Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

i got curious and ran my chap pd2 in 315 hg and test bds… 2 things i’m seeing:

• bds doesn’t spread as fast as before
  • bds doesn’t spread to all the monsters within range

using my lv6 pandemic solved all of this though…

this can be a bug or an intended “ninja” nerf to bds… either way, a confirmation from the devs or staff would be nice.

1 Like

Calm down, its a bug.

This is what we need

Same problem here, Black Death Steam it’s not spreading, and the description of the skill says it spreads.

Did the Plague doctor circle 1 quest change? I cant find the disase detector. Please if someone knows how to make this quest help me. I ran around 10 times the maps, but I dont find the npcs…or this reports what the quest asks from me…

I tried sending a ticket for confirmation whether if its a bug or nerf without notice. they replied with show vid or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

they can’t even bother to check lol

Same here.

Need clarification from staff.

@pushit85 no, it didn’t

Yes, it did. I have a plague doctor 2 since the rank 8 update and it always worked like that (like sh1t). I stopped playing on february then I came back for renewal, and I was surprised how well the debuff spreads now.

2 Likes

Same here - it was always spreading well.

Just watch any video of a pd2 from last year (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9__h3hKSxE for example) and you will see that the pandemic was the only way to spread BDS fast.

2 Likes

Hello~! We are checking Plague Doctor’s skill. If anyone has a recent video (post patch) please PM it to me :kissing:

3 Likes

Here, a small video showing the skill post patch: https://youtu.be/Z686dk16y_k

Not the best gameplay, but it show exactly the deal with the skill.

1 Like

I have added video on the OP.

never really had any videos but I definitely noticed the change doing uphill from before and after the patch. before the patch, the bds spreads are ok then after the patch, its hard to even spread the poison on point blank clumped up no space in between mobs without using pandemic.

You cracked the code. Ninja nerf a popular class to get more ppl interested in reset DLC. Lol IMC always a few steps ahead of us. $$$

5 Likes

Any update?
/20characteres

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @Staff Any Update Please?

Fix Kabbalists “Merkabah: Divine Protection” attribute problem (i.e. the canceling of aura effects in the crosssection of two auras, also affecting Dievs Laima and Zeymyna statue) first before trying to solve this one[as it is already persisting longer than “the problem” with Plague Vapors], Kabbalist actually loses damage in contrast to Plague Doctor that can manually fix the “bug” (if it even is a bug) by using Pandemic…

I received an answer for ticket:

"Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are deeply apologize for the inconvenience, it might have caused.
Our Development Team is already aware of this matter and they are working on a resolution. We can only ask for your patience and understanding while the issue is still being addressed.

Again, we apologized for the inconvenience.

Announcement will be posted on our official website for News and Updates regarding to this issue.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team"

2 Likes