Tree of Savior Forum

Petition: Nerf Missile Hole. A single Rank should NOT make entire classes from Rank 1 to 8 useless

May I ask what’s the language you use or what the other addons use? So I can make an addon myself :smiley: I researched Excursion’s source code but I find it lacking in terms of flow and steps.

Makes everyone happy? How about the people who main sage? How about doppels who cant touch deiv build in tbl? How about buffing monks and sadhu? How about several bug in the game like paladins conversion?

Let me correct it for you… ‘makes “you” happy.’

9 Likes

I dont really care if they remove missile hole in pvp as long as it stays the same way in pve. Who the fuck does pvp anyways? Man how masochistic can this people be.

So basically my corsair got fucked, my sadhu got fucked harder, my archer has no option aside 145 farming, my elelock gets easily out dps-ed by pyros and my sage will get fucked too soon? Man I must be the luckiest person to play this game. Yes the pyrosage nerf is the last thing ill ever need to quit permanently.

IMC best publisher. hue

6 Likes

Don’t worry IMC will uh, give you 1 reset voucher to repair all your 5 alts

@LunarRabbit I’m still baffled on what coding language you used for your personal addons as I would like to know so I have a start point. I currently know at some degree most of the common programming languages.

Rank reset huh. We need a company reset now. We need the same publisher as jtos. I also need a life reset because ive wasted almost 2 years in this shitty game. kakaka

7 Likes

Make something like “magic hole” for swordies and watch the world burn.

1 Like

then sage n swordman team up

the whole server explode!

(reminds me of random counterstrike knife-only game, in a gun shooting game, hahhaha)

hue hue hue

1 Like

Good idea, lets have a disable all skills pvp

1 Like

coz the reason for crying is pvp

traditionally,

swordman > mage
mage > archer
archer > swordman

u see what i mean?

wait…

CLERIC OWN EM ALL!

huehuehue

4 Likes

this is what lunarRabbit can’t accept xD

1 Like

@jchsc32 asdfsafasfsafsa

sorry I dont participate in “nerf X skill or class” herp derp fights, this cancer kills games

some baby is killed by “X” skill in pvp, whines about it for 4 months until that skill is nerfed, then they get killed by another skill and the whole process starts over

get pvp out of the fkng game, problem solved, there are 27,387,489 fkng mobas out there, quit crying and go play 1 of those, let ppl pve

7 Likes

@LunarRabbit its very obvious that you have a personal grudge against Sage in TBL just because your SR isn’t so great anymore. That’s the only reason why you made this thread. I’m sorry but you can’t be on top all the time. Also the fact that you take TBL this seriously is very disturbing. I usually tend to agree with you, but you are dead wrong on this topic. If anything needs to be fixed in TBL its the whole dam entire cleric tree not Missile Hole.

3 Likes

@Dilgele_Lover: Lua, you can PM me on forum or discord. I can help you on learning (not teaching from 0) if you want to.

There goes, I have to answer 1 by 1:
@TeamChespin: remove you, world gets better. Your posts are ignored from now on.
@gwa_pao: same for you.

@Balbunis: for people who main Sage, learn to play more cautious, for Doppels that can’t touch Diev build in TBL, learn to play, I see a doppels doing great, I agree, Monks and Sadhu needs buffs too. “You” as in all archers and all GvG rosters that can count on archers? Or “you” as in the person you want to hue? lol

@gwa_pao I agree that wizards and clerics are better than archers, even catas. Did I ever say otherwise? No? Yeah, you’re ignored from now on for several reasons (and being salty because you cannot draw nor read).

@jchsc32 that’s the point, Missile Hole isn’t a skill that kills people, it’s a skill that gives 100% uptime on immunity to Missile, it isn’t a thing of “I get killed by this” - this is exactly the argument of people like @CasualGamer which I’m answering next:

@CasualGamer It’s very obvious that you know nothing you’re talking about. Like I said a LOT of times, I don’t mind my SR not being great, Missile Hole isn’t the only counter. What I get sad about how Sages disables entire archer class tree from Rank 1 to Rank 8. The only personal thing I can find here is how some of you guys can’t counter my arguments and start hueing/attacking/going out of topic.

