Tree of Savior Forum

Clarification on the Plague Doctor's Black Death Steam Skill

SO it’s your intention also to make poison spread back to party members? I alrdy send many tickets about it and still NO FIX @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

PD train derailed FeelBadMan :sad:.

Thanks for the clarification

what the hell? its even in the description “The affected targets infect other targets nearby.”

how bout hexing attribute of bokor? “Enemies affected by [Hexing] will receive 10% additional damage per attribute level from Dark property attacks” is this a wrong description as well? cant rely to the description of items/skills these days :disappointed:

edit: sorry @dton11 wasnt meant to reply your post i pressed the wrong reply tab

You’ve failed us :tired:

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @STAFF_Ethan

This is the clarification for the thread that I’ve made below. Please, kindly put in the OP so people would know the problem that has been clarified.

Wow, iToS PD got “fixed” and kToS still is bugged and still “abusing” it to max. How come even iToS got fixed months back and kToS still is bugged even after so long?
This doesn’t make sense.
:tired:

6 Likes

Everything makes sense and Mr. Kim is a rich man :haha:

6 Likes

People shouting “PD is dead” “PD no longer viable”

PD is not dead guys, its a support class. The poison before patch was stupid and pretty much every cleric i see in town are PD. If you roll a PD base on the dps alone, then i am really sorry, time for you to change career path.

Finally only true pd mains will remain. no more “meta” build wannabe’s running around no more.

6 Likes

So now everyone will go Inq instead? this is worst. Only Inq left for Cleric dps considered Druid3 is alrdy rare

Gr8, now Pandemic will be used.

What about fixing the Magnetic Force bug that is locking players/monsters to the ground and they can’t move or use skill unless they receive another knockback/knockdown cc.
I’ve watched a 2 hours livestream of Team Battle League of one kTOS player and this bug happened many many times, if TBL arrive with such bugs here people will complain a lot.

1 Like

don’t want to go offtopic but PD is still a cheaper AoE than inquisitor.

“Black death steam + pandemic” is cheaper than “Breaking Wheel: Additional Damage” (1000 silver for every wheel of judgement)

then again PD2 is perfect for Magical DPS clerics, Inquisitor best suited for Physical DPS clerics

nice , an official statement. That is what players seek !

:satisfaction:

2 Likes

Please consider rank resets, this is a huge change that affects peoples decision to even play the class.

3 Likes

Now just delete PD bcz all the PD were wannabe DPS anyways. Their DPS got gutted so no one will go this way.

It seems more rng-based to spread right now maybe the skill description needs to be changed.

Spread Black Death Steam around and deal continuous damage. The affected targets have chance to infect other targets nearby. When using Incinerate on the target, it receives additional damage.

11 Likes

see at 1:20 in Kr patch that pretty same as iTOS

Best way to reduce the ‘bugs’ that need to be worked on after months:
Label it as ‘working as intended’.

-'working as intended’
Layman’s translation: A business(gaming) phrase that means; ‘Blast that sh*t, let’s call it quits and announce it as not an issue/bug anymore=no longer our problem.’, often used to pass the blame to the consumer side for not being ‘gitgud’ enough or not ‘whaling/spending’ enough.

6 Likes

That’s it, i’m done with ToS.

1 Like