Tree of Savior Forum

Petiton: do not make telsiai open to f2p

Some people just spend their life playing TOS.

1 Like

BG with IMC , if Telsiai open to F2P.

• Coming Soon Commanderloadfail , spam BOT and spam Seller text.

+1 for this

You are bringing us bots and gold sellers to infest Telsiai again

my word = NO

GUYS READY YOUR RED ORB AND CYRO JUST ICE WALL GO TO LEVEL 1 MAP SPAWN AREA KILL THEM ALLLLLLLL

I WANT SOME MASSACRE

plsssssssss

+1
hope they listen to us

i spend my free time on tos, now im thinking is it still worth it ā€¦ :joy:
oh well hoping for the bestā€¦ i have a week to observeā€¦

+1
IMC Rethink Please

:dizzy_face:

If you donā€™t have much time, you would not want to wait for 1k+ queue to get in game.(Especially, youā€™ve paid for the game) My friends started queuing last night. He just got in the game before the server closed. Many still not able to log in and the server is closed again.

same here, i spend it with my free time after work. thereā€™s still Dota 2 i can rely on my stress reliever :smiley:

IMC

Please revise your decision to make Telsiai accessible to F2P

Next month would be considerable, but NOT NOW!!

ready the red orb and ice wall

ā€¦ Calm down, m8. Thereā€™ll be innocents among that crowd.

+1

Post must me at least 20 something!!

+1
I totally agree, PLEASE
TELSIAI SERVER IS NOT READY

Too late to petition abt it, itā€™s happening now whether we like it or not, all we can do is voice our discontent & hope IMCs server instability fix actually fixes something major :dizzy_face:

Iā€™m all for letting new players into the server; players who intend to play the game for what it is - not BOTTERS and !@#$ing GOLD SELLERS who spam up the shout channel to the point youā€™d really wish theyā€™d just remove the shout channel bar that scrolls on the top of your screen. Donā€™t really care much if theyā€™re pinoys or ā€œinsert racist derogatory terms hereā€.

However, they really ought to look into server stability before doing this to us. Iā€™m fine with the bad queuing where it takes sometimes 30 mins to get into a random mission/dungeon party but itā€™s one thing making me sit in front of the PC spamming my keyboardā€™s spacebar for an entire 4 hours.

The best was when this happened during a weekend with Labor Day right after our server transfers; they let us deal with this as if they didnt care we paid for founderā€™s access. At the very least after a day of problems; bring the server down for maintenance. When that happened and they left us with a broken dungeon finder for 3 days; I was pretty much convinced that IMC hardly cares for our time at all.

The above said; just make it exclusive until IMC is sure the server doesnt break down again and botters/goldseller adverts do not run rampant.

1 Like

Teslial is coming!!!

https://scontent.fbkk1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13173794_1104955632878937_2080959367676860148_n.jpg?oh=1cd2b123a1629da389a43b01d18aa258&oe=57DD90A6

3 Likes

+1
Now IMC canā€™t do anything about bot issue , dungeon bug , gold seller. You opened new server and said ā€œTELSIAL canā€™t access if player donā€™t have Founders packetā€ .It urged player to buy packet , Last week ago , You had problem about server ā€œVERENAā€ overload than You decided to open all f2p to server ā€œTELSIALā€ . You are do nothing , I was patient for play because i think it is good game but You gave me everywhere have bot , server status was not stable. I dont agreed to open all f2p hope you rethink about this.

regards

Its no use complaining alrdy .Its obvious IMC alrdy decided to open Telsiai to the point they ā€œsuddenlyā€ announced it . They even make sure to maintain the server 2 hours after announce it .Well played ,IMC. They got us by surprise there.

there goes the paying usersā€¦RIP telsiai

+1 to this thread!!!