I don’t have anything personal to Sages in TBL. The skill is basically a 100% uptime Ausrine vs any archer, that’s the only reason I made this thread. There’s a huge difference on caring if archers don’t get top ranks vs caring if entire class tree is almost unplayable in PvP.

And, I’m sorry but I don’t care to be top all the time, I don’t even TBL on all sessions, do you think I take it seriously? I’m sorry, but you’re totally wrong lost on how hues are going away with the initial idea of the topic and getting this to personal things.

FYI: I don’t even TBL in most sessions, most of them I am watching anime, doing my ET runs at TBL time, playing Terraria, playing something else for fun. I only TBL from 1 to 3-4 days a week in one session only usually.

From your own words: You are dead wrong on this.

I agree, Clerics needs to be fixed. But like I said a LOT of times, they’re easy to deal with because whatever skills they use, it is not 100% uptime like Missile Hole, that’s the reason Missile Hole is the most unbalanced skill at the moment.

Think the other way around? Mind explaining, against archers, how Ausrine or Revenge or other skills can be more overpowered or how they can’t be countered (such as Missile Hole have no counter at all)?

Or is Missile Hole “balanced” just because you almost never die to archers anymore?

1 Like

There are several ways to improve Missile Hole properly and discussion on how it is broken:

Some are discussed here:

More here:

More here:

More here:

More here:

More here:

Missile Hole being pseudo invulnerability vs Missile.

More here:

More here:

More here:

More here:

More here:

From here:

The great reason Missile Hole is unbalanced:

With Lv.16 Missile Hole (Divine Might): 49 hits for 3,5 minutes. Cooldown: 31 seconds.

So… is it only me who cares about Missile Hole? The skill is unbalanced and needs rework. This needs to be addressed now while the max level is only 5.

God, is PvP nowadays overrun by Sages?
First it was " Ausrine this blah blah OP" “Revenge Sevenfold that blah blah too stronk for my 2 brain cells to adapt” , now the whining is coming from Missile Hole which can be removed with 1-2 Multishots…

How about stopping to play PvP if you’re fed up with it?
That was always the way I dealt with it when the developers made PvP unsightly in RO,B&S or DN. Arguing doesn’t help in any way, there are ways to counter, there are ways to remove it. PVP is not the game, nor is it endgame, nor is it required to do to achieve anything of worth.

It’s a feature for gods sake, not TOS itself. The skills are introduced and balanced for PVE and that’s it.

By the way, if you dare to attack other Revelators/Saviors just for fun and fail to complete your treasonous folly, you blame the others who didn’t want to die by your hands for protecting their life with Missile Hole, Ausrine or Revenged Sevenfold?
Are you perhaps defecting to Giltines side? “O tempora, O mores !”[M.T. Cicero, 70 B.C.]

3 Likes

For that to be true the skills would have to show some form of balance in general. And we all know the skills in this game are not balanced around anything lol.

4 Likes

Have you even attempted to charge multishot at pvp? I mean, standing still for 3 seconds isn’t a lot, but, man. you’re standing still!

Also, I’ve not read the whole story but chasing after the godess wishes seems to bring more harm than any demon out there. are we doing good ?

1 Like

No. They are not. They are overrun by Clerics.

My point is exactly the opposite. PvP nowadays just pushes Archers away to “useless”. This is what needs to be fixed.

Did I say I’m fed up with it? No. I just want Archers to be useful again in PvP, they’re more fun to play than Wizards, that’s it.

Like I said, Ausrine and Revenge aren’t unbalanced like Missile Hole and I already said several reasons and gave you A TON of topics containing same reasons.

So, here we go again? Do you play archers in PvP? No?

Don’t talk about what you don’t know, thanks, your information is not useful since you lack the experience to talk about archer’s skills and point of view. Mind giving more solution reasons that are in line with everyone else really playing as archers? I am not the only archer in this thread, if I say something that isn’t true I’m pretty sure any archer will tell that I’m wrong, and I, myself, call any archer out there to say that I’m wrong if I am (trolls doesn’t count).

Missile Hole is unbalanced and needs rework.