirmation on whether this is a bug or a change yet? https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1073

“It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.”

IMC - 2016

1 Like

Im guessing we got this bug after big patch, maybe because the stackable bds mechanic.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, its the same in ktos and ktest servers. Just check their videos

1 Like

Perhaps it’ll get fixed in 3 months, or maybe its an intended change. Rip plague cucktors

1 Like

I guess they should change the description of the skill then, to “targets nearby have a low chance of becoming infected.”

Also, why do they keep avoiding the topic in their “Known Issues?”

Because it’s not an issue to them, they probably nerfed it on purpose. Now you need to dump a few points into pandemic to make BDS useful.

1 Like

Why Rip plague doctors? it still is the best aoe skill out of the cleric tree.

1 Like

question regarding inceneration of PD’s on how it works.
it says , " incinerate enemies with status ailments " , so that mean only targets with status ailments will get incinerated, and targets without status ailments are unaffected, correct me if im wrong.

status ailments are like poison from wugushi , confusion from scout arrow , burn , frozen right ?
how bout diev’s goddess laima attribute which increases enemy cd ? is this considered as a status ailment as well ?

It just work with or without status ailment. But burning duration increases with how many the ailments stack.

However i noticed the hitbox for incineration is a clunky bitch at its best.
If you attempt to burn a fresh single target, most of time it will miss.
However if that single target is affected by status ailment, it will still reliably catches fire.
Group of mobs can be set on fire rather easily whether it has ailments or not.

Yes this is considered a status ailment, in addition to Cure and Zombify.

it only works with status alignment… its either that or i am playing my pd wrong for the past year and a half.

2 Likes

hmm… Im sure there are many times I can burn them without any ailments.
But then again maybe I just not noticing subtle status coming from someone else.

You need to inflict status ailment to inci. Incineration has 10s fixed basic duration. Per status debuff increase the duration by +0.5s. Ppl usually do black death steam 1st to poison then inci. Or you can make use another debuffer like hexing, cure, heal (gotta be fast because debuff duration only 1s), deprotection zone, exorcise, magnus exorcismus, laima statue slow and etc. Pay attention at enemy debuff below health bar.

@STAFF_Amy Please, the fix for this. I cant bear this thing happened to my main. Please fix Black Death Steam of Plague Doctor 2. It doesn’t spread like it should be intended. Thanks!

1 Like