Tree of Savior Forum

Petiton: do not make telsiai open to f2p

I really dont know whats with you GUYS! you were crying over because they didn’t open the TELSIAI server for F2P and your freeloader friends cannot join in, and now you are crying all over again because they will OPEN the TELSIAI server! why dont you just trust our Developers?! at the first place they have committed that it will be TEMPORARY for the server to be exclusive so just deal with it!
I dont have any problem with it, I’ve purchased the Founders Pack and I still have a life outside TREE OF SAVIOR!

Please no, Telsiai isnt ready for the sudden boom. We already got too many players and most of them are bots, and IMC wants more bots to go in the game while the human players cannot appreciated the game because of the sever server issues that we’re currently having. Even Varena and some other servers cant handle this. The administration doesnt ban enough bots to make the server stable as it is, and I still see 100 of bots that I reported still in the game. Please IMC if you dont want to keep losing human players dont do this.

Tbh, I know Telsiai opening up for everyone is inevitable. I just didn’t expect it so soon and when most things haven’t been resolved yet. Ahaha. Ahahahahahaha. Damn.

I wouldn’t have minded if some of the stuff people are already pointing out over and over were fixed and this then happens. But nooooo. We’re not ready for this yet; it’s as if they really want this ship to completely sink.

ON another note… staffs dont interact with us players here on the forums anymore… i think the reason you put forums was to interact with us players asides from the " No Name " Customers Support… and secondly i agree that they rush all the decisions im like starting to see that IMC is a baby company… they cant seem to find any solutions to what the major faults are primarily 1.BOTS 2. LAG ISSUES 3.MARKET ( general all the trades and whatnots )…

P.S.

WELCOME COMMANDERFAIL AND INFINITE BOTS FARMING,SHOUTING ON WORLD CHAT, SHOUTING ON MAJOR CITIES

+1 dont open it i dont want que whole day to play an hour game …imc shame on you

botter detected.

life will teach you that you cant just trust anyone.

well can always go back to dota2 or start playing overwatch

why not use ticket transfer V to T ?

I moved from Telsial to Varena and honestly, Varena is not even stable in terms of market, server reliability and player population (There are hardly enough >100 to do dailies etc) and now they are opening Telsial, so what’s it going to be now? I know Telsial will eventually be opened to F2P but this is less than a week ffs.

well time to back moba game , can’t play with lag/comman/gsell back to game

I don’t get it? Whats with all the complaints? This is game is originally intended for f2p it is only natural they open it up.

I played in both Servers in peak hours everytime. Yes there is lag, server lag, etc lag. you can’t escape it. Why? Server overload. Fix? yes open up Telsiai to reduce lag on Varena (I swear the delay to talk to NPCs are at least 5 to 1 min on peak hours)

Oh and expect more maintenance in the next coming weeks/months because originally this game wasnt even a finished product. It was suppose to be released 4 months from March. BUT us people decided to push it out early because IMC is listening.

tl;dr + bad format = Stop complaining and expect more maintenance because this game is not a finished product.

2 Likes

guys ready all your red orb and all cyro use ice wall se you in kleipeidia lvl 1 map kill them all

No Life detected.

why dont you just read their announcements? they say that it is TEMPORARILY exclusive for us who purchased the Founders pack!

free to play is free to play. bots are another issue that apparently they dont have the brains to solve it. tell them to fix their bot issue 1st.

IT’S TOO LATE TO PETITION MAINTENANCE IS ON GOING AND ITS ALREADY POSTED…:rage:

I’M JUST HOPING WE WOULDN’T BE PRESSING SPACE BAR FOR 30+MIN OR AUTO QUE THAT WON’T GO IN DUNGEON,THAT’S SO ANNOYING

but on the bright side… im able to invite my friends to play… for a full con priest its hard to go solo so… whatever just #PrayForTelsiai #WBBots

[quote=“RealSoro, post:51, topic:263127, full:true”] Yes there is lag, server lag, etc lag. you can’t escape it.
[/quote]
For some reason this issue is exclusive to ToS. It’s never been so bad in all other games that I’ve tried in past few years, including betas and including games that are much more populated than ToS. Yeah there could be lags and stability issues occasionally, but not to this extent, no.

i need telsiai to open for my friends and i to play together. and they need to make the server bigger to give more space for incoming players.

1 Like

Adding another reply to this topic. I wonder what IMC is really up to …

unfortunately varena population cant pay for the server. the server population is full of poor ppl, freeloaders and bots. :smiling_imp:

I totally agreed. It’s ok to open as F2P server but not yet.

If you can fix CommanderLoadFailed, Dungeon Exceed then it’s fine. But if there are still those problems after open as F2P, I think I’ll quit.

Don’t disappointing me IMC. Please…

1 Like

like I said, my friends and I who availed early access do have more friends on Varena playing due to the fact they are plebs and cannot afford even the 10 dollar one. LOL

Jokes aside, if the server was not so unstable and if fps didn’t drop to 2 and ping spike from 80 to 2000, I WOULD BE FINE WITH THIS.

LIKE SOME OF YOU SAID, THIS GAME WAS MEANT TO BE F2P. MY POINT OF THIS PETITION WAS TO DELAY THE OPENING TO F2P USERS EVEN MORE BECAUSE WE HAVEN’T EVEN REACHED SERVER STABILITY YET AND THEY WANT TO FLOOD MORE PEOPLE IN.

It’s like adding more water to a sinking boat.

3 Likes